PDA

View Full Version : Hazel Gets death threats

Samm
29-07-2013, 08:43 PM
She is not my best housemates out off all of them but I don't mind her but I was shocked at this Daley should of been the one getting horrible messages

Source: http://tvnewsroom.co.uk/tv-talk/news/big-brother-hazel-osullivan-has-been-targeted-to-death-threats-online-44028/

fingers
29-07-2013, 08:44 PM
She is not my best housemates out off all of them but I don't mind her but I was shocked at this Daley should of been the one getting horrible messages

Source: http://tvnewsroom.co.uk/tv-talk/news/big-brother-hazel-osullivan-has-been-targeted-to-death-threats-online-44028/

Daley's the one who got shafted.

King Gizzard
29-07-2013, 08:44 PM
That's more a tongue in cheek jokey tweet rather than someone actually wanting to kill her to me. and it's just one, so I don't know where they've got 'threats' from

fingers
29-07-2013, 08:48 PM
That's more a tongue in cheek jokey tweet than someone actually wanting to kill her to me. and it's just one, so I don't know where they've got 'threats' from

If you read some of the other stuff on that site it appears to be written by underage foreigners with a poor command of English.

reece(:
30-07-2013, 05:56 AM
Probably from the teenage Daley fans.

Ammi
30-07-2013, 06:00 AM
Probably from the teenage Daley fans.

..I would hate to think any of those fans were female with his disturbing behaviour, Reece....

reece(:
30-07-2013, 06:04 AM
..I would hate to think any of those fans were female with his disturbing behaviour, Reece....
I've seen on twitter, many of them are. :bawling:

Ammi
30-07-2013, 06:08 AM
I've seen on twitter, many of them are. :bawling:

..that really is incredible isn't it..?...I'm at a loss to understand how anyone and especially females could see him any other way than extremely disturbing and controlling even before the incident when he was thrown out, the 'make up' conversation was very sinister, I thought...

Mick
30-07-2013, 06:44 AM
..that really is incredible isn't it..?...I'm at a loss to understand how anyone and especially females could see him any other way than extremely disturbing and controlling even before the incident when he was thrown out, the 'make up' conversation was very sinister, I thought...

Yes i agree even prior to the safe house some of Daleys behaviour was strange.I think Hazel was aware but is a confident woman who felt that she was in control of any situation between them.The fact that this proved wrong underlines the above.

When Daley feels under pressure he uses some menace ,possibly without even being aware of the effect this has.I think in the safe house it was sexual tension and the conflict this caused within him that was the cause of his aggressive behaviour ,but its possible that the BB producers had considered future implecations if and when the same was used in his interactions with other housemates.

A professional boxer is expected to have full control of himself outside of the ring but the mental pressures faced by housemates are unique in many ways.This is part of the programs appeal but can prove a cat with two tails.

Verbal
30-07-2013, 06:47 AM
If you read some of the other stuff on that site it appears to be written by underage foreigners with a poor command of English.

I think you are over estimating the British education system.

Ammi
30-07-2013, 07:03 AM
Yes i agree even prior to the safe house some of Daleys behaviour was strange.I think Hazel was aware but is a confident woman who felt that she was in control of any situation between them.The fact that this proved wrong underlines the above.

When Daley feels under pressure he uses some menace ,possibly without even being aware of the effect this has.I think in the safe house it was sexual tension and the conflict this caused within him that was the cause of his aggressive behaviour ,but its possible that the BB producers had considered future implecations if and when the same was used in his interactions with other housemates.

A professional boxer is expected to have full control of himself outside of the ring but the mental pressures faced by housemates are unique in many ways.This is part of the programs appeal but can prove a cat with two tails.

..that's a great post Mick and I agree with everything you say..I hadn't really thought so much about the fact that he's a boxer and discipline is really important there so that's extremely worrying..I wonder if his career will be effected..?...

..what really annoys me though is how much criticism Hazel has got over this...yes she encouraged him but as you say, she's a strong minded person and couldn't have foreseen his character..someone who looks like her and does what she does for a living can't not be aware of their sexual attraction and it's nothing new for females to use that to their advantage if they want attention, so yes she did that..but where's the big crime in that..it's nothing that lots of other females don't do and calling her the names that people do is really inappropriate in my opinion....

Mick
30-07-2013, 07:46 AM
Hi ammi my take on the situation is that Hazel was not attempting to use Daley but did really fancy him.He began to feel likewise hence his change of story RE his girl friend.Once inside the safe house Hazel was open about sexual matters advancing between them ,he responded to this but had dug a hole for himself.RE the conversation on the first day in there Daley "If something you know does happen between us (intercourse ?) it might take 2 or 3 days in here before it happens" Hazel laughed and said "Well we have not had our first night yet".

So because of his earlier talk re his girl friend he had put himself in a lose lose situation and this caused mental as well as sexual frustration, factor in the booze and hence the negative outcome for both of them.

Its a sad outcome all round because i think Daley was an interesting house mate but the bottom line is that Hazel does not deserve the stick she has been getting.As for key board warriors hiding behind user names this appears to be prevailent on many forums and i feel sure that Hazel and other housemates subjected to this form of abuse will realise how sad these creatures are.