PDA

View Full Version : I hate the twist

Benji_
21-07-2013, 09:37 PM
Omg Big Brother better still continue noms this week or i will go mental it will probably be callum. v soph. v sam. which will be awful cause then Callum will go and Dexter will beat him.

Worst twist in BB history :( i hate it when they do this!

waterhog
21-07-2013, 09:38 PM
i like the twist proving they put a few other up as well.

JTM45
21-07-2013, 09:39 PM
Great twist with a potentially fantastic result!:thumbs:

Patrick
21-07-2013, 09:40 PM
Omg Big Brother better still continue noms this week or i will go mental it will probably be callum. v soph. v sam. which will be awful cause then Callum will go and Dexter will beat him.

l0l. rly?

Niamh.
21-07-2013, 09:41 PM
Love the Twist especially because of the two snoozville HMs up so far

Kazanne
21-07-2013, 09:41 PM

Just take comfort in the fact it may have been the only way dexter could beat him and when he's gone who are people gonna pick on then?

Raph
21-07-2013, 09:42 PM

Agreed 150% :( :(

Withano
21-07-2013, 09:43 PM
They've been very inconsistent with their own rules and it bugs me

Benji_
21-07-2013, 09:44 PM
Agreed 150% :( :(

Callum is definately in my top 3 now i can see why he is your favourite!

Benji_
21-07-2013, 09:47 PM
Actually it would be the 2nd worst result as Luke A and Lauren's eviction was the worst:(

Raph
21-07-2013, 09:48 PM
Callum is definately in my top 3 now i can see why he is your favourite!

Yay i'm so glad to hear that! He's such a lovely, caring and supportive guy. #TeamCallum!

Actually it would be the 2nd worst result as Luke A and Lauren's eviction was the worst:(

Yeah that was an awful outcome too, although for me it'd be worse as I like Callum and Sam even more than Luke A and Lauren

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 09:49 PM

I think it may be Dan, but none of the above would be better

I hope its the twins but think it might be Dan

hate this twist

Visage
21-07-2013, 09:50 PM
Great twist, the house needs a good shape up, they're all too happy right now....

Benji_
21-07-2013, 09:52 PM
Let's just pray that it's the twins and then maybe our prayers will hop into Sam and Soph's head and they will make the correct decision?

Patrick
21-07-2013, 09:53 PM
They've been very inconsistent with their own rules and it bugs me

Big Brother reserves the right to change the rules at any time.

Visage
21-07-2013, 09:54 PM
Big Brother reserves the right to change the rules at any time.

Exactly, it would be dull if they never pull off some twists during a series.

Raph
21-07-2013, 09:54 PM
Let's just pray that it's the twins and then maybe our prayers will hop into Sam and Soph's head and they will make the correct decision?

Yeah fingers crossed. Although in all honesty even that will be a shame as I quite like the twins :(

DanielLuis
22-07-2013, 04:01 AM
Dude if the twins get selected we will have the three dullards up. It's a great twist.

JustLisaAgain
22-07-2013, 05:57 AM
Yay i'm so glad to hear that! He's such a lovely, caring and supportive guy. #TeamCallum!

Yeah that was an awful outcome too, although for me it'd be worse as I like Callum and Sam even more than Luke A and Lauren

Random question but how did you quote 2 posts at once?! :)

Cherie
22-07-2013, 06:05 AM
Dude if the twins get selected we will have the three dullards up. It's a great twist.

Yep.

Kate!
22-07-2013, 06:23 AM

Press the button to the right of quote at the bottom of the box on the first post you want to quote, then press the normal quote button on the second post. They'll both appear for you and you can type after each one and post it as normal. If you want to quote more than two then press the multi multi quote button for all except the last post which you press the normal quote button. Try it and see how you get on. :)

JustLisaAgain
22-07-2013, 06:54 AM
Press the button to the right of quote at the bottom of the box on the first post you want to quote, then press the normal quote button on the second post. They'll both appear for you and you can type after each one and post it as normal. If you want to quote more than two then press the multi multi quote button for all except the last post which you press the normal quote button. Try it and see how you get on. :)

Thank you very much!!! Just trying it now ;)

Has it worked?! :thumbs:

Thanks for your help x

BigBrotherfan4ever
22-07-2013, 06:58 AM

I'm really hoping they pick The Twins, so can not wait to see the back of them

joeysteele
22-07-2013, 08:06 AM
I agree with the OP, I really detest this twist no matter what the result of it is.

reece(:
22-07-2013, 08:13 AM
One of the best twists they've done - good for culling the dull.