PDA

View Full Version : I shall not watch the next series, if they continue with this vote to EVICT poppycock

MrMinaj
01-08-2013, 02:11 PM
I'm having a full on flounce.

There's a reason no other TV show on the planet uses this ridiculous system.

Seriously I used to give up on channel 4 series by about week 7 or 8, fed up and sick to death of the public voting out any person making a bit of noise.
Bb11 a prime example of a brilliant line up, completely torn to pieces by a flawed voting system .

I only bothered tuning into channel 5 because they brought in vote to save.

Now they want to join the dullard enablers and have a finale full of inanimate objects!

The fat slob twins have about 5 fans on the entire planet, yet they will survive this weeks eviction , its a disgrace .

Flounce !

Glenn.
01-08-2013, 02:12 PM
Cool story bro...

Rob!
01-08-2013, 02:13 PM
Yeah you will. :dance:

Kyle
01-08-2013, 02:14 PM
Tally ho old boy.

Braden
01-08-2013, 02:20 PM
BB9 is the perfect example of how vote to evict ruins a series.

Maybe Channel 5 decided to change it because there was a lack of votes. I think production will weigh up how much money they've gained with vote to evict and vote to save and see which one is better for them.

mkbb
01-08-2013, 02:24 PM
Yeah I agree with the above poster that they are probably experimenting which one brings in more money. It is for this reason I have not and will not vote to evict anyone this season. I did however vote to save last year. If vote to evict remains I too wont be tuning in anymore.

MrMinaj
01-08-2013, 02:25 PM
BB9 is the perfect example of how vote to evict ruins a series.

Maybe Channel 5 decided to change it because there was a lack of votes. I think production will weigh up how much money they've gained with vote to evict and vote to save and see which one is better for them.

Well the morons have put up multiple housemates for eviction every week this year , which would of been ideal on VTS, so weighing it up would be an odd thing to do.
No no, this is the work of a dead brain cell.
I demand to know who it was.

JPG2502
01-08-2013, 02:30 PM
Well as above poster said, weighing up results would not really work, as this year will
obviously have more votes due to a change in nomination rules {of which none of us actually know what the rules are?!} Plus the fact there are actually more viewers this year due to no Olympics.

If they are going to be stupid enough to bring in negative voting for the regular series, I honestly suggest they should perhaps remove there stupidity during celebrity big brother and bring in vote to save, especially as they will want to keep there big signings .

Braden
01-08-2013, 02:32 PM
Well the morons have put up multiple housemates for eviction every week this year , which would of been ideal on VTS, so weighing it up would be an odd thing to do.
No no, this is the work of a dead brain cell.
I demand to know who it was.

I really do think it's a money thing.

They want to know if more people vote to evict. And if they don't then they'll bring back vote to save.

zakman440
01-08-2013, 02:34 PM
Is this Simon from West London that phoned into BOTS the other night?

Withano
01-08-2013, 02:37 PM
Maybe Channel 5 decided to change it because there was a lack of votes.

Yeah, I think this. Some guy on here tweeted that he voted 40 times last week, as if anybody would save their favourite 40 times.

People love to hate more than they love to love.

mkbb
01-08-2013, 02:40 PM
They should just get rid of the public vote if it doesn't bring in money. Let the housemates vote out there own. They know them better then we do.

Rob!
01-08-2013, 02:41 PM
They should just get rid of the public vote if it doesn't bring in money. Let the housemates vote out there own. They know them better then we do.

:shocked:

No.....Can you imagine the uproar that would cause?

cheeky_monkey
01-08-2013, 02:42 PM
Hope they bring back vote to save next year :D

BBfanUSA
01-08-2013, 02:44 PM

It seems to work perfectly fine on the US version. Which has done that since Season 2. (They're on Season 15 now)

mkbb
01-08-2013, 02:46 PM

The controversy would bring in ratings. Our favourites getting voted out beyond our control, the hated villain's surviving week after week by manipulating the housemates into keeping them, the fall out every friday from housemates voting out friends in the house, the accusations of ganging up and bullying on certain housemates with victims getting evicted rather then pity votes from the public. It would be so much better TV then the predictable show we have now.

Gillian-73
01-08-2013, 02:46 PM
Hate VTE myself but I will always watch the show regardless.

JPG2502
01-08-2013, 03:00 PM
Hate VTE myself but I will always watch the show regardless.

Same, I just see myself getting more frustrated.
It always kind of seems less annoying when someone you like goes on vote to save, because the fact is they have less fans, so its the fairest way.

Its when people like the loathesome twins and dullards Sophie and Sam survive vote to evicts , that really gets my goat