PDA

View Full Version : sorry gina haters but you are not going to make me change my mind about her.

ILOVEBB
21-07-2013, 09:30 PM
Whenever there a favorite in BB that favorite always gets attacked by people WHO support somebody else online. it so stupid it happens every year on BB.

Vicky.
21-07-2013, 09:31 PM
OK..but that hasnt happened on here?

Its Dexter thats getting all the hate at the minute..and people 'going off' him :laugh2:

karezza
21-07-2013, 09:32 PM
Gina won't win unfortunately. Sophie or Sam will win.

Gillian-73
21-07-2013, 09:33 PM
I'm not nor ever have been someone that does that! It's all about Dexter on this forum anyway not Gina

lovebigbrotheruk
22-07-2013, 02:56 PM
I don't think she will win. BB will make sure of that. Edit it so someone like Dexter wins.

Nevertheless, I will support Gina till the very end!

rionablue
22-07-2013, 03:02 PM
I dont like her and after watching all the series of Big Brother and seeing all the housemates those liked and disliked i simply FAIL to see why Gina is liked. She does nothing around the house, is full of her own importance, hasnt forged any proper friendships with anyone even after all this time, is quick to bitch about Hazel, Dan, Dexter, everything about her is fake (but I dont hold that against housemates if they want fake boobs or hair thats ok) but she should NOT be calling other housemates fake. Its a case of pot, kettle and black. I genuinely genuinely think she is jealous of Hazel and maybe even a bit of Charlie also who has two guys interested in her. Gina is true to her boyfriend fair enough but Im sure she wouldnt mind a little male attention. This is the first time I have seen in these forums a housemate that is popular and I cant for the life of me see why

billy123
22-07-2013, 03:05 PM
cool

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
22-07-2013, 03:06 PM
Thank you for this delightful news ;)

MatthewS
22-07-2013, 03:26 PM
I dont think anyone is expecting anybody to change their mind about any housemate they like. I do however think the personal attacks at people, based on their housemate of choice, are completely ridiculous and uncalled for. I don't see why we can't discuss what's happening on the show and our opinions of things, without it turning into personal attacks/jabs at members who feel differently. What happened to intelligent conversation?

Kyle
22-07-2013, 03:29 PM
I don't think she will win. BB will make sure of that. Edit it so someone like Dexter wins.

Why would BB stop her from winning?

smeagol
22-07-2013, 03:32 PM
its not really people who change minds its the actions of the housemates mostly.

also come next series we might be all supporting different people. no point getting to crazy with eachother. as might be on the same team next one lol

Johnnyuk123
22-07-2013, 03:34 PM
Each day BB should give the viewers a chance to vote online who has been the most boring. And at midnight as the live feed kicks in BB announce who it is and that housemate gets thrown in jail for the night. That should get the bores moving.

NXS
22-07-2013, 03:34 PM
Whenever there a favorite in BB that favorite always gets attacked by people WHO support somebody else online. it so stupid it happens every year on BB.

No offense... but WHO ARE YOU and why would anyone bother trying to sway your opinion? I'm a relative noob on this forum and you've got less posts than me... lol... no offense, but the both of us are small fish in a rather large ocean...

Support who you want to support, enjoy the show, and let that be it =) Don't worry about detractors.

Shaun
22-07-2013, 03:49 PM
fascinating

the truth
22-07-2013, 03:50 PM
No offense... but WHO ARE YOU and why would anyone bother trying to sway your opinion? I'm a relative noob on this forum and you've got less posts than me... lol... no offense, but the both of us are small fish in a rather large ocean...

Support who you want to support, enjoy the show, and let that be it =) Don't worry about detractors.

the ghost of nikki graham destroys poor NXS:joker:

erinp5
Dexter and Gina are my favs on the show .

Miranda123
whenever there a favorite in bb that favorite always gets attacked by people who support somebody else online. It so stupid it happens every year on bb.

gina gina gina gina gina gina gina gina gina gina gina gina gina gina

i love her even more after last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get dexstirrer & hazel out

NXS
22-07-2013, 05:39 PM
the ghost of nikki graham destroys poor NXS:joker:

Oh, how I do love me some Nikki Graham :dance:

Miranda123
22-07-2013, 05:42 PM

Dexter wont win, he's gonna get boos next time he's up and will cry like a baby lololo

Vanessa
22-07-2013, 05:43 PM
It happens every year. Fan wars. :joker:

g17m
22-07-2013, 05:46 PM
I love Gina! I will be so sad if she doesn't win over one of the dull ones like Sam or Sophie!

Cherie
22-07-2013, 06:46 PM
I dont think anyone is expecting anybody to change their mind about any housemate they like. I do however think the personal attacks at people, based on their housemate of choice, are completely ridiculous and uncalled for. I don't see why we can't discuss what's happening on the show and our opinions of things, without it turning into personal attacks/jabs at members who feel differently. What happened to intelligent conversation?

Nicely put.

chuff me dizzy
22-07-2013, 06:47 PM
Whos making you change your mind ?