PDA

View Full Version : Is Gina an actor?

amu
22-07-2013, 12:09 AM
On wikipedia it says that Gina is an actor?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Big_Brother_14_housemates_(UK)#Gina

Is she a mole?

jackc1806
22-07-2013, 12:11 AM
I'd cry if she was. She is my fave housemate and I'd feel like a mug

Tozzie
22-07-2013, 12:12 AM

I would too, Ginas a fab housemate

amu
22-07-2013, 12:12 AM

Is her rich family well known?

Also, if she is so rich, there must be some treatment for her face, I mean the one without makeup.

CaudleHalbard
22-07-2013, 12:13 AM
She is indeed an actor but this doesn't mean she's employed by BB like Michael.

jyunga
22-07-2013, 12:14 AM
Well, if that's true she is one. But regardless of if it's true she IS acting. People keep posting about hilarious stuff she does that's obviously over-the-top fake stuff like Nikki Grahame used to do. ie: the chocolates in tonights show. He reaction was pretty fake and for the cameras.

CaudleHalbard
22-07-2013, 12:15 AM
She's most certainly acting and as we know her back story is all a fake.

but that does not make her a mole

amu
22-07-2013, 12:16 AM
She's most certainly acting and as we know her back story is all a fake.

but that does not make her a mole

How do you know her backstory is fake?

Tozzie
22-07-2013, 12:16 AM
Is her rich family well known?

Also, if she is so rich, there must be some treatment for her face, I mean the one without makeup.

awww thats mean, I don't look good without make up too but I'd hope no one would say go get some treatment :sad:

fingers
22-07-2013, 12:17 AM

It is 100% fake!

amu
awww thats mean, I don't look good without make up too but I'd hope no one would say go get some treatment :sad:

Post pic with and without makeup please.

Jords
aw man I thought this had stopped.

amu
It is 100% fake!

So she is not a very rich person, how do you know?

fingers
22-07-2013, 12:18 AM
Both she and Dexter started their Backstory myths in December 2012

Tozzie
22-07-2013, 12:18 AM
Post pic with and without makeup please.

no

CaudleHalbard
22-07-2013, 12:19 AM

Plenty on the web if you care to do a little googling. Real name is Georgina Reid though.

I really wish they would get her mother or brother Sebastian on BOTS. :D

fingers
22-07-2013, 12:20 AM
Plenty on the web if you care to do a little googling. Real name is Georgina Reid though.

I really wish they would get her mother or brother Sebastian on BOTS. :D

Georgina Shant'e Reid to be exact and they will never in a million years get her mother on!

CaudleHalbard
22-07-2013, 12:23 AM
Georgina Shant'e Reid to be exact and they will never in a million years get her mother on!

AJ could always visit the mother........

......... in her EC1 council flat! Lol! ;)

amu
22-07-2013, 12:25 AM
Ok, so you guys think she is fake and not telling the truth, but Big Brother has not hired her?

fingers
22-07-2013, 12:28 AM
A sample of "Gina's" acting skill

xuKnVhdN5rw

She's the one on the left above^
And those are NOT Louboutin shoes!

CaudleHalbard
22-07-2013, 12:34 AM
Ok, so you guys think she is fake and not telling the truth, but Big Brother has not hired her?

Yes.

It seems to be some sort of stunt. A friend of mine said he could go in the BB house and do his very good impression of a country yokel for 10 weeks, even though he's a highly qualified research scientist!

Gina, for whatever reason, seems to be acting the part of a spoiled rich kid, although she seems to have pretty much forgotten this!

"Gina Rio" only seems to have come into existence at the end of last year.

Patrick
22-07-2013, 12:37 AM
She's an actor in Music Videos and Commercials - that's it. For her to be an actor for Big Brother, we would have to be told about it.

fingers
22-07-2013, 12:41 AM
She's an actor in Music Videos and Commercials - that's it. For her to be an actor for Big Brother, we would have to be told about it.

It has to be said that she does do some interviewing for obscure TV and/or Radio stations!

You'll find her as Gina Rio on you Tube if you're really interested.

amu
22-07-2013, 12:50 AM
If it is true that she doesn't have money, it would make great television if BB confronted her about it infront of the other HM(if BB isn't in on it).

fingers
22-07-2013, 12:53 AM
She actually looked quite pretty 6 years ago

> http://makemefamous.tv/photos/aec

amu
22-07-2013, 12:57 AM
She actually looked quite pretty 6 years ago

> http://makemefamous.tv/photos/aec

She looks ok in that picture. But we don't really know if it is her "real" face. I mean, if you saw the picture of Gina today with makeup, would you ever imagine what you would find behind the makeup?

CaudleHalbard
22-07-2013, 01:00 AM
If it is true that she doesn't have money, it would make great television if BB confronted her about it infront of the other HM(if BB isn't in on it).

That her so-called background is fake, we can be near 100% sure of.

Whether it is part of BB's Secrets & Lies theme we can't be certain. But logic suggests not.

BB tends to be reluctant to ever admit it has had the wool pulled over its eyes. Liam Young of BB Celebrity Hijack in 2008 is a good example of this. Supposedly a 19yr old entrepreneur employing a dozen people, he was nothing of the sort. But BB never discussed this.

fingers
22-07-2013, 01:00 AM
She looks ok in that picture. But we don't really know if it is her "real" face. I mean, if you saw the picture of Gina today with makeup, would you ever imagine what you would find behind the makeup?

Yes lots of spots and blemishes, why do you think she spends so much time in the toilet before the rest of them wake up, she's putting on her "Face" that's why! :joker:

toronto_matt
22-07-2013, 01:13 AM
who cares? just because someone does acting "work" in their day to day life does not mean the are acting for the actual show big brother. she is still a person just like anyone else.

how many actors or former actors do they put in CBB? do we hate on all of them?

if she chooses not to reveal everything about herself while she is in there thats her choice. at the end of the day its a game show and you go in to win.

haters gonna hate

amu
22-07-2013, 01:16 AM
who cares? just because someone does acting "work" in their day to day life does not mean the are acting for the actual show big brother. she is still a person just like anyone else.

how many actors or former actors do they put in CBB? do we hate on all of them?

if she chooses not to reveal everything about herself while she is in there thats her choice. at the end of the day its a game show and you go in to win.

haters gonna hate

I care, that is why I started the thread. The reason I care is that I find it interesting if she is telling the truth or lying. When I am watching reality tv I'd like to know if it is real or not, or else I could just watch a soap opera.

CaudleHalbard
22-07-2013, 01:16 AM

haters gonna hate

Ah but she has revealed a lot. The problem is...... it's all fake! :D

Certainly don't hate Gina. Don't even mind if she wins. :)

fingers
22-07-2013, 01:19 AM
Gina in the house is quite funny, Gina in real life probably isn't!

CaudleHalbard
22-07-2013, 01:27 AM
Time for another tennis ball, methinks! ;)

A bit subtle so that Gina knows her true background has been unearthed but the other housemates will be baffled.

How about "Gina likes old Peugeots"

How do we contact the Hill family? :D

Kris
22-07-2013, 01:39 AM
I would say not due to the fact that she has been up for eviction and people have paid money for her. Something I don't think would have happened if she was a mole.

amu
22-07-2013, 02:09 AM
I would say not due to the fact that she has been up for eviction and people have paid money for her. Something I don't think would have happened if she was a mole.

Good point, but this doesn't exclude the possibility that she is acting, and BB is not in on it.

letmein
22-07-2013, 02:48 AM
She actually lives in a a council flat. Tons of people have come forward, including a guy who was trying to put her in a girl singing group. She doesn't have money.

BTW, look at her boyfriend! This is a woman who's hanging around with royalty.

Niamh.
22-07-2013, 09:33 AM
She couldn't be an actor employed by BB (atleast one that they could reveal) otherwise they'd be bombarded by complaints and people looking for their voting money refunded

Livia
22-07-2013, 09:34 AM
If she's an actor, then she'll be one of those type of "actors" who appear in "dramas"... like Hollyoaks.

fingers
22-07-2013, 09:36 AM
If she's an actor, then she'll be one of those type of "actors" who appear in "dramas"... like Hollyoaks.

You haven't watched her Zombie Flick on the first page? :joker:

Livia
22-07-2013, 09:39 AM
You haven't watched her Zombie Flick on the first page? :joker:

I see more than enough of Gina. The girl who supposedly lives at the Savoy but struggles to use cutlery properly.

smeagol
22-07-2013, 09:40 AM
she's a part time nikki grayham impersonator , who is she who is she - no one knows lol