PDA

View Full Version : Dexter, from quirky to arrogant.

Freddythefrog
22-07-2013, 06:51 AM
Dexter has really changed and his so called relationship with Charlie is embarrassing, also the way he is acting towards others is showing his true self. Manipulative and self centred, what a shame,

JTM45
22-07-2013, 07:10 AM
You could have just posted this in one of the many identically themed threads that already exist on this forum instead of starting yet another one!

They're just getting sooooooo tedious and repetitive now!:sleep:

reece(:
22-07-2013, 07:36 AM
So what if he's manipulative... it's part of the game.

Kizzy
22-07-2013, 08:18 AM
There was no need for the stupid comments during that task last night, he is trying to impress the mean girls hazel and charlie, but alienating the rest of the house in the process....

Livia
22-07-2013, 08:43 AM
Quirky? He's just embarrassing. He's the kind of person who probably got the sh1t kicked out of him at school and he's spent the time since trying to build a persona to convince people he's not worthless. And he's failing.

Ellen
22-07-2013, 08:45 AM
Quirky? He's just embarrassing. He's the kind of person who probably got the sh1t kicked out of him at school and he's spent the time since trying to build a persona to convince people he's not worthless. And he's failing.

Yes i agree.
Do you think he suffers from what is known as the small mans disease?

chuff me dizzy
22-07-2013, 08:46 AM

Well said ,agree with all of this

JTM45
22-07-2013, 08:50 AM
He isn't trying to impress anyone and how can he 'alienate the rest of the house' when he's been alienated by the rest of the house since the moment he stepped in there ?
His only 'crime' is not being the average everyday person and sad sheep don't like people that don't fit into their little clique of supposedly normal people so they feel the need to gang up on him.
So by the reckoning of the mob he's supposed to change himself to fit into their sad clique is he, and maybe then they'll like him ?
I'm glad he's Dexter and he sees right through them and he certainly isn't going to stop being an individual so he can please a few idiots like the ridiculous twins or Callum with his sad, jealous and vindictive ways!

Dexter is a better person than the rest of them could ever hope to be. He's the first one to admit his many faults and flaws, unlike the rest of them who all seem to think they're better than him.

I know who is really the better person and luckily so do a lot of other BB viewers, that's why he's survived evictions week after week and will continue doing so!

Thank ***** for individuals or BB wouldn't be worth watching this year!:thumbs:

Livia
22-07-2013, 08:50 AM
Yes i agree.
Do you think he suffers from what is known as the small mans disease?

LOL... possibly. He does have a kind of cocky-self assuredness about him, but that's always coupled with an air of insecurity and self-consciousness.

Sophster
22-07-2013, 09:11 AM
If you were in the same position, wouldn't you get a bit of an ego.

Even though the house hated you at first and you were constantly up for eviction, the public never evicted you. The the public vote for you to have special treatment and see what everyone else is doing. Then you come out, and people start being nice to you. You get in a love triangle, and she chooses you over the person she was best friends with.
That has to inflate the ego a little bit!

smeagol
22-07-2013, 09:30 AM
arrogance is part of confidence which is part of self protection. its that self protection that helps him cope all this time with the insults. ( no one else could put up with a 3rd of them)
dex is being dex like he always has been,

camertone
22-07-2013, 09:39 AM
get dexter out, he has shown himself to be the worst kind of snake.

Jemal
22-07-2013, 09:45 AM
^^^^

Tozzie
22-07-2013, 09:50 AM
Dexter has got his faults just like every other housemates, who is perfect? I as a fan continue to see the positives in him, no amount of slating him is going to put me off him so I would say to the fans of Dexter to just ignore the 'haters' everyone has a right to an opinion. I really don't think he deserves the hatred and animosity he gets thrown at him, he's playing a game and a bloody good one who has given the viewers plenty of entertainment, no one can accuse him of being boring but its peoples right to to air an opinion, just sometimes wish the opinions weren't so vicious because the viciousness is in danger of turning the threads into arguments and thats a shame. Some people are good at discussing their reasons for really disliking someone but some are not so good and it comes across as aggressive which for me spoils some threads. Now before you go bashing me, thats my opinion so don't get cross with me for saying so:p

Kris
22-07-2013, 10:09 AM
Dexter is as slimy as they come. He's the sleazy little man hanging out in strip clubs, probably paying for hookers on a reg basis, flashing money around to show off and using women as accessories to big himself up. Lovely creature he is...not. I did fall for him after the first week or two as he managed to play the game well enough to make us feel sorry for him but now his true colors are showing and getting uglier by the day. To top that he has completely dismissed his lovely girlfriend. Find it funny how Daley was lynched for the same thing and no one seems bothered by Dexter doing it.

He is the very definition of slimy creep.

Freddythefrog
22-07-2013, 12:17 PM
Dexter is as slimy as they come. He's the sleazy little man hanging out in strip clubs, probably paying for hookers on a reg basis, flashing money around to show off and using women as accessories to big himself up. Lovely creature he is...not. I did fall for him after the first week or two as he managed to play the game well enough to make us feel sorry for him but now his true colors are showing and getting uglier by the day. To top that he has completely dismissed his lovely girlfriend. Find it funny how Daley was lynched for the same thing and no one seems bothered by Dexter doing it.

Top post.

aman201
22-07-2013, 12:22 PM
He was always arrogant.

Which is why i loved him.

aman201
22-07-2013, 12:22 PM

That's why i love him. :D

He's so tactical and snidey, i love these type of people. (in BB) :dance:

aman201
22-07-2013, 12:23 PM
I most likely wouldn't like Dex in real life, but in terms of TV, he's gold.

Johnnyuk123
22-07-2013, 01:23 PM
Don't these posters realise that the more you slate Dexter with your anti Dexter posts the more people are liking him. lol Keep em coming!

Josy
22-07-2013, 01:53 PM
Removed a few posts in here.

Stick to discussing BB/Housemates instead of making personal comments to other members.

Jemal
22-07-2013, 01:55 PM
Lmao. No wonder my arrows are pointing at the wrong thing. I was thinking what? Thats not the comment i was pointing at:laugh: