PDA

View Full Version : Wrong week to miss the show, fill me in!

Bluerang1
22-07-2013, 04:27 AM
Finally caught up on last week's events as I was away at Church camp which was awesome!

I have a couple of questions though:
1. Why was Jackie evicted???
2. What was the forum's general consensus non Daley's ejection?
3. Why were there 5 nominees?
4. How was Gina perceived this week?
5. Any major events that I missed? I only watched noms and the eviction. I heard of a fight between Jackie and Callum though.

Also, 4 girls out in a row, smh. And I may find out some of the answers to these as I'm on Jackie's eviction interview right now.

Also, at least Jackie got cheers on her way out, I was bored of those terrible boos. And "Gina! Gina! Gina!" :lovedup:

Urgh they're still doing that "off off" thing

ConnieLingus
22-07-2013, 04:33 AM
5. Any major events that I missed? I only watched noms and the eviction.

Hazel is getting fat.

reece(:
22-07-2013, 04:40 AM
Jackie evicted because casuals don't like the annoying mother interfering in their luscious love triangle.
Lot of opinion on Daley's ejection- some said was unjustified, most said justified. Lot of people wanted Hazel to be ejected too:crazy:
They gave no reasoning, we're assuming that everyone with 2 nominees is automatically up this year.
No real change with Gina except she's dissapeared a lot this week.
Nothing that major happened, except Daley's ejection, Jackie and Callum, and a Twin and Dan fighting.

JTM45
22-07-2013, 04:44 AM
Sam and Sophie were chosen by the housemates (they were only given 1 minute to choose) to go into the safehouse and get the luxuries and the immunity as usual. They also have to choose someone to join them this monday (today!).
Only thing is they're not aware that it's a LIE and the three people(or four if they choose the twins) who are in the 'safe' house are actually the only people who will be up for eviction this week!!!!!
That's a summary of this week's twist!:thumbs:

Bluerang1
22-07-2013, 04:46 AM
Hazel is getting fat.

Yeah I noticed.

And another Twin and Dan fight heh? Ugh.

Yeah I just heard about the twist. I kinda hate it because they could easily... oh my oh my LOL LOL LOL they'll choose Dan and he'll be evicted. He'll want to go in and then he'll be evicted! That is if they don't know the twist beforehand.

Vanessa
22-07-2013, 04:48 AM
Yeah I noticed.

And another Twin and Dan fight heh? Ugh.

Yeah I just heard about the twist. I kinda hate it because they could easily... oh my oh my LOL LOL LOL they'll choose Dan and he'll be evicted. He'll want to go in and then he'll be evicted! That is if they don't know the twist beforehand.

Can't wait until the housemates find out Gina and Dexter are safe this week. I predict a lot of tears. :joker:

Jords
22-07-2013, 05:55 AM
I'll answer best I can :tongue:

1. Why was Jackie evicted???

Jackie got pretty controlling and bossy towards the end of her stay in the house. For example she had an argument with (well, told off) Dexter for asking if there were any 'seconds' as he was hungry during tea. Another example is claiming Callum and Dexter have no chance with Charlie, and its not her right to say.

2. What was the forum's general consensus non Daley's ejection?

Im still not 100% on my stance on this situation.
From what I gather though many people thought of Hazel as the 'instigator'. She slapped Daley's ass first and pulled down his shorts (people have argued if a male HM did this to a female HM they would probably be thrown out) but somewhere along the line this turned from playfighting-come-roleplay to general frustration on Daley's behalf. Although given an extra 10 seconds perhaps theyd have snogged each other's face off who knows?

3. Why were there 5 nominees?

Good question. Ive read that HMs had to receive 2+ nominations to face eviction although it could just be fixing.

4. How was Gina perceived this week?

Very well! Cheered on eviction night, her odds shortening further and shes remaining as funny as always. Especially in comparison with Dexter, who seems to be losing fans.

5. Any major events that I missed? I only watched noms and the eviction. I

General focus last week has been Daley/Hazel's night that lead to Daley's ejection and the Callum - Charlie - Dexter love triangle.

karezza
22-07-2013, 07:19 AM
1. Jackie was evicted because she is old.

2. Daley is deranged:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgwmsv1mnUc

3. Big Brother fixed the nominations

4. Gina is now generally considered to be fake.

5. Callum turned on Jackie when a tennisball thrown into the garden said Jackie was least popular.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDSQBL_wISY

reece(:
22-07-2013, 07:43 AM
oVMxsagbpxE

reece(:
22-07-2013, 07:44 AM
But we got this great moment out of it
IeMnolDCle8

Bluerang1
22-07-2013, 03:00 PM
Jords :love:

Ooh that's the tennis ball thing Karezza