PDA

View Full Version : Callum is the only one that cares about this pathetic Love Triangle

Lister of Smeg
21-07-2013, 10:21 PM
Has anyone noticed how he seems to be the only one out of Dexter himself and Charlie that talks about it and when any of the rest talk about it there repeating something he's said to them yet he tries to pass it off as Dexter caring about it yet he barely has mentioned it .

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 10:22 PM
Agreed. Dexter doesn't really seem that bothered. :joker:

Niamh.
21-07-2013, 10:22 PM
Because he's the only one who actually fancies anyone in the "triangle" :laugh:

CaudleHalbard
21-07-2013, 10:23 PM

Exactly.

Vanessa

Who knows with Dexter? He's so hard to read. :hugesmile:

Kazanne
I saw Charlie Dexter and Hazel chatting about it so no he's not the only one interested,i believe dan said something too.

smeagol
21-07-2013, 10:24 PM
its now a square as dan is in the picture he wants himself a hobbit happy meal

Vanessa
its now a square as dan is in the picture he wants himself a hobbit happy meal

:joker::joker::joker:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
Dan wants Charlie out of the way so he can have Dexter all to himself ;)

Visage
21-07-2013, 10:25 PM
I hate showmances.

I despise it when BB constantly focus on housemates getting it on.

This is different though, it doesn't actually exist and I think that's why I'm enjoying.

It's all a load tosh..

Pronshi
21-07-2013, 10:26 PM
Dexter and Charlie wouldn't shut up about it today.
In the garden Dexter talked to Gina about how everyone is talking about.
Dexter knows what he is doing.

Johnnyuk123
21-07-2013, 10:29 PM
Dan is now yearning for Dexter, face up to the facts folks, Dexter will take him and soon.

Lister of Smeg
21-07-2013, 10:29 PM
I hate showmances.

I despise it when BB constantly focus on housemates getting it on.

This is different though, it doesn't actually exist and I think that's why I'm enjoying.

It's all a load tosh..

It exist in as much that Callum tries to convice people it does .

Johnnyuk123
21-07-2013, 10:31 PM
Callum once evicted and taken to the funny farm will cease to exist on these forums apart from the odd Callum fan posting in from their cell.

Lister of Smeg
21-07-2013, 10:32 PM
Dexter and Charlie wouldn't shut up about it today.
In the garden Dexter talked to Gina about how everyone is talking about.
Dexter knows what he is doing.

The thing is Dexter cant escape it people constantly going on about after they had it planted in there head by Callum.

joeysteele
21-07-2013, 10:40 PM
That isn't fully correct really, many times tonight Hazel and Dan too talked to Charlie about her feelings as to them and this love triangle thing.
Dan and Dexter got on about it too.

One of the twins briefly got in on the act,not impressed clearly.
Then Callum was away from the group,minding his own business and Charlie brought him into the conversation she was having with some others and the topic got on to it again.

It is not always Callum to be fair who is the one raising the issue or going on about it, he does to Sam but Sam is sort of the person he has a sounding board anyway.

CaudleHalbard
21-07-2013, 10:44 PM
But it is Callum's besottedness with Charlie that is causing these convos.

He will just not leave her alone even offering to be a listening ear for her. I have not noticed him offering to be a listening ear for anybody else!

jyunga
21-07-2013, 11:18 PM
You mean Callum is edited to seem like the only person that cares about the love triangle. It's all they are showing for Callum. It's obviously the thing they want to put across for him. I imagine Charlie and Dexter talk about it a lot more then we see.

Vicky.
21-07-2013, 11:21 PM
I saw Charlie Dexter and Hazel chatting about it so no he's not the only one interested,i believe dan said something too.

Dan said he wished they would all st fu about it I think :laugh:

But yeah, Callum seems to take it much more seriously than anyone else does. His reaction when Charlie mentioned seeing Dexter on the outside was quite funny

Tozzie
21-07-2013, 11:26 PM
Callum once evicted and taken to the funny farm will cease to exist on these forums apart from the odd Callum fan posting in from their cell.

:joker::joker::joker::joker:

Jords
21-07-2013, 11:28 PM
The whole house it talking about it.

CaudleHalbard
21-07-2013, 11:37 PM
However Callum is the only one grabbing Charlie and telling her that he will be there for her at all times........

Whether she wants him to be or not. Lol!

Lister of Smeg
21-07-2013, 11:40 PM
Dan said he wished they would all st fu about it I think :laugh:

But yeah, Callum seems to take it much more seriously than anyone else does. His reaction when Charlie mentioned seeing Dexter on the outside was quite funny

Theres definitely something not right mentally with Callum he knows full well where Charlie stand when it comes to the situation but rather than just try to be her friend he's doing his best to try and ruin Charlies friendship with Dexter.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
22-07-2013, 10:09 AM
Give It A Rest Callum

10.42am: Callum is questioning Dexter's intentions to Charlie. She doesn't seem convinced that he's got a game plan. #bbuklive
Expand

He is obsessed and it is seriously weird

Vicky.
22-07-2013, 10:11 AM
He is coming across very bunny boiler-ish

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
22-07-2013, 10:14 AM
He is coming across very bunny boiler-ish

Even Big Brother is getting annoyed by him by callim his talks nonsense loool...

10.50am: Callum is giving Charlie a bit of life coaching using a bit of twisted wire and a fair amount of nonsense. #bbuklive

Ellen
22-07-2013, 10:15 AM
That isn't fully correct really, many times tonight Hazel and Dan too talked to Charlie about her feelings as to them and this love triangle thing.
Dan and Dexter got on about it too.

One of the twins briefly got in on the act,not impressed clearly.
Then Callum was away from the group,minding his own business and Charlie brought him into the conversation she was having with some others and the topic got on to it again.

It is not always Callum to be fair who is the one raising the issue or going on about it, he does to Sam but Sam is sort of the person he has a sounding board anyway.

:thumbs:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
22-07-2013, 10:17 AM
11.08am: "You've got two ears, one mouth," Callum tells Charlie, "use them in proportion." #bbuklive

What the actual hell is he talking about?

Jemal
22-07-2013, 10:19 AM
..? What else could it be about? Other than him telling her to use them wisely...

Daffodil
22-07-2013, 10:19 AM
Poor Callum really does seem to be the only triangle participant. Dexter is all mouth (and no action). And Charlie possibly has a spotty blond (rich) boyfriend on the outside.
I know it was funny to begin with...but it is over now. I wish BB would engineer a 'public breakup'... done in the best possible taste of course.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
22-07-2013, 10:21 AM
..? What else could it be about? Other than him telling her to use them wisely...

So he's basically trying to change Charlie's mind on Dexter which is what he said he wouldn't do on last night's HL show. :nono:

joeysteele
22-07-2013, 10:23 AM
11.08am: "You've got two ears, one mouth," Callum tells Charlie, "use them in proportion." #bbuklive

He is indicating that we have 2 ears and one mouth which means we likely should be listening twice as much as we are talking.
I got it pretty easy.

Jemal
22-07-2013, 10:24 AM
So he's basically trying to change Charlie's mind on Dexter which is what he said he wouldn't do on last night's HL show. :nono:

No... Since Charlie is so thick callum is just saying what everyone apart from dexter fans are thinking.'even housemates are thinking it, and it is that dexter is using Charlie apart of his gameplan and Callum's trying to get it into her thick skull before she gets hurt on the outside lol.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
22-07-2013, 10:51 AM
No... Since Charlie is so thick callum is just saying what everyone apart from dexter fans are thinking.'even housemates are thinking it, and it is that dexter is using Charlie apart of his gameplan and Callum's trying to get it into her thick skull before she gets hurt on the outside lol.

Callum has nothing without Charlie in that house, Dexter can do without her he is not even chasing her, but Creepster Callum he is a boring plank and just a Creepster who has no entertainment value whatsoever.....

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
22-07-2013, 10:52 AM
Poor Callum really does seem to be the only triangle participant. Dexter is all mouth (and no action). And Charlie possibly has a spotty blond (rich) boyfriend on the outside.
I know it was funny to begin with...but it is over now. I wish BB would engineer a 'public breakup'... done in the best possible taste of course.

or better evict Callum :joker:

Daffodil
22-07-2013, 10:58 AM
or better evict Callum :joker:

Nahhh....don't evict the randy reptile....I want to see him shed his skin :joker:

Vicky.
22-07-2013, 11:03 AM

I would really like to know what makes everyone so sure he is using her as part of his gameplan tbh. They planned on meeting on the outside..and then Dexter pretty much laid off her. Its Charlie thats been dragging him into it. The shower thing, and Dexter getting the blame for it is ****ing ridiculous, that was all her (and slightly Hazel)

BJ2
22-07-2013, 12:06 PM
Charlie is revelling in it. She's playing them both and it's taking up most of the highlights each night. I'm sick to death of it.

aman201
22-07-2013, 12:10 PM
I love how Dexter is controlling the "triangle".

It's Charlie and Callum are his puppets and he dictates both whenever he pleases.

joeysteele
22-07-2013, 12:12 PM
Charlie is revelling in it. She's playing them both and it's taking up most of the highlights each night. I'm sick to death of it.

I agree,it is getting tedious and she could stop it all in an instant.

Visage
22-07-2013, 12:21 PM

I agree,it is getting tedious and she could stop it all in an instant.

I can't work out if she's playing these two or is genuinely afraid to let them down, say no, stop it..

When Hazel told her she needed to grow a pair, Charlie took the opportunity to get the message across that there was nothing sexual between her and Callum/Dexter. Again is she still trying to play them or was this the best she could do to squash any more rumours?

aman201
22-07-2013, 12:25 PM

:joker:

I love his odd-ness.

Vicky.
22-07-2013, 12:26 PM
I know people will say this is only because I like Dexter, but I assure you it isnt. I do not want a showmance between these two, I hate showmances, and I hate this triangle storyline, I feel it is losing Dexter fans, and I am sick of seeing the same old **** on the highlights.

But I do feel Charlie is falling for Dexter. But is afraid to admit it as to admit to the others that she likes Dexter is kind of like admitting that she murdered someone or something. They all hate him, they keep telling her shes better than him, keep taking the piss out of him. It reminds me a bit of a playground to be quite honest with you.

TLDR; I think Charlie likes him but is afraid the others will isolate her the same was they have isolated him.

Jemal
22-07-2013, 12:28 PM
lol

Visage
22-07-2013, 12:29 PM
But I do feel Charlie is falling for Dexter.

Interesting....

I've not seen that at all, but will be looking for it now you've mentioned it.

Jemal
22-07-2013, 12:31 PM
If Charlie is falling for dexter then rylans teeth arent bright white.

Josy
22-07-2013, 12:33 PM
I don't think Callum is the only one that cares about it at all tbh, Charlie never stops talking about, Dexter is pretty much the same.

They all need to shut the hell up.

I think that is pretty spot on advice for Charlie...

If she listened twice as much as she runs her mouth off then she would find herself in a lot less awkward/difficult situations.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
22-07-2013, 12:34 PM
I don't think Callum is the only one that cares about it at all tbh, Charlie never stops talking about, Dexter is pretty much the same.

They all need to shut the hell up.

I think that is pretty spot on advice for Charlie...

If she listened twice as much as she runs her mouth off then she would find herself in a lot less awkward/difficult situations.

it's a shame he don't take his own advise and shut up about Dexter though isn't it. Even in teh video he has to belittle Dexter to get his point through.... :nono:

Jemal
22-07-2013, 12:35 PM
Jesus Christ. *face palms*

MatthewS
22-07-2013, 12:45 PM
Honestly, as far as I'm concerned, Dexter, Callum and Charlie can talk about this 'triangle' all they want...

The other housemates though, are the ones making it into the never ending drama that its turned out to be. I really don't know why people like Hazel & Dan have such strong feelings and opinions about who Dexter/Callum may or may not fancy, or what the dynamic Charlie has with them in return is. It's really none of their business, but they go out of their way to advise and suggest how they think it should play out and what position with them she should take.

Hazel I find especially bothersome. She hated how people were constantly up in her and Daley's 'business', but that level of 'intrusion' was substantially lower then what it is with Charlie & Callum/Dexter. I mean, come on, hypocrite much?

Kris
22-07-2013, 12:57 PM
However Callum is the only one grabbing Charlie and telling her that he will be there for her at all times........

Whether she wants him to be or not. Lol!

Go back and watch and you'll see she followed him into the bedroom talking to him.

Kris
22-07-2013, 12:59 PM
Same as with the conversation in the LR last night. He was in the kitchen minding his business when everyone in the LR wouldn't shut up about it...it was in fact the whole reason he was irritated and slammed the work top.

smeagol
22-07-2013, 01:00 PM
I know people will say this is only because I like Dexter, but I assure you it isnt. I do not want a showmance between these two, I hate showmances, and I hate this triangle storyline, I feel it is losing Dexter fans, and I am sick of seeing the same old **** on the highlights.

But I do feel Charlie is falling for Dexter. But is afraid to admit it as to admit to the others that she likes Dexter is kind of like admitting that she murdered someone or something. They all hate him, they keep telling her shes better than him, keep taking the piss out of him. It reminds me a bit of a playground to be quite honest with you.

TLDR; I think Charlie likes him but is afraid the others will isolate her the same was they have isolated him.

its like a school playground in there. charlie hasn't got the guts to just say yeah she likes him cause she wants to fit in the with popular kids lol so to speak . she tries then ends up agreeing with them about him.but then slips in a but oh i like this about him etc. its sad she is 27 she should be able to make her own thoughts up,

she is such a trouble maker though she loves the attention. it would be better if she was evcited out of the 3 of them really as the callum v dex war then will rage on without her games or they might even become friends