PDA

View Full Version : No housemate has "enough" this year

Champagnechrisy
22-07-2013, 06:34 AM
For the first year EVER I can't champion any hm,
Don't really dislike or like anyone!
Have liked Dex/Gina when they were in the safe house,felt sorry for Callum,irritated by Jackie,bored by Charlie,and think Sam is sweet!
And always have a bet on one of them,not his time though.
This years bunch haven't got anything to endear themselves,or be hated!
Wonder why that is???

reece(:
22-07-2013, 07:43 AM
There's not really any standouts, I can agree.

Daffodil
22-07-2013, 10:02 AM
I am championing Dan. I have nothing but admiration for a man who can graciously accept a romantic dinner offer from Dexter and not squirm when Dexter started making marriage plans :o

AnnieK
22-07-2013, 10:17 AM
Completely agree with the OP. I have watched every series and always had a favourite. Not this year though...some are ok but that's about it.

billy123
22-07-2013, 10:25 AM
They are all so obsessed with how they are going to be perceived and what people will think if they behave a certain way that it ruins the series i wish they would just chill out for 5 minutes and stop being so calculating and have fun.
Its getting pretty boring now with them all being so fake.

Withano
22-07-2013, 12:58 PM
saaaaaaaaaaame

MatthewS
22-07-2013, 01:01 PM
Agreed, certainly not one of the 'better' bb's....

CaudleHalbard
22-07-2013, 01:08 PM
BB has lost its innocence and, regrettably, it is ALWAYS going to be this way from now on.

I.e. with housemates very conscious of their camera image.

Niamh.
22-07-2013, 01:15 PM
I agree, i would say the Twins are my favourite but at the same time if they're up for eviction this week and go Friday I don't think I'll be that upset lol

halfacrown
22-07-2013, 02:13 PM
Agree, kind of like Dexter and Gina, not mad on any of the others, Yet in a funny way I've found it more enjoyable without teams forming. It was brilliant to see Sallie and Wolfy get the push early. It was also a bonus to see the end of the Daley/Hazel 'romance', even if the circumstances were regrettable.

Champagnechrisy
22-07-2013, 05:51 PM
BB has lost its innocence and, regrettably, it is ALWAYS going to be this way from now on.

I.e. with housemates very conscious of their camera image.

You are right it's their "camera image" that controls them,they are so aware these days,they have mini rants when alone knowing its for TV
Sadly it will never go back to how it was in the beginning,they are more sophisticated(or camera savvy)
Fingers crossed this week will liven things up a bit
we haven't had enough of the "Secrets and Lies"
perhaps this SH nom will make a difference

Brother Leon
22-07-2013, 05:58 PM
Dexter pretty much goes down as the ultimate C5 HM.

-awaits Aaron and Deana fans-

Outside of him though, there is a lack of decent HMs. Gins is decent, but seems to ghost a lot :/

Northern Monkey
22-07-2013, 05:59 PM
Yeah,There's no black or white personalities in there,Just grey.Nobody stands out at all as a winner.

Gstar
22-07-2013, 06:40 PM
Because C5 are still pretty sh*t at housemate selections, I want the freaks back; the proper C4 freaks

karezza
22-07-2013, 06:45 PM
Dexter and Gina are great housemates. The others are excrement.