PDA

View Full Version : Gina and Dan comments about Dexter

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 10:28 PM
Calling him tragic and making fun of him because he's skinny. That was nasty.

Jake.
21-07-2013, 10:29 PM
They was having a bloody joke, and it's true.. you could tell it was light-hearted, wasn't bitchy imo

Vicky.
21-07-2013, 10:29 PM
I didnt take it as serious, as they were laughing the whole way through and Dan even said at the end that he wants to hate him but cant :shrug:

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 10:30 PM
I didnt take it as serious, as they were laughing the whole way through and Dan even said at the end that he wants to hate him but cant :shrug:

I still thought it was out of order. And Gina joining with the Dexter bashing. How disappointing.

Scream
21-07-2013, 10:30 PM
It's rude but it's something me and my friends would say in a jokey way

lovebigbrotheruk
21-07-2013, 10:31 PM
It was hilarious! I was laughing my head off. It wasn't being malicious.

YodaBB
It was hilarious, Had it of been about any other housemate you would have been laughing

rionablue
Gina's a bitch and maybe soon ppl will see it

smeagol
21-07-2013, 10:32 PM
yeah they were taking the p coz he a hobbit bit cruel really. but i really got the sence in that convo that dan fancied him he kept going on about his lil pants and lil trouser snake

Vanessa
It's rude but it's something me and my friends would say in a jokey way

Calling someone tragic is meant in an offensive way i think.

Jake.
I still thought it was out of order. And Gina joining with the Dexter bashing. How disappointing.

Yet Dexter nominating Gina was all fine?

Vanessa
yeah they were taking the p coz he a hobbit bit cruel really. but i really got the sence in that convo that dan fancied him he kept going on about his lil pants and lil trouser snake

He may be skinny, but he's a nice guy and actually quite attarctive.

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 10:33 PM
Gina's a bitch and maybe soon ppl will see it

She really went down my estimations with those comments.

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 10:34 PM
It was hilarious, Had it of been about any other housemate you would have been laughing

They meant it in a nasty way.

YodaBB
21-07-2013, 10:35 PM
They meant it in a nasty way.

I didn't think so really, the point Dan was making was a ''I dislike Dexter sometimes, but I can't hate him & I end up loving him as hes so cute'. Gina was laughing throughout it as Dan was being quite funny.

Kazanne
It was hilarious ,Dan and gina made me laugh and they were right TRAGIC,IF Dexter had said that about any of the others it would have been the best thing in the history of BB to some,LOL,tragic,just tragic

CaudleHalbard
Dexter may have the last laugh. ;)

Jemal
21-07-2013, 10:36 PM
How can they say hes "Tragic" LMFAO.

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 10:36 PM
I didn't think so really, the point Dan was making was a ''I dislike Dexter sometimes, but I can't hate him & I end up loving him as hes so cute'. Gina was laughing throughout it as Dan was being quite funny.

It's called taking the piss.

YodaBB
21-07-2013, 10:38 PM
It's called taking the piss.

Yes it is, It's something that is a key part of Dexters personality also. I assume you hate that side of Dexter then? I find it funny when both Dexter & Dan take the piss out of people in a humorous way (Not a nasty way)

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 10:39 PM
Yes it is, It's something that is a key part of Dexters personality also. I assume you hate that side of Dexter then? I find it funny when both Dexter & Dan take the piss out of people in a humorous way (Not a nasty way)

But Dan doesn't like Dexter, so i think he meant it as an insult.

CaudleHalbard
21-07-2013, 10:40 PM
I get the feeling that everyone wants to like Dexter but finding it hard because of his game playing which they really cannot get their heads around.

I'm not sure to what extent they realise it is all just a game with him.

YodaBB
21-07-2013, 10:41 PM

Dan didn't nominate Dexter, Dans opinion of Dexter changes every second, Both have taken the mick out of house guests, Dexter does it regularly to Callum, no harm is caused as long as it's not nasty. I don't understand how making fun of Dexters underwear is that nasty to be honest.

Scream
21-07-2013, 10:42 PM

Hmm, I guess...I don't know :'(

Kazanne
21-07-2013, 10:42 PM
Dan didn't nominate Dexter, Dans opinion of Dexter changes every second, Both have taken the mick out of house guests, Dexter does it regularly to Callum, no harm is caused as long as it's nasty. I don't understand how making fun of Dexters underwear is that nasty to be honest.

His underwear is TRAGIC actually,lol with his little butt cheeks hanging out:joker::joker::joker:,how could you not find that funny?

YodaBB
21-07-2013, 10:43 PM

I thought he was calling the situation tragic?
How he can go from one second loving Dexter to the next disliking him, he was saying how he can't hold a grudge against him as he's so cute & that it's tragic in a jokey way whilst laughing. I don't think he meant it in an insulting aggressive way.

Jack_
21-07-2013, 10:43 PM
I found it hilarious and I'm a Dexter fan, and a fan of them both

I've said it before but I'll say it again, I really can't understand how some people let their favourites dictate what other housemates they like, like if their favourite starts hating someone else said supporter will do too or if another housemate insults their favourite they'll stop liking that person. We're not living with them...I don't see how their personal relationships with each other could affect someone's own personal opinions :shrug:

kate2013
21-07-2013, 10:44 PM
I think it was harmless, and funny. Dexter is a conundrum, he is extremely clever and calculated in a humourous way, he is unpredictable goes on about the different woman he dates and the reasons why and looks all of 12.

Dan concluded the chat with but I love him. You got to take the conversation as a whole to understand the meaning not pick bits of it.

YodaBB
21-07-2013, 10:45 PM
His underwear is TRAGIC actually,lol with his little butt cheeks hanging out:joker::joker::joker:,how could you not find that funny?

:laugh2:
I found the conversation hilarious, and I don't even like Dan. I just think some Dexter fans need to not get so defensive.

Lex
21-07-2013, 10:45 PM

She does it every chance she gets!...But then let's face it...it is a gameshow Vanessa, with serious contestants,...and Gina being a very good contestant, we should expect no less than for her to try to avoid nominations!..with the added bonus that she is savvy enough to know that the Dexter is a real threat to her crown!
I expect no lesser deviousness from Dexter when he gets the opportunity to point out Gina's shortcomings. :hugesmile:...but i'm sure that they'll be good friends on the outside, after the competition has finished. :thumbs:

Cheers.

Vicky.
21-07-2013, 10:46 PM

I've said it before but I'll say it again, I really can't understand how some people let their favourites dictate what other housemates they like, like if their favourite starts hating someone else said supporter will do too or if another housemate insults their favourite they'll stop liking that person. We're not living with them...I don't see how their personal relationships with each other could affect someone's own personal opinions :shrug:

Amen to that. Its almost as bad as people claiming 'fans' of housemates put them off the housemates themselves. Utter madness.

YodaBB
21-07-2013, 10:47 PM

I completely agree, great post

reece(:
Amen to that. Its almost as bad as people claiming 'fans' of housemates put them off the housemates themselves. Utter madness.
I'll never understand this, or only supporting HMs that ones favourite likes.

CaudleHalbard
Dexter is desperate to be liked and the other housemates want to like him, but all his game playing makes it rather difficult for them

If there is any tragic aspect to this I guess you can say this is it.

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 10:48 PM
I bet Gina nominates Dexter after this chat with Dan.

YodaBB
21-07-2013, 10:49 PM

I'm not going to lie I have thought about that a lot, I just find some fan bases are more aggressive & way too defensive than others, I know it shouldn't affect my feelings of a housemate, but I find it a little irritating, and I end up associating that feeling with the housemate, I know I shouldn't but I think I do it subconsciously :shocked:

CaudleHalbard
21-07-2013, 10:50 PM

There will not be an opportunity for her to do that this week of course; next week is another week and who knows what will have happened by then!

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 10:52 PM
I'm not going to lie I have thought about that a lot, I just find some fan bases are more aggressive & way too defensive than others, I know it shouldn't affect my feelings of a housemate, but I find it a little irritating, and I end up associating that feeling with the housemate, I know I shouldn't but I think I do it subconsciously :shocked:

I agree with that.

toronto_matt
21-07-2013, 11:00 PM
She really went down my estimations with those comments.

ur joking right?

snail69
21-07-2013, 11:02 PM

So there is other people on this forum that can watch the show and judge each segment unbiasedly.

I've been convinced for weeks that no one was watching the same programme as me with some of the posts/threads I've seen.

Honestly, it was one of the funnier parts of the show tonight. My opinion on Dexter is up and down - down at the minute. Love Gina (have since the first task) and love Dan at the minute(been up and down) too and I thought it was hilarious. Whether just harmful or malicious it was funny!

In truth, Dexter has been taking every opportunity recently to try and belittle a certain other housemate and plenty of people on here have found that funny - how is this any different?

Kazanne
21-07-2013, 11:02 PM

have to admit,I've done that too

Vicky.
21-07-2013, 11:04 PM

I just dont understand that way of thinking at all. What some randomer writes on a forum has absolutely nothing to do with how I view the housemates, and never will. Maybe I'm just different to others

halfacrown
21-07-2013, 11:08 PM

And that was the point of the conversation, I think. All very jokey but the only thing that Dan has sussed out about Dexter is that he's survived a lot of evictions, and he's far from happy about that.

Dan is great fun to watch because he lacks self-awareness and is so vain. It was pretty telling that he was attacking Dexter for his appearance, but with Dan, I can never see past the nose-job, capped teeth and lightbulb head.

Tozzie
21-07-2013, 11:17 PM
well because I'm a huge Dexter fan I didn't like it when they called him tragic either, wish folk would pick on someone else even if just for a bit but saying all that Dexter can take it, he don't give a chit what they say

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 11:18 PM
well because I'm a huge Dexter fan I didn't like it when they called him tragic either, wish folk would pick on someone else even if just for a bit but saying all that Dexter can take it, he don't give a chit what they say

I think making fun of someone's appearance is nasty.

CaudleHalbard
21-07-2013, 11:21 PM
Dan is jealous of sexy Dexy! ;)

He realises that Dexter is probably more attractive to a wider range of gay men then he himself is.

Tozzie
21-07-2013, 11:21 PM
And that was the point of the conversation, I think. All very jokey but the only thing that Dan has sussed out about Dexter is that he's survived a lot of evictions, and he's far from happy about that.

Dan is great fun to watch because he lacks self-awareness and is so vain. It was pretty telling that he was attacking Dexter for his appearance, but with Dan, I can never see past the nose-job, capped teeth and light bulb head.

Oh no, now everytime I look at Dan I'm gonna be looking at his lightbulb and his nose and teeth :o

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 11:22 PM
Dan is jealous of sexy Dexy! ;)

He realises that Dexter is probably more attractive to a wider range of gay men then he himself is.

Dex is like a cute puppy. Adorable! :lovedup:

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 11:39 PM
Calling him tragic and making fun of him because he's skinny. That was nasty.

That was sooo funny

in the words of Beyonce "what goes around, comes back around oh my baby" lolololololololololololol

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 11:41 PM

and sooooooo funny lolololol

GET DEXTER & HAZEL OUT

Kazanne
21-07-2013, 11:42 PM
making fun of someones appearance IS nasty how many times have you called Callum creepy and Norman bates etc?

jet
21-07-2013, 11:48 PM

Did you not hear Dan saying he wanted to dislike him, but he actually loved him at times? :conf: That scene between Dan and Gina was my favourite part of the show tonight. I thought it was hilarious and a bit touching. It made me like Dexter more from looking at him from Dan's point of view.
Dan was talking about Dex in an affectionate way, much like you would do with a younger brother who you love but gets on your nerves at times. :hugesmile:

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 11:49 PM
Did you not hear Dan saying he wanted to dislike him, but he actually loved him at times? :conf: That scene between Dan and Gina was my favourite part of the show tonight. I thought it was hilarious and a bit touching. It made me like Dexter more from looking at him from Dan's point of view.
Dan was talking about Dex in an affectionate way, much like you would do with a younger brother who you love but gets on your nerves at times. :hugesmile:

But he's not tragic. :nono:

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 11:52 PM
He may be skinny, but he's a nice guy and actually quite attarctive.

"i WILL LOVE YOU IF YOU PAY ME"

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 11:57 PM

AS THEY CANT NOMINATE THIS WEEK, ITS UNLIKELY

THE ONLY ONE WHO HAS BETRAYED THEIR SH FRIENDSHIP SO FAR IS ..............ER............................

DEXTER lol

jet
22-07-2013, 12:00 AM
But he's not tragic. :nono:

When did Dan state 'Dexter is tragic'? He didn't.
He was referring to the whole game playing Dexter; the cute Dexter and 'I can't work Dexter out' situation as 'tragic'. At no time did he say Dexter himself was tragic. It actually made me like Dexter more.
The thing is Vanessa, if Dexter had said this about someone, you would be defending him and saying how brilliant and funny he is.

ILOVEBB
22-07-2013, 12:15 AM
They were joking around !. Some people on this site are so ****ing aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh.

armand.kay
22-07-2013, 12:21 AM
Its not that serious, had Dexter been there he would of laughed as well

armand.kay
22-07-2013, 12:23 AM
And dan didn't mean tragic as in looks I think he was referring to the way he behaves.

Northern Monkey
22-07-2013, 12:23 AM
They're right though,He is an idiot.

Tozzie
22-07-2013, 12:24 AM
Its not that serious, had Dexter been there he would of laughed as well

thats true, thats one of the things I love about Dexter, he doesn't take himself too seriously

DigitalMethod
22-07-2013, 05:24 AM
Vanessa this sad attempt at making Gina and Dan out to be the bad guys is TRAGIC.

http://i44.tinypic.com/mja29t.jpg

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
22-07-2013, 08:52 AM
When Gina talks about Dexter = Joke
When Dexter talks about Gina = Evil

Thats all you need to know, this is 99% of the rsponse.....

Kazanne
22-07-2013, 08:59 AM
When did Dan state 'Dexter is tragic'? He didn't.
He was referring to the whole game playing Dexter; the cute Dexter and 'I can't work Dexter out' situation as 'tragic'. At no time did he say Dexter himself was tragic. It actually made me like Dexter more.
The thing is Vanessa, if Dexter had said this about someone, you would be defending him and saying how brilliant and funny he is.

Spot on:thumbs:

Jake.
22-07-2013, 09:02 AM

:love:

AnnieK
22-07-2013, 09:12 AM

You're right it's not nice but neither is calling Callum a pyscho, creepy or Norman bates but people do. I would rather be called skinny etc than that to be fair. You can't have one rule for your favourite and another for the ones you don't like.

By the way, I do like Dex and am not a Callum fan particularly but I think that this conversation was pretty light hearted and not malicious.

camertone
22-07-2013, 09:31 AM
dexter = little weasel

Slevin
22-07-2013, 11:07 AM
You're right it's not nice but neither is calling Callum a pyscho, creepy or Norman bates but people do. I would rather be called skinny etc than that to be fair. You can't have one rule for your favourite and another for the ones you don't like.

By the way, I do like Dex and am not a Callum fan particularly but I think that this conversation was pretty light hearted and not malicious.
its called blinded by love and that is actually what is tragic