PDA

View Full Version : Creepster Callum Massaging Hazel - (Warning This Video can give you Nightmares)

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 11:21 PM
Day 39: Head's up, it's massage time! - This is one the most creepiest massages of Hazel i have seen in my life check out the face and hand all over her hair. Its like he is getting turned on by sniffing her hair and just gonna go to sleep by touching it.... this is very disturbing to say the least... :shocked:

7W2g9Xn-z1k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W2g9Xn-z1k

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 11:22 PM
and then some people ask me why he is creepy lmao look at the above video ^^^^^

Tozzie
21-07-2013, 11:23 PM
:urgh :yuk:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 11:23 PM
:urgh :yuk:

It is truly terrible honestly i have no words to describe this video... :shocked:

Jords
21-07-2013, 11:24 PM
I found that hilarious, people take life too seriously if you find that 'creepy'.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 11:25 PM
I found that hilarious, people take life too seriously if you find that 'creepy'.

Nothing is hilarious about getting happy about touching a persons hair 24/7 :nono:

joeysteele
21-07-2013, 11:27 PM
I think the thing I find odd rather than creepy is that Charlie allows him to whenever he does do it.

Visage
21-07-2013, 11:31 PM
Oh, he's hilarious with those faces he pulls. Each week he's climbing up my list of favourite housemate status...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c0/Norman-bates.png

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 11:32 PM
I think the thing I find odd rather than creepy is that Charlie allows him to whenever he does do it.

The creepy thing is sometimes she don't even ask for it because she can be just sitting there and he randomly starts to feel her hair up, its just plain up wierd if you ask me :conf:

Visage
21-07-2013, 11:33 PM
Nothing is hilarious about getting happy about touching a persons hair 24/7 :nono:

The way I saw it was he appeared to be in conversation with someone else in the room. They edited it to give it that edge.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 11:34 PM
Oh, he's hilarious with those faces he pulls. Each week he's climbing up my list of favourite housemate status...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c0/Norman-bates.png

lool don't think he will last another week if he is picked for the safe house this week.... :joker:

joeysteele
The creepy thing is sometimes she don't even ask for it because she can be just sitting there and he randomly starts to feel her hair up, its just plain up wierd if you ask me :conf:

Well in all truth all she has to do is tell him to stop if she really wanted him to.

Raph
Well in all truth all she has to do is tell him to stop if she really wanted him to.

Well put joey :)

Kazanne
If Charlie didnt want him to she'de tell him not to .she obviously likes it

reece(:
21-07-2013, 11:35 PM
Kinky mare!!

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 11:35 PM
The way I saw it was he appeared to be in conversation with someone else in the room. They edited it to give it that edge.

It wasn't with anyone else at the start because he told hazel to lie down.... he just simply creeps me no two ways about it.... :bawling:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 11:36 PM

It's not Charlie it's Hazel...... :joker:

Kazanne
21-07-2013, 11:37 PM
It wasn't with anyone else at the start because he told hazel to lie down.... he just simply creeps me no two ways about it.... :bawling:

Doesnt matter if he 'creeps' you out you are not on the receiving end,so why does it bother you so much? that's creepy:joker:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 11:38 PM

well i can't read her mind if she just feels guilty in not telling him no or she don't mind but all i can say is me as a viewer i find it really uncomfortable and creepy.... :bawling:

Kazanne
It's not Charlie it's Hazel...... :joker:

Whoever it is,it doesnt matter they have a tongue in their head!

erinp5
Oh dear God!!

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 11:40 PM
Doesnt matter if he 'creeps' you out you are not on the receiving end,so why does it bother you so much? that's creepy:joker:

im entitled to my opinons if i find something creepy i do, you can't tell me how to feel about a certain housemates actions because you're views are not same as mines.... so if i find it creepy i do....:wavey:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 11:47 PM
Oh dear God!!

It really is frightening isnt it? :bawling:

Kazanne
21-07-2013, 11:48 PM
im entitled to my opinons if i find something creepy i do, you can't tell me how to feel about a certain housemates actions because you're views are not same as mines.... so if i find it creepy i do....:wavey:

Ditto

erinp5
21-07-2013, 11:49 PM
He just slides his hands over and starts to put his fingers through Hazels hair,why?why would you do that.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
21-07-2013, 11:56 PM
He just slides his hands over and starts to put his fingers through Hazels hair,why?why would you do that.

He is aroused by it and frankly its very uncomfortable and uneasy to watch from my side..... :shocked:

CaudleHalbard
21-07-2013, 11:58 PM
One could be forgiven for suspecting that Callum gets more out of these massages than do his willing victims! ;)

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
22-07-2013, 12:09 AM
One could be forgiven for suspecting that Callum gets more out of these massages than do his willing victims! ;)

He must have been wispering to himself soar Creepy Soar Creepy Soar and then had crash landing when the hair feeling up ended..... :joker:

fingers
22-07-2013, 12:13 AM
That was after he pointed at his thigh and she just put her head where he pointed!

Jemal
22-07-2013, 12:15 AM
LMFAO. I in no way find this creepy, i find this quite hilarious. Hes starting to make me laugh alot seriously.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
22-07-2013, 12:20 AM
I feel like i have to puke whenever i have to watch a Callum video.....:yuk: It's just so cringe :eek:

Jemal
22-07-2013, 12:23 AM
I feel like i have to puke whenever i have to watch a Callum video.....:yuk: It's just so cringe :eek:

Lmao yea I admit he can be cringey/awkward but in no way, do i find him creepy. I just dont see it.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
22-07-2013, 12:25 AM
Lmao yea I admit he can be cringey/awkward but in no way, do i find him creepy. I just dont see it.

You might not see it but i do. we will have to agree to disagree on this matter of the Creepster Callum touching up girls hair..... :wavey:

reece(:
22-07-2013, 12:25 AM
Can we keep all these stupid "Creepy" videos in one thread, sick of it clogging up the forum.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
22-07-2013, 12:29 AM
Can we keep all these stupid "Creepy" videos in one thread, sick of it clogging up the forum.

you need to ask Vicky to merge the threads don't have power to merge all of together pm her... :spin:

rionablue
22-07-2013, 12:34 AM
' I dont share any kind of connection with Hazel and to be honest I wouldnt miss her if she wasnt in the house'. This was something like what Callum said when nominating Hazel. Hes a creep. If he doesnt like her he should leave her alone. I think he is trying to make Charlie jealous. Im hoping he is put into the safe house and out this week good riddance Bye creep!!!!

Northern Monkey
22-07-2013, 12:38 AM
The chicks obviously dig his massages,Charlie loves em.She just did'nt want to admit it infront of her mother.The desperation in these threads is quite amusing.lol

Daffodil
22-07-2013, 09:14 AM
To be fair, the video had been slowed down and the sleazy music added. That said, he is still very creepy. Why do these girls let him do it? As far as I know he is not a qualified masseur.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
22-07-2013, 09:17 AM
To be fair, the video had been slowed down and the sleazy music added. That said, he is still very creepy. Why do these girls let him do it? As far as I know he is not a qualified masseur.

God knows i just find it too cringy to even watch again..... :bawling:

smeagol
22-07-2013, 09:17 AM
LOL i thought that was funny with the music n lighting , even bb are picking up on it ha

he is so weird , mr bates at his work again

Daffodil
22-07-2013, 09:19 AM
LOL
he is so weird , mr bates at his work again

...or should that be Master Bates!!!? lol :cat:

smeagol
22-07-2013, 09:22 AM
...or should that be Master Bates!!!? lol :cat:

lol

Ellen
22-07-2013, 09:23 AM
God knows i just find it too cringy to even watch again..... :bawling:

If you find it sooo cringy & him so creepy why do you continue to watch the vids then comment on how you find it creepy when you keep watching them again & again :conf:

Gillian-73
22-07-2013, 09:23 AM
I didn't find it creepy to be honest! Made me laugh a little.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
22-07-2013, 09:25 AM
If you find it sooo cringy & him so creepy why do you continue to watch the vids then comment on how you find it creepy when you keep watching them again & again :conf:

Because for me to judge a video i have to see it once, after i have seen it once i can judge whether to see it again.... You don't need to tell me what videos i can or can't watch just because you're Callum is the most Creepy housemate ever..... Creepster Callum is just way tooo cringy ewwww :yuk:

Ellen
22-07-2013, 09:46 AM
Because for me to judge a video i have to see it once, after i have seen it once i can judge whether to see it again.... You don't need to tell me what videos i can or can't watch just because you're Callum is the most Creepy housemate ever..... Creepster Callum is just way tooo cringy ewwww :yuk:

No need to be so dramatic... I did not say what you can or cannot watch :nono:

Jemal
22-07-2013, 09:47 AM
How can that be creepy. That was hilarious lmfao.

serensilver
22-07-2013, 09:50 AM
Its not creepy.... He is massaging hazels head, its been put in slow motion and given saucy music that's why it looks "creepy"

serensilver
22-07-2013, 09:50 AM
Its not creepy.... He is massaging hazels head, its been put in slow motion and given saucy music that's why it looks "creepy"

AnnieK
22-07-2013, 10:03 AM
LOL...some people have lead seriously sheltered lives if this constitutes creepy. It's a little awkward but has been edited to look worse than it probably was. Neither hazel or charlie are backwards in coming forwards when they have something to say so if they felt uncomfortable they would have no hesitation in letting him know about it. You are all making him sound like some kind of sexual predator...

Daffodil
22-07-2013, 10:07 AM
You are all making him sound like some kind of sexual predator...

:whistle:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
22-07-2013, 10:12 AM
You are all making him sound like some kind of sexual predator...

:nono: We never said such a thing, again it's your words not ours.... :cat:

AnnieK
22-07-2013, 10:15 AM
:nono: We never said such a thing, again it's your words not ours.... :cat:

I never said you said it in your own words...I said that is how you are making him sound. Big difference.

billy123
22-07-2013, 10:15 AM
Day 39: Head's up, it's massage time! - This is one the most creepiest massages of Hazel i have seen in my life check out the face and hand all over her hair. Its like he is getting turned on by sniffing her hair and just gonna go to sleep by touching it.... this is very disturbing to say the least... :shocked:

7W2g9Xn-z1k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W2g9Xn-z1kHow many massages have you seen her get in her life have you been watching her get them them long? and you call callum creepy :conf:

smeagol
22-07-2013, 10:18 AM
http://oi42.tinypic.com/xljuas.jpg

Kris
22-07-2013, 10:24 AM
Oh palease. BB is so playing it up for the "creepy" mob. He wasn't pulling faces, he was obviously in convo with someone else in the room and hazel surely didn't look creeped out. Edited with slow motion and sleazy sounding music and on cue...creepy.

Daffodil
22-07-2013, 10:24 AM
Oh yuk, that top pic. I wish I could reverse it... would look like a tyrannosaurus about to get a Traversburger.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
22-07-2013, 10:30 AM
Oh yuk, that top pic. I wish I could reverse it... would look like a tyrannosaurus about to get a Traversburger.

scary thoughts going through my brains.... :shocked: