lukee
29-07-2013, 01:04 AM
maybe ex housemate is coming back to replace daley

Ramsay
29-07-2013, 01:05 AM
nah. they were voted out. they should not come back in

Patrick
29-07-2013, 01:10 AM
This would of only worked on BB12 or BB13, as it was Vote to Save.

If they did it now - there would be uproar. Look what happened in BB7.

Spoon
29-07-2013, 04:53 AM
The return of Jemima or Wolfy? Oh, how hearts would--:sleep:

WozMan
29-07-2013, 04:56 AM
I was sure they were going to get a replacement housemate after Daley got the boot. I thought that was standard procedure when someone leaves outside of the normal process.

PInternet
29-07-2013, 05:13 AM
Only person they could bring back in without people getting pissed would be Michael

Jords
29-07-2013, 05:26 AM
Always makes me laugh when people are like "Once a HM is evicted they shouldnt be allowed back!!!!!!"

The only problem is that this HM will have seen all footage, if evictees are kept in holding then its actually a pretty good idea, we always lose potential at the beginning of a series.

Ammi
29-07-2013, 05:44 AM
Always makes me laugh when people are like "Once a HM is evicted they shouldnt be allowed back!!!!!!"

The only problem is that this HM will have seen all footage, if evictees are kept in holding then its actually a pretty good idea, we always lose potential at the beginning of a series.

..I don't think they should be allowed back as a 'contender' though Jords..a little bit of mischief making is fine though...mind you, I don't vote generally, only in some finals but if I was an active voter and had spent money voting someone out...would I feel cheated if they were then allowed back in for whatever reasons..?...

JTM45
29-07-2013, 05:46 AM

Makes me laugh more when someone actually thinks there's a chance that they would bring an evicted housemate back as an actual housemate! :hugesmile:

It's really not that difficult to understand why this will never happen, particularly after the Nikki fiasco! :nono:

lukee
29-07-2013, 07:44 AM
Makes me laugh more when someone actually thinks there's a chance that they would bring an evicted housemate back as an actual housemate! :hugesmile:

It's really not that difficult to understand why this will never happen, particularly after the Nikki fiasco! :nono:

This isnt channel 4 tho is it

joeysteele
29-07-2013, 08:14 AM
I don't agree,even with Dan who was in my view robbed of his place by BB more than anyone else,with any housemate that the public have taken time to and spend money on removing them from the series.
That was the decision taken at the time and does not warrant making the money spent then being done so in vain.

No former housemate should,once voted out,go back into the house as a housemate again ever in my view.
Not acceptable at all and if it was housemate I had voted to get out,I would be absolutely furious.

Nedusa
29-07-2013, 05:33 PM
Bring an evicted HM back. bring back more than one, in fact bring evicted HM back from previous BB shows or CBB shows ??

Why not ! What the hell let's put Brian Dowling back in there or Emma Willis ?

It doesn't matter as there are no rules so put back in anybody or everybody what the hell who cares its secrets and LIES...

I lost the plot on this show ages ago..... Do whatever you want , I couldn't give XXXX

Videostar
29-07-2013, 05:35 PM
Reverse week, the HM's with the least nominations are put up for eviction.

fingers
29-07-2013, 05:37 PM
Bring back Daley!! :devil::wavey:

Videostar
29-07-2013, 05:38 PM
Bring back Daley!! :devil::wavey:

That could only go bad for Daley.

Scotty07
29-07-2013, 05:41 PM
Not only wrong, the thought of it.:sleep:

g17m
29-07-2013, 05:44 PM
The only person they put back in that i would be happy with is Michael, not only because he made the first week of this series brilliant, but also because evicted housemates shouldn't enter or have any contact with the housemates that are still in the game