PDA

View Full Version : Mr Slime

chuff me dizzy
21-07-2013, 10:11 PM
Oh dear ,how stupid does he think we are :shocked:? Mr Slime getting the romantic dinner with the lovely Dan ,Does he think some of us cannot see through his little game ? Well I see through it ...He knows Dan is liked and respected ,and more than anything very vocal in there ,and he chose Dan for the meal trying to get him back on side ,to prevent Dan from saying bad things about him ,I hope Dan doesnt fall for it ,but hes no fool, he can work Mr Slime as easily as I can

CaudleHalbard
21-07-2013, 10:13 PM
Dexter fancies Dan more than he fancies Hazel! ;)

Cherie
21-07-2013, 10:14 PM
Oh dear ,how stupid does he think we are :shocked:? Mr Slime getting the romantic dinner with the lovely Dan ,Does he think some of us cannot see through his little game ? Well I see through it ...He knows Dan is liked and respected ,and more than anything very vocal in there ,and he chose Dan for the meal trying to get him back on side ,to prevent Dan from saying bad things about him ,I hope Dan doesnt fall for it ,but hes no fool, he can work Mr Slime as easily as I can

That will be why Dan is always moaning that nobody respects him then.:joker:#

He gave Dan a treat as Jackie had left and he was a bit down and moody when not picked for the safe house.:xyxwave:

Jake.
21-07-2013, 10:14 PM
Lovely Dan? :laugh:

smudgie
21-07-2013, 10:15 PM

Was just wondering where you were Chuff.
I think they are all on to Dexter..plenty of talking about him today.

smeagol
21-07-2013, 10:17 PM
dan cant work out dexter. he says it all the time dex drives him nuts cause he just cat uss him out its hillarious.. no one can its impossible.

it was a brillaint move by dex , totally floored callum,

dex has enough snake for dan and charlie no worriies 2 inches each lol

chuff me dizzy
Was just wondering where you were Chuff.
I think they are all on to Dexter..plenty of talking about him today.

Wasnt there just ??His days are numbered now Im delighted to say ,and it couldnt happen to a bigger tit ...... Ive been a good wifey and let hubby watch his Auction Hunters hes had on v+ for a few days ,while I taped BB

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
Mr Slime = Dan just clarifying if anyone was confused

erinp5
21-07-2013, 10:18 PM
Love Dexter

Vanessa
I've always thought that Dexter was bisexual. Nothing wrong with that. There's plenty of hobbit to go around. :joker:

chuff me dizzy
dan cant work out dexter. he says it all the time dex drives him nuts cause he just cat uss him out its hillarious.. no one can its impossible.

it was a brillaint move by dex , totally floored callum,

dex has enough snake for dan and charlie no worriies 2 inches each lol

Oh you do not give Dan the credit he deserves ,hes got Dexter sussed out ,dont you worry about that Smeagol

CaudleHalbard
Well it all starts to add up doesn't it: wanting to be in a bed next to Dan and then choosing Dan as his picnic partner.

Not to mention kissing Dan on the lips but refusing to the same with Charlie.

What does that tell you? ;)

chuff me dizzy
21-07-2013, 10:19 PM
I've always thought that Dexter was bisexual. Nothing wrong with that. There's plenty of hobbit to go around. :joker:

If an inch would satisfy you :idc:

Jack_
Has it ever occurred to you that this is a gameshow and that if he is playing a game, then well...why is that a reason to dislike someone? That's a serious question.

Aaron played the game and made it quite clear that he did, if Dexter is playing the game in the way many of us think he is, well then fair play to him.

Vanessa
Well it all starts to add up doesn't it: wanting to be in a bed next to Dan and then choosing Dan as his picnic partner.

I think Dexter is bi. It's been ages since we had a bi male! :hugesmile:

chuff me dizzy
21-07-2013, 10:20 PM

Camp as the Xmas fairy ,and not half as bonny

smudgie
Oh you do not give Dan the credit he deserves ,hes got Dexter sussed out ,dont you worry about that Smeagol

All the housemates have, even Charlie is just using him for her own ends.

Withano
Why couldn't he take a friend for a dinner.

chuff me dizzy
21-07-2013, 10:24 PM
All the housemates have, even Charlie is just using him for her own ends.

I used to like her ,but gone right off her since shes messing Callum about ,she should not have got tagged along with Evil hazel ,shes bringing her down to her level

Kazanne
21-07-2013, 10:27 PM

loving that Dan sees straight through him.

smeagol
21-07-2013, 10:28 PM

he doesn't though its driving him nuts, no one can read him

chuff me dizzy
21-07-2013, 10:29 PM

Oh me too ,off to bed as Im sick of silliness on here xxx

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 10:29 PM
he doesn't though its driving him nuts, no one can read him

Dan admitted he wanted to get into Dexter brain. He can't read him. :hugesmile:

Lex
21-07-2013, 10:34 PM
Dan is the real Mr. Slime in there! :yuk: ....one of the horriblest houdemates ever in bb history! :cloud:

smeagol
21-07-2013, 10:37 PM
Dan admitted he wanted to get into Dexter brain. He can't read him. :hugesmile:

exactly and he is happy to admit it. not sure why people keep bending the truth lol
even dexter dont know himself lol

erinp5
21-07-2013, 10:37 PM
Dan is the real Mr. Slime in there! :yuk: ....one of the horriblest houdemates ever in bb history! :cloud:

Dan sucks the life out of the house ,ljust like Jackie last week it's time for Dan to go home .

Kazanne
21-07-2013, 10:40 PM
Oh me too ,off to bed as Im sick of silliness on here xxx

Night Chuffs:hugesmile::xyxwave:

Lex
21-07-2013, 10:51 PM
Dan sucks the life out of the house ,ljust like Jackie last week it's time for Dan to go home .

Spot on...but i'm sure it'll be the twins this time erinp!

rusticgal
22-07-2013, 01:00 AM
I like Dan...Dexter getting too big for his boots with too much smugness about him. Dexter giving it all the 'I have no friends'....the minute people accept him he plays it 'the big I am' again. People like him are so ingenuine.
He is a complete idiot...gets a bit of attention and the attention goes to his head and he abuses it....thats why he will go through life with no friends....SAD.
Dan hits the nail on the head every time.
Charlie needs to get real....this love triangle is driving everyone mad and she seems to love it.... will go off her bigtime if she continues to make it an issue...it looks like she is drawing attention to herself too much.
As for Gina...this pathetic display of tantrums is showing her gameplan....she is drawing on the fact that the public love her 'spoilt' routine but that display over chocolates was so infantile...

Northern Monkey
22-07-2013, 01:10 AM
Yeah,Dexters act is wearing thin in there now.He tries to make himself out to be this big game player but everyone sees straight through it.He's just digging himself a bigger hole.

kefln
22-07-2013, 01:14 AM
Dexter fancies Dan more than he fancies Hazel! ;)

And dan fancies dan...so that works out well, doesnt it! :hugesmile:

chuff me dizzy
22-07-2013, 08:27 AM
I like Dan...Dexter getting too big for his boots with too much smugness about him. Dexter giving it all the 'I have no friends'....the minute people accept him he plays it 'the big I am' again. People like him are so ingenuine.
He is a complete idiot...gets a bit of attention and the attention goes to his head and he abuses it....thats why he will go through life with no friends....SAD.
Dan hits the nail on the head every time.
Charlie needs to get real....this love triangle is driving everyone mad and she seems to love it.... will go off her bigtime if she continues to make it an issue...it looks like she is drawing attention to herself too much.
As for Gina...this pathetic display of tantrums is showing her gameplan....she is drawing on the fact that the public love her 'spoilt' routine but that display over chocolates was so infantile...

All very true