PDA

View Full Version : Why do dexter or Gina owe eachother something?

Niamh.
21-07-2013, 10:37 PM
Just because they were the two sent to the safe house are people acting like they should stick together through the whole series no matter what. I don't get it, they were never really close before they went in anyway, they were only united through shared information in the safe House

Kazanne
21-07-2013, 10:38 PM
Just because they were the two sent the safe house people acting like they should stick together through the whole series no matter what. I don't get it, they were never really close before they went in anyway, they were only united through shared information in the safe House

I agree,they had to be civil there as they only had each other,but they have never been particulaly close,imo.

Jemal
21-07-2013, 10:39 PM
Its true lol

smeagol
21-07-2013, 10:39 PM
god knows. i dont, they still get on and have a laugh etc theres vids n stuff thats not on the highlights. but who cares they seperate both doin their own thing

Vanessa
21-07-2013, 10:40 PM
Just because they were the two sent to the safe house are people acting like they should stick together through the whole series no matter what. I don't get it, they were never really close before they went in anyway, they were only united through shared information in the safe House

They don't. People just liked their friendship when they were in the safe house.

Niamh.
21-07-2013, 10:41 PM
They don't. People just liked their friendship when they were in the safe house.

Any two who were sent to the safe house would have to get on with eachother and would have felt like a "team" because of the information they shared

Vicky.
21-07-2013, 10:44 PM
Yup. I agree. People kicking off about Gina bitching about Dexter, people kicking off last week about Dexter nominating Gina..and so on..annoys me so much :laugh:

reece(:
21-07-2013, 10:53 PM
I think it's stupid and then no longer liking Dexter because he nominated her...so what. I like them both and don't give a **** who they're friends with.

CaudleHalbard
21-07-2013, 10:55 PM
Except possibly for Sam and Callum, I don't think anybody is friends with anybody else in there

Visage
21-07-2013, 10:59 PM

I loved them in the safe house, they were great together and worked well as a team, but once they were back in the main it was all over for me and they were two very separate housemates. I don't understand why some people think they owe each other.

joeysteele
21-07-2013, 11:03 PM
I loved them in the safe house, they were great together and worked well as a team, but once they were back in the main it was all over for me and they were two very separate housemates. I don't understand why some people think they owe each other.

Fully go along with you again as to this Visage.

Jords
I think its a shame I really liked them both when they were mates.

Tozzie
Fully go along with you again as to this Visage.

me too

Jords
21-07-2013, 11:10 PM
I disagree that they were united in the safehouse, they actually came together a week before when they had been socially outcasted by the group. They gave each other heads up to use their nominations carefully and they were often in each other's company fooling about. When they went into the safehouse it was even more brilliant but since they have both seemed to climb the social ladder in the house in different ways and are now in quiet competition I believe.

kate2013
21-07-2013, 11:36 PM
Dexter and Gina stand alone in their characters. Dexter doesnt need to attach himself to anyone, and Gina doesnt.
HM's may prefer certain peoples company in the house, but there all rivals, this is a game.

"And May the odds be forever in your favour"

Patrick
21-07-2013, 11:53 PM
Why are people acting like they aren't friends anymore? They are. Clearly.

They just aren't as close. Gina has Dan and Charlie, and Dexter is occupied with banging Charlie and defeating Callum - it's not like they hate eachother now.

Gina and Dexter will reunite as one very soon.

Oh and to answer the OP question, the reason I personally fell in love with both of them as a team, is because they were hated amongst the group and then became the underdogs.

Northern Monkey
21-07-2013, 11:54 PM
They don't do they?

jackc1806
21-07-2013, 11:58 PM
Gina and Dexter are great, I think Dex nominated Gina because he is clever - they know Gina is the favourite and he wants to eliminate the competition. They bonded in the SH over their hatred for the other housemates and they are still friends now and will get closer towards the end of the series.

ILOVEBB
22-07-2013, 12:07 AM
Gina owns dexter a slap after that nom. I thought d and g had an unspoken pact after the safe house.o well thats dexter for U.

Niamh.
22-07-2013, 08:57 AM
Dexter and Gina stand alone in their characters. Dexter doesnt need to attach himself to anyone, and Gina doesnt.
HM's may prefer certain peoples company in the house, but there all rivals, this is a game.

"And May the odds be forever in your favour"

:laugh2:

True.

Livia
22-07-2013, 09:09 AM
They kind of stick together because they're both pretendinig to be something they're not. And their acting skills aren't that good.

Bluerang1
22-07-2013, 02:56 PM
I agree. They never claimed to be a duo.

Livia
22-07-2013, 03:00 PM
The closer they get, the more chance there is of picking them both off with one shot.