PDA

View Full Version : Where has Hazel gone?

Patrick
21-07-2013, 11:58 PM
She's completely faded since Daley's departure. :sad:

Josy
22-07-2013, 12:00 AM
Not really, she's been shown plenty? Her new friendship with Charlie, Her old friendship with Dan getting back to the way it was before Daley etc

CaudleHalbard
22-07-2013, 12:00 AM
She's completely faded since Daley's departure.

I must have been watching a different show this evening!

Northern Monkey
22-07-2013, 12:01 AM
Yeah,Seen quite a bit of her,I like her.

*mazedsalv**
Becoming best friends with Gina, it looks like.

Tozzie
nar, she's still there, just not rubbing her boobies upon anyone at the moment

reece(:
We're seeing plenty, I'm glad they're not making her OTT.

jackc1806
22-07-2013, 12:03 AM
Daley was ruining her chances of doing well, she is glad he is gone because her stupid fauxmance dominated the show showing her in a bad light. Glad she is settling and making real friends.

Patrick
22-07-2013, 12:05 AM
She just doesn't seem to be at the forefront anymore - perhaps it'll work in her favour though when it comes to the public vote.

jackc1806
22-07-2013, 12:06 AM
She just doesn't seem to be at the forefront anymore - perhaps it'll work in her favour though when it comes to the public vote.

It will, especially with VTE. In my opinion now she has settled down people like Callum and The Twins are more likely to be evicted over her.

rionablue
22-07-2013, 12:25 AM
Hazel gets plenty of air time in every highlights show so I dont understand your post OP

Scream
22-07-2013, 12:37 AM
I actually wanted her to win last week, especially because she was the only one who would've stood up to Gina - now it seems like she's just being too nicey-nice :(

rusticgal
22-07-2013, 12:44 AM
Hazel has showed her true colours....whatever she does from here on in is manipulative.

crocs
24-07-2013, 06:45 AM
She's just wearing more clothes nowadays so people don't notice her. Anyhow, I don't like her personality at all. She must be so worried about getting booted on Friday. Unfortunately she isn't.

GiRTh
24-07-2013, 09:40 AM
She thinks she's going this Friday and is making plans for what she's gonna do next. Others would be blubbing, acting up, kicking off at being nominated but she's calmly looking to the future. She knows she's gonna get booed but she's come to the conclusion that it'll be only for a few minutes so she's not too worried.

Why do people hate this girl so much cuz, to me, she seems like one of the most level headed in there?

anne666
24-07-2013, 10:27 AM
Not watching the same show as me.

GiRTh
24-07-2013, 10:30 AM
Not watching the same show as me.She's been saying it on live feed for the past two days :conf:

CaudleHalbard
24-07-2013, 12:36 PM
Hazel definitely thinks she's going this Friday. She's even said something along the lines that the boos etc will only be one minute of her life - she was quite dismissive about it.

Thinking about her how she can use BB to further her modeling career etc rather than playing to the cameras.

Kizzy
24-07-2013, 12:40 PM
She has had the wings taken out of her sails a bit, as she will be worried about public perception following daleys sharp exit, and rightly so... The woman is being fed piece by piece to the media hounds.
I also think it's affected her quite deeply that kind of experience tends to do that.

the truth
24-07-2013, 12:52 PM

shes a boring cheating twat....with no fauxmance she has nothing left? unless she suffocates dexy with the bazookas

GiRTh
24-07-2013, 01:08 PM
shes a boring cheating twat....with no fauxmance she has nothing left? unless she suffocates dexy with the bazookas

Who did she cheat on? Its ironic, for someone called the truth you post a lot of stuff that you know cant be true.

alex_front2
24-07-2013, 01:18 PM
She knows she needs to lie low to avoid being featured too much to prevent eviction against whole house (obviously we know she's in no danger)

GiRTh
24-07-2013, 01:22 PM
She knows she needs to lie low to avoid being featured too much to prevent eviction against whole house (obviously we know she's in no danger)Err no. She's been saying on live feed that she knows she's going on Friday and, as I said in my post above, she's making plans for what she's gonna do next. she's coping astonishing well while the twins are kicking of about it.

alex_front2
24-07-2013, 01:24 PM
Err no. She's been saying on live feed that she knows she's going on Friday and, as I said in my post above, she's making plans for what she's gonna do next. she's coping astonishing well while the twins are kicking of about it.

It's called saving face. Everyone* does it, everyone says they'll be evicted and then say 'I knew it, i knew it' when Emma reads their name.

*Except Wolfy

Niamh.
24-07-2013, 01:24 PM
Err no. She's been saying on live feed that she knows she's going on Friday and, as I said in my post above, she's making plans for what she's gonna do next. she's coping astonishing well while the twins are kicking of about it.

Yeah, I agree with that, infact everyone in the house is sure Hazel is going, especially after that right answer thing

alex_front2
24-07-2013, 01:29 PM
Yeah, I agree with that, infact everyone in the house is sure Hazel is going, especially after that right answer thing

Niamh, oh yes, our Irish TiBB rep. Where's Hazel from again? Bristol? Leamington Spa? Glasgow? USA :joker:

PS Say hi to Louis Walsh from me, he's probably a Hazel fan, too :joker::joker:

GiRTh
24-07-2013, 01:30 PM
It's called saving face. Everyone* does it, everyone says they'll be evicted and then say 'I knew it, i knew it' when Emma reads their name.

*Except WolfyBut Hazel is seriously talking to Charlie about where she's gonna stay when she's evicted. I think its a bit more that putting on a brave face. I think she genuinely thinks she's going as do the rest of the house. I find it quite endearing that she's handling it so well.

Niamh.
24-07-2013, 01:32 PM
Niamh, oh yes, our Irish TiBB rep. Where's Hazel from again? Bristol? Leamington Spa? Glasgow? USA :joker:

Dublin Alex, you realize what I'm risking supporting a Dub? http://www.curioustopic.com/images/smilies/unsure.gif

alex_front2
24-07-2013, 01:32 PM
But Hazel is seriously talking to Charlie about where she's gonna stay when she's evicted. I think its a bit more that putting on a brave face. I think she genuinely thinks she's going as do the rest of the house. I find it quite endearing that she's handling it so well.

it's called paying attention to details. if it works out right it will gain a bit of air time or at least forum support. this girl is best mates with a solid BB runner up (BB4 ray) so she knows what to say, plus she has spoken to seany love bb7. Girl knows what she's doing.

GiRTh
24-07-2013, 01:38 PM
it's called paying attention to details. if it works out right it will gain a bit of air time or at least forum support. this girl is best mates with a solid BB runner up (BB4 ray) so she knows what to say, plus she has spoken to seany love bb7. Girl knows what she's doing.OK

You seem to think Hazel is unbelievably self controlled. You give her more credit than she deserves.

Vicky.
24-07-2013, 01:42 PM
Its probably good for her to get a bit of a break from being the main villain. Callum/Dexter have took over for a while with the current storyline.

alex_front2
24-07-2013, 01:49 PM
OK

You seem to think Hazel is unbelievably self controlled. You give her more credit than she deserves.

Hazel has done a Harry Styles i.e. spent a lot of time prepaing before entering the spotlight. She's seen Georgia Salpa and the pit falls she had. Hazel is also careful in what she gives away and manipulating situations for best advantage.

Imagine Wolfy (not being gay) and flirting away with love interest Daley in SH. Wolfy would not have been quick to push Daley under the bus when called to DR. She just wouldn't be that quick. Wolfy just isn't that shrewd. Hazel is.

Niamh.
24-07-2013, 01:52 PM
Hazel has done a Harry Styles i.e. spent a lot of time prepaing before entering the spotlight. She's seen Georgia Salpa and the pit falls she had. Hazel is also careful in what she gives away and manipulating situations for best advantage.

Imagine Wolfy (not being gay) and flirting away with love interest Daley in SH. Wolfy would not have been quick to push Daley under the bus when called to DR. She just wouldn't be that quick. Wolfy just isn't that shrewd. Hazel is.

That's assuming you believe that Hazel actually thought her answers to BB through before hand and purposely said it to get Daley into trouble. I don't believe that at all, it was quite clear from the footage that Hazel was scared at that moment in time. Daley went a bit mental you have to admit

the truth
24-07-2013, 01:54 PM
That's assuming you believe that Hazel actually thought her answers to BB through before hand and purposely said it to get Daley into trouble. I don't believe that at all, it was quite clear from the footage that Hazel was scared at that moment in time. Daley went a bit mental you have to admit

I 100% disagree with all that.....she controls every virtually situation shes in....shes been trained to such a degree there is no original hazel left. a truly frightening person

GiRTh
24-07-2013, 01:55 PM

Imagine Wolfy (not being gay) and flirting away with love interest Daley in SH. Wolfy would not have been quick to push Daley under the bus when called to DR. She just wouldn't be that quick. Wolfy just isn't that shrewd. Hazel is.Oh dear. You had to go and spoil it.

She did not push Daley under the bus. She was asked a question and she answered it honestly. I agree she's shrewd and sharp if she is attacked like that and to be thinking about how its gonna play and how to make herself look good she'd have to be some kind of psycho to think like that. She may be a bit mischievous but I don't think she's a psychotic.

Niamh.
24-07-2013, 01:56 PM
I 100% disagree with all that.....she controls every virtually situation shes in....shes been trained to such a degree there is no original hazel left. a truly frightening person

That's ridiculous, how could you possibly say that with certainty?

rionablue
24-07-2013, 01:56 PM
Dublin Alex, you realize what I'm risking supporting a Dub? http://www.curioustopic.com/images/smilies/unsure.gif

Where people come from should have nothing to do with whether or not they like a contestant. My favourite last year was Sara and Im not even from Scotland.

fingers
24-07-2013, 01:57 PM

*Except Wolfy

The night Wolfy was evicted she had no shoes on, at previous eviction nights she had shoes ON and when asked about the reason she said she'd only be barefoot if she knew she was going!!

GiRTh
24-07-2013, 01:58 PM
That's assuming you believe that Hazel actually thought her answers to BB through before hand and purposely said it to get Daley into trouble. I don't believe that at all, it was quite clear from the footage that Hazel was scared at that moment in time. Daley went a bit mental you have to admitExactly Niamh. She'd have to be really evil to think her answers thru in order to get Daley in the maximum trouble. I dont see that in her.

GiRTh
24-07-2013, 01:59 PM
I 100% disagree with all that.....she controls every virtually situation shes in....shes been trained to such a degree there is no original hazel left. a truly frightening personLOL What a farce. you think she's some kind of serial killer.

Niamh.
24-07-2013, 02:00 PM
Exactly Niamh. She'd have to be really evil to think her answers thru in order to get Daley in the maximum trouble. I dont see that in her.

Yeah, not to mention she'd had a few drinks that night as well, I doubt her brain was that fully engaged to be honest

Niamh.
24-07-2013, 02:00 PM
Where people come from should have nothing to do with whether or not they like a contestant. My favourite last year was Sara and Im not even from Scotland.

Water off a ducks back at this stage :laugh:

rionablue
24-07-2013, 02:01 PM

Are you for REAL? How on earth did she control what happened between herself and Daley. He put his hands on her neck, used vile language and threatened her. He also told her what she should wear and was giving out about how much makeup she wears. Hazel has no control over what happens in the house unless she makes it happen herself. I cant understand why there is so much Hazel bashing when the likes of Gina and Charlie are far far more conniving. Gina is bitching like blazes these past few nights and Charlie is enjoying all the male attention while feeding the 2 poor fools tit bits of affection. Please the truth its ok if you dislike a housemate we all dislike them but in my case I back up the dislike with TRUE facts

CaudleHalbard
24-07-2013, 02:11 PM
Hazel is seen as having egged Daley on e.g. saying "Go for it" when he said he was scary when he's angry.

She also spent the night with him after the incident and happily climbed into his bed the following morning.

Her claims to have been 'terrified' should be put in that context; they seem like a bit of an afterthought to gain sympathy from the likes of Dan.

Perhaps Hazel's supporters can be objective for a little while and see why she is not regarded as a poor abused woman but rather as an evil bitch by a high proportion of viewers.

Niamh.
24-07-2013, 02:19 PM
Hazel is seen as having egged Daley on e.g. saying "Go for it" when he said he was scary when he's angry.

She also spent the night with him after the incident and happily climbed into his bed the following morning.

Her claims to have been 'terrified' should be put in that context; they seem like a bit of an afterthought to gain sympathy from the likes of Dan.

Perhaps Hazel's supporters can be objective for a little while and see why she is not regarded as a poor abused woman but rather as an evil bitch by a high proportion of viewers.

She didn't happily climb into his bed though, he asked her for a hug, she got in and gave him one and swiftly got back out again and looked pretty uncomfortable about it to me. Before he was kicked out she was already in the tree house basically telling Dan and Charlie she wanted to distance herself from him

Samm
24-07-2013, 02:41 PM
Hazel has become more quiet since the daley thing happened

CaudleHalbard
24-07-2013, 02:51 PM
If Hazel had felt abused she would not have wanted to spend another single moment in his company let alone willingly get into his bed again. She is not a wife, tied to a man by financial and economic circumstances.

The likely truth is she found it a little scary......... but quite exciting too. It may come as a shock to the more genteel members of the forum, but some people actually pay money for rough threatening sex! ;)

Hazel probably has very mixed feelings about Daley, including missing him. But her main concern will be what he's saying about her on the outside and whether it will damage her career.