PDA

View Full Version : Really cruel to the twins

Vicky.
21-07-2013, 11:03 PM
I know people dont really like the twins on here, and I don't either really, but I felt bad for them tonight.

They HAD to smash the box to win the birthday party. Yet they werent invited to the party because they smashed the box? Really really cruel :bored:

Raph
21-07-2013, 11:04 PM
Agreed, I actually really like the twins, and i'd be sad to see them go, if they do, on Friday.

joeysteele
21-07-2013, 11:05 PM
I have to say I have warmed to them too tonight.

CaudleHalbard
21-07-2013, 11:05 PM
Their birthday party was in the diary room

Tozzie
21-07-2013, 11:06 PM
I know people dont really like the twins on here, and I don't either really, but I felt bad for them tonight.

They HAD to smash the box to win the birthday party. Yet they werent invited to the party because they smashed the box? Really really cruel :bored:

yup, thats our Big Bro for you......cruel

Lex
21-07-2013, 11:15 PM

Maybe if it were a real party!...bb parties are a croc of bs. ..a few nibbles and a handful of songs! ..They're just for the highlights ...i'll bet that no contestant has ever really enjoyed a 'big brother party'...it is obvious to me that they understand that they must just come across as "fun people" and advertise this by "enjoying the dancing more than anyone else"!
The Twins got what they really wanted in the diary room! :spin:

CaudleHalbard
21-07-2013, 11:19 PM
The Twins got what they really wanted in the diary room!

Yes they got the only thing they ever want.............. food! :D

Agreed that BB parties are crap.

Patrick
21-07-2013, 11:46 PM
I think the hate they get on here is a ******ing joke tbh with you, they really aren't that bad. I found Samanda far far far more annoying, and duller.

Jack and Joe are nowhere near as bad as people are making them out to be.

smudgie
21-07-2013, 11:49 PM
They had a party in the dr. Mind you that's a bit mean they could have had a proper part with everyone.

blue
21-07-2013, 11:51 PM
love the twins:love:

CaudleHalbard
21-07-2013, 11:51 PM
Hate is a both a strong word and strong emotion.

I would have thought it is more that people find them extremely annoying.

Northern Monkey
21-07-2013, 11:53 PM
They had their own party.They can't have it all.I felt more sorry Hazel and Gina,They got nothing at all.

Tozzie
21-07-2013, 11:56 PM
I think the hate they get on here is a ******ing joke tbh with you, they really aren't that bad. I found Samanda far far far more annoying, and duller.

I guess we all see people differently, I actually don't mind one of the twins but I find the other really quite nasty. I certainly don't 'hate' them, just dislike them, like someone said on here hate is a very strong word and emotion and we need to remember its a gameshow, no one murdered anyone, or at least I don't think so, the way some people get aggressive about a housemate on here you could think perhaps they had :conf2:

Patrick
21-07-2013, 11:57 PM
I guess we all see people differently, I actually don't mind one of the twins but I find the other really quite nasty. I certainly don't 'hate' them, just dislike them, like someone said on here hate is a very strong word and emotion and we need to remember its a gameshow, no one murdered anyone, or at least I don't think so, the way some people get aggressive about a housemate on here you could think perhaps they had :conf2:

Yeah - Joe is alot nastier than Jack, I wish I could tell them apart in appearance. It's only when Jack says something hilarious and Joe starts a fight wit Dan that I can tell the difference.

jet
22-07-2013, 12:07 AM
Yeah - Joe is alot nastier than Jack, I wish I could tell them apart in appearance. It's only when Jack says something hilarious and Joe starts a fight wit Dan that I can tell the difference.

Jack has a chubbier face than Joe. That's how I tell them apart. :hugesmile:

rusticgal
22-07-2013, 12:50 AM

Thats because it was all about them....selfish wanting a birthday party...two spoiled little brats who only think of themselves. It couldnt have happened to two nicer people. It was all about THEM and their birthday.... selfish to the core... they could have been selfless for once. They got what they deserved.

amu
22-07-2013, 02:11 AM
Which one was straight and which likes the sausage?

Johnnyuk123
22-07-2013, 06:33 AM
The housemates all knew that if they had smashed their boxes the obese children would have kicked right off with tantrum after tantrum after tantrum. It was like watching a parent drive pass mcdonalds getting ear ache from these two.

AnnieK
22-07-2013, 06:40 AM
Thats because it was all about them....selfish wanting a birthday party...two spoiled little brats who only think of themselves. It couldnt have happened to two nicer people. It was all about THEM and their birthday.... selfish to the core... they could have been selfless for once. They got what they deserved.

Yeah but did they not think the party would be for everyone?

Cherie
22-07-2013, 06:42 AM

:thumbs:

BigBrotherfan4ever
22-07-2013, 06:44 AM

This they are very selfish IMHO

Cherie
22-07-2013, 07:09 AM

No they didn't have to they could have been selfless, just because it was their birthday they weren't entitled to it, given each HM had an individual gift, it should have crossed their minds that it really was half a birthday back, I thought this was a great task and went back to the old style BB tasks that highlighted HMs strengths and weaknesses and where BB were slightly cruel ha ha, When they went in the DR they didn't complain that the party was just for them, or if they did it must have been edited out.

karezza
22-07-2013, 07:13 AM
I don't mind the twins - they aren't malevolent. They should have had a party with all the housemates.

Kate!
22-07-2013, 08:02 AM
They got the prize that they won. Their own party in the DR. Just as Dexter got his individual prize.

On top of that the housemates that proved themselves selfless by not smashing the boxes won a reward for doing so, their own party.

reece(:
22-07-2013, 08:18 AM
They're annoying and think they're above all else.

Marc
22-07-2013, 08:40 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/112bba15cc8f7cd3c9fa27d949343a6c/tumblr_mnxw9i24O11r4fcnoo4_250.gif

smeagol
22-07-2013, 08:48 AM
i cant find anything about them to like. not a single quality that i could say is good.
the game was a game of selflessness which is apt considering they are the completely selfish in everyway.
feed them cake they are happy

chuff me dizzy
22-07-2013, 08:58 AM
i cant find anything about them to like. not a single quality that i could say is good.
the game was a game of selflessness which is apt considering they are the completely selfish in everyway.
feed them cake they are happy

Their faces in diary room made me nearly vom ..the way they never took their greedy eyes off the food ...VERY selfish ,spoilt, under developed boys

anne666
22-07-2013, 10:41 AM
:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Niamh.
22-07-2013, 10:42 AM

This and Diary room parties always look s**t to me

billy123
22-07-2013, 10:45 AM
If they hadnt behaved so selfishly they would have got a better reward it is a lesson they obviously needed and one they might heed next time.
They only have themselves to blame for being selfish and greedy and missing out.