PDA

View Full Version : Some of the bores have actually turned out quite umm.. 'entertaining'

jackc1806
21-07-2013, 11:45 PM
The first few weeks of the series had the stand out characters of Dexter, Gina, Sallie, Dan and Michael carrying the show whilst Daley, Sam , Sophie, Charlie, Jackie and Callum were deemed the 'bores'. Daley just farted, Sam just slept, Sophie just went alwighhhhhttt, Charlie and Jackie just danced and Callum just picked his feet in a grotesque manner.

Now though into Week 6 I would only class Sam and Sophie as boring. Daley had the whole Dazel storyline before suddenly becoming the hated star of the show with his vile attack on Haley - which brought in 1.69 million and 1.77 million viewers over the 2 nights. Callum has deteriorated into some sort of creepy madman stalking Charlie and becoming engrossed in a love triangle that doesn't exist providing some entertainment that has kept viewing figures soaring. :joker:

Jackie clashed with Callum whilst Charlie became the centre of the love triangle, gossiping around the house with Dan and starting to go wild with nutella.

Even Sam is interesting on LF.

Funny how it panned out :laugh:

kate2013
21-07-2013, 11:53 PM
Well its all to play for.....
Some people may up their game who have been quiet before, and those who are front runners run the risk of exhausting themselves or taking a risk that may make them unpopular.

I think tonights episode goes to Dexter, Dan and Callum.

Patrick
21-07-2013, 11:54 PM
No I'm sorry, Sam is still dull as ******.

jackc1806
21-07-2013, 11:59 PM
No I'm sorry, Sam is still dull as ******.

I agree totally, he does **** all on the highlight shows, on LF he does have some funny conversations though