PDA

View Full Version : All members please read - Discuss housemates, not their fans

Vicky.
23-07-2013, 05:56 PM
I already put out an announcement about this a couple of days ago but clearly most didnt read it. It is against the rules to insult fans of housemates.

There is no reason whatsoever to be talking about fans. Stick to discussing the housemates please.

If you see a post discussing fans, report it and ignore.

I will be giving out bans for this because I am sick of the rules being ignored again and again. Consider this a general warning to all.

Marc
23-07-2013, 06:02 PM
The public are idiots/morons isn't allowed because you're basically saying anybody on the forum who supported the public's majority decision are themselves idiots or morons. That's one that most people forget

Josy
28-07-2013, 07:10 PM
Bumping this, going to start handing out immediate bans to members that keep ignoring this rule.

Vicky.
31-07-2013, 03:09 PM
Bumping this again. Going to be a lot of bans handed out if people don't start listening to me.

Josy
01-08-2013, 11:22 PM
Again this needs to be bumped.

Next person to ignore this rule is on an instant ban!

Vicky.
03-08-2013, 02:21 PM
Bumping this AGAIN.

So many members blatantly ignoring this and carrying on as normal, then moaning when they end up banned for it :rolleyes:

Vicky.
22-06-2017, 01:45 PM
4 years on, still relevant.

I would add to this that accusing other members of trolling just because they like a housemate that you do not...Or accusing them of trolling as they do not like a housemate that you do also comes under similar rules.

It is possible to discuss housemates without making snide (and sometimes, not so snide) digs at other members.

Spamming of 'oh look another hate thread' or 'another love-in for X' or something will also not be tolerated. If you have nothing to actually contribute to a thread besides a dig at the person who created the thread, please just don't bother posting in said thread.