PDA

View Full Version : My Expert Analysis of todays ep- Dexter = Classy, Creepster Callum=Jealous Loser

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 09:14 PM
Ok brothers and sister i am back after many heartfelt messages from Dexter and non Dexter fans i have decided to continue on the forum. Also i would like to thank Smeagol for a wonderful message and Vicky for posting a delightful picture on my wall which has made me.... :bawling:

Anyways todays episode summary is:

Dexter = Classy, didn't rise to the hate, looked like the alpha male of the house, just overall superman.....

Creepster Callum = Total opposite, showing signs of jealousy, lost it int erms of Charlie liking Dexter, Creepy and just gone loony.....

That is the end hopefully all are glad i am back.... :joker:

Novo
21-07-2013, 09:15 PM
You have just summed it up in a nutshell

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 09:16 PM
Ok brothers and sister i am back after many heartfelt messages from Dexter and non Dexter fans i have decided to continue on the forum. Also i would like to thank Smeagol for a wonderful message and Vicky for posting a delightful picture on my wall which has made me.... :bawling:

Dexter = Classy, didn't rise to the hate, looked like the alpha male of the house, just overall superman.....

Creepster Callum = Total opposite, showing signs of jealousy, lost it int erms of Charlie liking Dexter, Creepy and just gone loony.....

Fantastic show for Dexter tonight. Digital Spy is positive for him again. Finally! Dexter is back! Be afraid, be very afraid! :dance:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
You have just summed it up in a nutshell

Thanks brother :spin:

reece(:
Welcome back to the forum good man. :worship:

smeagol
21-07-2013, 09:18 PM
welcome back the fellowship of the horny hobbit is whole once again. lol

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 09:18 PM
Welcome back to the forum good man. :worship:

Thanks i appreciate everyone's kind response to the situation :blush:

Jake.
21-07-2013, 09:19 PM
*waits for the next leaving thread at some point tomorrow*

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 09:20 PM
Thanks i appreciate everyone's kind response to the situation :blush:

I felt like leaving as well, but now you're back i feel much happier! :hug:

joeysteele
21-07-2013, 09:22 PM
We don't agree on much but I am really glad you thought again Im_Just_ChiLLin, you do add a lot to the forum in my opinion and would be missed.

Actually though tonight I felt a bit sorry for both Dexter and Callum, I doubt they have a clue as to where they really stand with Charlie.
Who,now in my opinion, is playing each of them off bigtime.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 10:03 PM
welcome back the fellowship of the horny hobbit is whole once again. lol

Thanks for the lovely message and yes today Dexter returned to his best funny, quirky and unique just an all round entertainer.... and Creepster Callum just was like the villain....:joker:

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 10:04 PM
Thanks for the lovely message and yes today Dexter returned to his best funny, quirky and unique just an all round entertainer.... and Creepster Callum just was like the villain....:joker:

He had Dan eating out of the palm of his hand today. The charmer. ;)

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
*waits for the next leaving thread at some point tomorrow*

Don't bother waiting it will come naturally.... :blush:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
I felt like leaving as well, but now you're back i feel much happier! :hug:

Im glad you stayed just like me :dance:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 10:05 PM
We don't agree on much but I am really glad you thought again Im_Just_ChiLLin, you do add a lot to the forum in my opinion and would be missed.

Actually though tonight I felt a bit sorry for both Dexter and Callum, I doubt they have a clue as to where they really stand with Charlie.
Who,now in my opinion, is playing each of them off bigtime.

Thanks for the compliments it's very much appreciated :spin:

Cherie
21-07-2013, 10:08 PM

You left for too long..:devil:

I did lol tonight when Dan referred to Callum as Creepy I immediately thought of you..:joker:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 10:09 PM
You left for too long..:devil:

I did lol tonight when Dan referred to Callum as Creepy I immediately thought of you..:joker:

yep it's nice to see everyone agreeing tonight that Callum is creepy my points have been backed up ;)

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 10:16 PM
He had Dan eating out of the palm of his hand today. The charmer. ;)

Loved the date was romantic lool :blush:

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 10:16 PM
Loved the date was romantic lool :blush:

I bet Dan so would if he was single. :D

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 10:18 PM
I bet Dan so would if he was single. :D

Dan is in love with Dexter secretly im sure.... :devil:

CaudleHalbard
21-07-2013, 10:20 PM
Dan is in love with Dexter secretly im sure.... :devil:

That's shocking - Dan has a loyal boyfriend outside the house

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 10:23 PM
That's shocking - Dan has a loyal boyfriend outside the house

Well i did say secretly not showing it too much on the outside but maybe soft spot for Dexter .... :hugesmile:

Jake.
21-07-2013, 10:24 PM
Don't bother waiting it will come naturally.... :blush:

So trolling then?

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 10:26 PM
So trolling then?

Since when did writing threads naturally become trolling?? :conf: