PDA

View Full Version : Dexter or Callum, not as safe on Friday as we think?

Patrick
01-08-2013, 02:49 PM
After last night's HL Show, does anyone else get the feeling those two aren't as safe as we initially thought?

Hazel and The Twins are slipping into the background - Dexter and Callum haven't stopped arguing, it all depends on tonight's show IMO.

erinp5
01-08-2013, 02:50 PM
Doesn't look like Callum is over it.

3:50pm: Any guesses as to who Callum is referring to here? #bbuklive #bbcampaign pic.twitter.com/GTeok9zn73

Tozzie
01-08-2013, 02:50 PM
time will tell but I doubt Dexter will go, certainly hope not anyway or I will be :bawling: my eyes out

Vicky.
01-08-2013, 02:53 PM
Callum is definitely not safe. Its between him and Hazel at the moment, though I think Hazel will still go.

A few more bad highlight shows for Dex and he could be in trouble too though.

I think this one largely depends on how fridays show is edited, as mos people vote during fridays HLs.

Patrick
01-08-2013, 02:56 PM
It's crazy how this show can change so fast, it's happened before though I guess.

On Monday it seemed so black and white, that the twins or Hazel were definitely going - now it's all up in the air.

Kate!
01-08-2013, 03:00 PM
Dexter is doomed...... mwahaha.

well, to be fair I don't think he will go this week, eviction is tomorrow, but I think he has blown any vestige of a chance at winning, there was a point a few weeks back where it was a strong possibility, around the time he did his streak round the garden, however he has lost it since then, plus I am taking into consideration that he has been among those chosen for the boot every single week for the noms bomb by the viewers.

Great news.

Samm
01-08-2013, 05:29 PM
Callum or Hazel will go

fingers
01-08-2013, 05:32 PM
At 38/1 Dexter is going nowhere!

MatthewS
01-08-2013, 05:32 PM
I think it's Callum or Hazel. Can't really see anyone else going but who knows, tonights show would have to reveal something really negative about the others and I doubt it'll happen.

karezza
01-08-2013, 05:41 PM
Crazy Callum or Hazel will go. BB want the oddball out.

BigBuk
01-08-2013, 05:51 PM
Bet365 has Dexter at 33/1 to be evicted and Callum at 3/1 with Hazel favourite to leave. If anyone between Dexter or Callum was to go I'd bet my house on Callum.

BigBuk
01-08-2013, 05:53 PM
Dexter is doomed...... mwahaha.

well, to be fair I don't think he will go this week, eviction is tomorrow, but I think he has blown any vestige of a chance at winning, there was a point a few weeks back where it was a strong possibility, around the time he did his streak round the garden, however he has lost it since then, plus I am taking into consideration that he has been among those chosen for the boot every single week for the noms bomb by the viewers.

Great news.

He's 3rd favourite to win behind Gina & Sam.

Gusto Brunt
01-08-2013, 05:57 PM
Callum is definitely not safe. Its between him and Hazel at the moment, though I think Hazel will still go.

I do not understand what Hazel's crime is.:conf: