PDA

View Full Version : Omg hazel is being so careful

Miranda123
21-07-2013, 11:51 PM
On live feed, charlie is telling hazel about Gina and her butting heads and Hazel is telling Charlie, how much she loves Gina really

What a massive turnaround, dont think Ive seen such a turnaround in any BB

I dont suppose it could be that Gina got such good cheers?? Im annoyed with myself for being so cynical

WHAT A TWO FACED ....

kistar
21-07-2013, 11:59 PM
On live feed, charlie is telling hazel about Gina and her butting heads and Hazel is telling Charlie, how much she loves Gina really

I dont suppose it could be that Gina got such good cheers?? Im annoyed with myself for being so cynical

WHAT A TWO FACED ....

She loves her honesty she doesn't love Gina

kefln
22-07-2013, 12:37 AM

WHAT A TWO FACED ....

Could it be that the hazel bits shown on the nightly show dont add up to the entire story?

That maybe hazel is fairly friendly?

That maybe you might have witnessed, on LF, something closer to the "real" hazel.

That maybe just maybe the edited storyline, while inflammatory and exciting, might not be the complete picture if a three dimensional human being?

And that, we both know, that you dont really care, you'll still continue to create threads like this... :joker:

Scream
22-07-2013, 12:45 AM
I think Hazel's a pretty nice girl tbh

Northern Monkey
22-07-2013, 12:49 AM
Yeah,it's Gina who has the problem with Hazel remember.I think Hazel's probably indifferent to Gina.I think Gina's just jealous tbh.

Niamh.
22-07-2013, 09:02 AM
Could it be that the hazel bits shown on the nightly show dont add up to the entire story?

That maybe hazel is fairly friendly?

That maybe you might have witnessed, on LF, something closer to the "real" hazel.

That maybe just maybe the edited storyline, while inflammatory and exciting, might not be the complete picture if a three dimensional human being?

And that, we both know, that you dont really care, you'll still continue to create threads like this... :joker:

:worship: :worship:

JTM45
22-07-2013, 09:09 AM
She's just had to change her transparent gameplan since her Daley storyline went tits-up!
You can read her like a book. Friday night Gina gets cheers and chants and within hours Hazel's tongue is wedged firmly between her butt-cheeks!
She's a classy lady that Hazel.:hugesmile:
I would predict a Callum Best fling on leaving the house but she's already ticked that one off the list so she'll be on the lookout for a new victim. Peter Strinfellow lookout!:laugh:

Vicky.
22-07-2013, 09:11 AM
Pretty much all of them have started licking up to Gina after hearing her cheers, dunno why you single out Hazel :laugh:

smeagol
22-07-2013, 09:13 AM
im still waiting for the big gina v hazel showdown. the way gina went on and on about her i thought we'd least get a game of hair extension pulling and slut jibes lol
but nothing zilch.

JTM45
22-07-2013, 09:17 AM
Pretty much all of them have started licking up to Gina after hearing her cheers, dunno why you single out Hazel :laugh:

None of them were Gina's worst enemy before apart from Hazel. Simples!
It's like Callum becoming Dexter's best pal within two hours of him surviving eviction. That would be equally ridiculous and insincere.:bored:

GiRTh
22-07-2013, 09:22 AM

This. Hazel is always singled out for criticism.

Livia
22-07-2013, 09:24 AM
im still waiting for the big gina v hazel showdown. the way gina went on and on about her i thought we'd least get a game of hair extension pulling and slut jibes lol
but nothing zilch.

That'd be worth watching. Gina doesn't have the vocabulary to take Hazel on. For someone who was supposedly privately educated Gina has the vocabulary of an eight year old. Hazel, on the other hand, is probably the most eloquent person in there. So yes... bring on that little battle.

Vicky.
22-07-2013, 09:25 AM
None of them were Gina's worst enemy before apart from Hazel. Simples!
It's like Callum becoming Dexter's best pal within two hours of him surviving eviction. That would be equally ridiculous and insincere.:bored:

Hazel wasnt Ginas worst enemy at all. What an exaggeration :laugh:

Gina didnt like Hazel because of Sophie stirring the pot. Then she saw the VT so didnt like her for that. Hazel didnlt like Gina because Gina didnt like her. Then they got turns in the safehouse and did stuff to each other, and seemed to get it out of their systems a bit.

On LF they have never really been at each others throats. And they have never disliked each other as much as Callum and Dexter IMO.

Niamh.
22-07-2013, 10:06 AM
In other news Hazel yawned on L/f, it obviously means she has a secret plan to ruin Sam next, the evil bitch

serensilver
22-07-2013, 10:20 AM
Hazel and Gina are getting on better, the other night when Dan was having a go at Charlie, Hazel and Gina were talking and laughing in beds next to each other, someone said ~(I cant remember exactly what) but someone said about Callum I think "you cant hate someone for weeks then suddenly be friends" At this point Hazel and Gina burst out laughing and said "you can"

Seems like they are getting on better

anne666
22-07-2013, 10:33 AM

This