PDA

View Full Version : Where did it all go wrong for Coach?

Novo
21-07-2013, 09:55 PM
How did such a nice down to earth guy without a bad bone in his body suddenly turn into his Villain Ego " The Creepster " and start his dodgy activities like sniffing Charlie's hair and stroking her leg when she is laying down minding her business and we saw tonight how he marched towards Dexter with a bread knife before Dex stopped him in his tracks, and now tomorrow it looks like Sam and Sophie will pick him for the safehouse which will seal his fate for the friday, it's a shame it has had to come to this because at the start i felt he could have been a good right hand man for Dexter but he ruined his chances now

reece(:
21-07-2013, 09:57 PM
Well he was an irrelevant bore at first (how I preferred him) but then morphed into this creepy weirdo who does the weirdest little things around the house and is obviously masking something. Atleast Charlie is good at letting people's masks slide.

Raph
21-07-2013, 09:57 PM
In all honesty, since Dan started to put the thought into everyone's head that Callum was 'too nice', after Callum nominated him in the face-to-face nominations. People in that house seem to like to find targets, and the easy way out when it comes to nominations, and unfortunately Callum became that person, alongside Gina and Dexter. Hopefully this can become the great underdog story and Callum will win Big Brother 14!

Raph
21-07-2013, 09:58 PM
Well he was an irrelevant bore at first (how I preferred him) but then morphed into this creepy weirdo who does the weirdest little things around the house and is obviously masking something. Atleast Charlie is good at letting people's masks slide.

Yes, it's sooooo creepy to be a nice guy and be supportive of people you care about. I like you a lot Reece, but you're just wrong about Callum

CaudleHalbard
21-07-2013, 10:00 PM
Callum started off as being Mr Ordinary. Had it not been for his lustful feelings for Charlie he may still be dull uncontroversial house mate

Spoon
21-07-2013, 11:49 PM
conception? ;)

The VT reveal?

And the massages, which were before that.

Lister of Smeg
22-07-2013, 12:19 AM
His meds wore off .

CaudleHalbard
22-07-2013, 12:20 AM
His meds wore off .

Rotfl! :D

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
22-07-2013, 12:23 AM
I have booked appointment with Dr Funky and Ian Lee on Bit on the Psych after his eviction on Friday night this week hopefully they can sort of this Creepster Callum for good ;)

LikeABoatOnWater
22-07-2013, 12:26 AM
He too busy trying to play the game that he can't realise that hes looking like a fool

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
22-07-2013, 12:27 AM

Agreed the nasty and creepy side of Callum has been revealed..... :shocked:

Northern Monkey
22-07-2013, 12:32 AM
Coach is a legend!Charlie led him on at the start until her mother scared her off.He has overcome great adversity.Dexter is the real creep in there with his fake love of Charlie.

Kris
22-07-2013, 01:53 AM
His downfalls were Dan to start with and Jackie to finish him off. Everyone who gets them seem to well enjoy his massages so can't see how they make him creepy. It's just a mob mentality when someone starts in and everyone follows.

And just as an example...he did not march AT Dexter with a bread knife. He just happened to have a bread knife in his hand when he walked in his direction.

cookiemonster
22-07-2013, 02:01 AM
he's just a massive sheep. blends in and copies whoever he's with. doesn't have his own personality. just borrows a bit of everyone elses. this is why he seems creepy. coz he's never himsefl

CertifiedPoster
22-07-2013, 02:06 AM
^agreed. Hes got no personality and follows everyone else, no balls, no backbone, just a creep. And the way he begs it and sucks up to everyone is so cringeworthy. He rambles **** 99% of the time too, pure headcase !

the truth
22-07-2013, 02:07 AM
sorry but I agree with Jackie, the videos of his endless bragging about his 200 odd conquests made me spew....hes the most disturbing hm very needy and controlling

Withano
22-07-2013, 02:12 AM
His meds wore off .

:hugesmile:

the truth
22-07-2013, 02:14 AM
aye he needs to double that medication too

Slevin
22-07-2013, 10:53 AM
sorry but I agree with Jackie, the videos of his endless bragging about his 200 odd conquests made me spew....hes the most disturbing hm very needy and controlling
i dont see how anyone can take the VT crap seriously :joker:

joeysteele
22-07-2013, 11:01 AM

Well a fair few of then have exaggerated in their videos to get on the show to be fair.
Acually,also to be really fair to him I think Callum is on the way back but he needs to be got through this week, if he isn't taken to the safe house and stays in BB,I think he can maybe turn things around.

I watched the highlights last night and I think he came across really well, it was good to see him let himself go at the party and it is sad that he has got bogged down with the Charlie thing rather than get shown on the highlights with his fun side.
Like his Jim Carrey impersonation which is amazing to be honest and also the fun element to him when he was doing charades too on live feed.

2 weeks ago,I couldn't see myself saying this but I do hope he stays this week and also that he steps back from Dexter winding him up as to Charlie and wait for her to seek him out, which I feel sure she will as well.
Let him play her a while like she has been playing him.

Tom4784
22-07-2013, 11:03 AM
He's the master of his own undoing, the past few days he has just become an obsessive creep that desperately wants to be an alpha male when he has none of the qualities for it.

CaudleHalbard
22-07-2013, 11:16 AM
Get rid of Charlie from the house and everything will be sorted. :)

joeysteele
22-07-2013, 11:37 AM
Get rid of Charlie from the house and everything will be sorted. :)

Have to agree with you, it was why I sort of hoped Sam and Sophie may have picked her for the safe house this week.
I think she could have been the one to go in that scenario.

actor99
22-07-2013, 11:59 AM
Charlie is a great housemate. its Dan and Dexter who's caused all the problems. at east Callum admitted he lied on his vt. did you here Gina last night saying she looks down on low class people. or words to that effect. get the **** out of here GINA

aman201
22-07-2013, 12:01 PM
TBF this Callum is far better than that awful boring fcuk at the start!

I quite like him now, he's entertaining.

the truth
22-07-2013, 12:06 PM
enjoyed his crazy dancing

aman201
22-07-2013, 12:07 PM
Callum is now one of the focal points of the show.

I think he will personally prefer that to his no-mark status at the start.