PDA

View Full Version : Sallie was right about Dexter all along!

Benji_
21-07-2013, 09:20 PM
He is a snake, He always tries to be the center of attention and at the start I felt so sorry for him cause I thought he was getting isolated but he's just playing a massive game. He tries to befriend everyone, He has gone arrogant since he's been saved 3 times and now he genuinely thinks he is the most popular in the house and even with the housemates but what makes me laugh is he gets nommed each week but then still assumes he's popular! And he thinks he's won over Charlie and defeated Callum er no mate just you wait and see it will all backfire on Dexter and Charlie and Callum will grow closer and Dexter will fall and I hope he is next out cause I think he is sneaky and playing a massive game and I bet you once he's out he's not going to change one bit like he says he is. He's gonna go swanning back to his '1000 sugarbabies' and carry on his disgusting,gruesome life as normal. GET DEXTER OUT!

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 09:23 PM
Is that you, Sallie? :joker:

Vicky.
21-07-2013, 09:24 PM
Erm...Dexter to win ;)

Jake.
Is that you, Sallie? :joker:

Let somebody else have their opinion? Jesus.

Vanessa
DEXTE TO WIN! THE NEW AARON! :dance:

lovebigbrotheruk
21-07-2013, 09:25 PM
Agreed. He's a snake!

Raph
21-07-2013, 09:25 PM
Let somebody else have their opinion? Jesus.

This, it's getting so boring now.

Kazanne
21-07-2013, 09:26 PM
He is a snake, He always tries to be the center of attention and at the start I felt so sorry for him cause I thought he was getting isolated but he's just playing a massive game. He tries to befriend everyone, He has gone arrogant since he's been saved 3 times and now he genuinely thinks he is the most popular in the house and even with the housemates but what makes me laugh is he gets nommed each week but then still assumes he's popular! And he thinks he's won over Charlie and defeated Callum er no mate just you wait and see it will all backfire on Dexter and Charlie and Callum will grow closer and Dexter will fall and I hope he is next out cause I think he is sneaky and playing a massive game and I bet you once he's out he's not going to change one bit like he says he is. He's gonna go swanning back to his '1000 sugarbabies' and carry on his disgusting,gruesome life as normal. GET DEXTER OUT!

Didn't Callum defend Dexter when he was getting isolated in the early days?

reece(:
OP I hope you now regret your votes against Sallie first week.

Vanessa
OP I hope you now regret your votes against Sallie first week.

:joker:

Raph
21-07-2013, 09:27 PM

Yep he did, he was one of the two people that didn't nominate Dexter in the first week. Shame Dexter turned on one of the only genuine people in there, just to be part of the 'in' crowd.

Vicky.
21-07-2013, 09:27 PM

Until he nominated him, yeah.

People think the Callum V Dex thing is all about Charlie but it started way before that. I honestly think it stemmed from when Dexter told Callum that he was 'too nice'..when the other housemates had been bitching about it. I think had he just allowed Callum to carry on as he was, with the others slating him behind his back, they would still be OK now.

Raph
21-07-2013, 09:28 PM
Until he nominated him, yeah.

People think the Callum V Dex thing is all about Charlie but it started way before that. I honestly think it stemmed from when Dexter told Callum that he was 'too nice'..when the other housemates had been bitching about it.

So true. Good post Vicky.

Pronshi
21-07-2013, 09:28 PM
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I thought it was just me who went off him.
The week that has past he has went from my 2nd favorite to least.
He is a snake and a very nasty guy.
He is becoming the bully opposed to the victim now.

JTM45
21-07-2013, 09:30 PM
Sally was right about nothing and is an irrelevant bint!
That's why she was first out and why she'll be forgotten in a month's time. Good riddance to bad rubbish!:xyxwave:

the truth
22-07-2013, 02:20 AM
Sally was right about nothing and is an irrelevant bint!
That's why she was first out and why she'll be forgotten in a month's time. Good riddance to bad rubbish!:xyxwave:

100% agreed , thanks u saved me writing it

Brother Leon
22-07-2013, 03:17 AM
He said as much in his VT and in his first few days he would manipulate people and play the game. Hardly took a genius to accuse him of being a snake lol

Lister of Smeg
22-07-2013, 04:08 AM
Sallie is irrelevant when people think back to BB14 they wont remember her they will certainly remember Dexter tho he's basically carried this show on his back Callum was a complete bore before Dexter made him relevant.

Vanessa
22-07-2013, 04:14 AM
Skidmark Sallie is the original snake. Ssssssssssss! :joker:

Spoon
22-07-2013, 04:43 AM
Who's Sallie? :conf:

reece(:
22-07-2013, 04:45 AM
Who's Sallie? :conf:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/172497ead32ec8cd5a44e9e9e75d29e5/tumblr_mq9glw17EX1swl597o1_500.png

Vanessa
22-07-2013, 04:47 AM
Sallie was evicted on week one. Best thing that ever happened on Big Brother. Taking the trash out takes a whole new meaning. :thumbs2:

Spoon
22-07-2013, 05:10 AM
Not ringing a bell. She must not have left any lingering memories with me.

WAIT. ONE.

WOLFY FRENCHING THE MONITOR. THANKS A LOT, MEMORY.

BigBuk
22-07-2013, 05:43 AM

Sallies an idiot. I dont understand how anyone can agree with her, she was bitter and acted like a moronic bully. I still haven't seen Dexter be "sneaky" or act like a "snake", give me one example of him being like this, just one. Dan's the real snake left now, he turns on individual people and its funny how they people he turns against get put up for eviction.Jemima, Dexter, Callum and Wolfy. You really dont use your own brain do you? You're like the majority of viewers, you listen to what the HM's say and then take their opinion.

King Sing
22-07-2013, 07:41 AM
King Dexter to win....