PDA

View Full Version : Wish Hazel and Gina would stop bitching about each other!

lovebigbrotheruk
01-08-2013, 03:17 PM
They both need to get over it now!!! Hate that my two favorites hate each other! The videos on the website today demonstrated how much they hate each other and I'm sure they have their reasons.

In a way, I hope Hazel goes so that Gina can get on with her time in the house! It would help either one if the other wasn't there!

smeagol
01-08-2013, 03:19 PM
i think they should just kiss and make up, maybe slip gina the tongue and .........

MrWong
01-08-2013, 03:21 PM
I'm enjoying the rivalry between these two.

Just like I'm enjoying the Dexter/Callum rivalry.

I think we'll even get some overt Sophie/Sam rivalry closer to the final.

It keeps things interesting imo :D

Marsh.
01-08-2013, 03:23 PM
Lol, I love that attitude.

Gina's bitching about someone so get rid of them so that she stops and it looks better on her. :joker: Because the person she's bitching about is to blame for Gina being a horrible person.

Please. Evict Hazel and Gina will move onto the others, like Charlie.

fingers
01-08-2013, 03:23 PM
Wish and Hazel together in the same sentence = doubletake.

lovebigbrotheruk
01-08-2013, 03:26 PM
Lol, I love that attitude.

Gina's bitching about someone so get rid of them so that she stops and it looks better on her. :joker: Because the person she's bitching about is to blame for Gina being a horrible person.

Please. Evict Hazel and Gina will move onto the others, like Charlie.

I like Hazel. If you look, I said it would be better for either of them if the other goes. Don't put words in my mouth. Thanks.

Marsh.
01-08-2013, 03:29 PM
I like Hazel. If you look, I said it would be better for either of them if the other goes. Don't put words in my mouth. Thanks.

Well then it works both ways. If they're being bitchy, they're bitchy regardless of the other one.

lovebigbrotheruk
01-08-2013, 03:30 PM
Well then it works both ways. If they're being bitchy, they're bitchy regardless of the other one.

They're being bitchy about each other. :conf:

HBB1508
01-08-2013, 03:31 PM
I hope Hazel stays in tomorrow that should make Gina rethink her game plan - I get the impression at the moment that as she thinks she is up for the win given the line up task then she thinks if she turns on someone we the public will vote them out - would be good for her to realise that is not the case.

Marsh.
01-08-2013, 03:33 PM
They're being bitchy about each other. :conf:

Do you really think they only bitch about each other? Evict one and the other's attentions will be focussed on somebody else.

GiRTh
01-08-2013, 03:39 PM
I hope Hazel stays in tomorrow that should make Gina rethink her game plan - I get the impression at the moment that as she thinks she is up for the win given the line up task then she thinks if she turns on someone we the public will vote them out - would be good for her to realise that is not the case.This.

CaudleHalbard
01-08-2013, 03:43 PM
Gina thinks Hazel is hated by the public

So - Gina bitches about Hazel in the hope that this will consolidate her own popularity.

I doubt there's any more to it than that.

Tozzie
01-08-2013, 03:46 PM

So - Gina bitches about Hazel in the hope that this will consolidate her own popularity.

I'm not so sure Caud, I wonder if Gina just really dislikes Hazel as a person?

GiRTh
01-08-2013, 03:48 PM

I doubt there's any more to it than that.This.

The bitching comes mainly from Gina from what I've seen. I dont see two women bitching about each other I only see Gina doing the bitching.

MrWong
01-08-2013, 03:58 PM

This doesn't work as Gina's been bitching about Hazel since the VT (atleast). When she knew nothing about her own popularity.

Marsh.
01-08-2013, 03:58 PM
This doesn't work as Gina's been bitching about Gina since the VT (atleast). When she knew nothing about her own popularity.

Really? I suppose it was only a matter of time. She's gotten so carried away now she's bitching about herself. :laugh:

MrWong
01-08-2013, 04:02 PM
Really? I suppose it was only a matter of time. She's gotten so carried away now she's bitching about herself. :laugh:

Maybe I should have just typed 'this' with no thought. :D

CaudleHalbard
01-08-2013, 04:04 PM
This doesn't work as Gina's been bitching about Hazel since the VT (atleast). When she knew nothing about her own popularity.

It would have stopped by now. Hazel has done nothing recently to give Gina cause for bitching.

Braden
01-08-2013, 04:08 PM
More so Gina.

They make a good duo when they're friendly with one another. I wish Gina would give Hazel a chance.

MrWong
01-08-2013, 04:17 PM
It would have stopped by now. Hazel has done nothing recently to give Gina cause for bitching.

Why would it though?

Gina knows that Hazel dislikes her. Just because Hazel's less vocal about it recently doesn't mean that she's changed her opinion.

lovebigbrotheruk
01-08-2013, 04:27 PM
This.

The bitching comes mainly from Gina from what I've seen. I dont see two women bitching about each other I only see Gina doing the bitching.

Why lie though? I respect peoples opinions a lot more if they tell the truth. There was only a video just today where Charlie said she would like to see Gina when out of the house and Hazel literally did a sarcastic laugh.

They hate each other, don't deny it.

Marsh.
01-08-2013, 04:45 PM
Why would it though?

Gina knows that Hazel dislikes her. Just because Hazel's less vocal about it recently doesn't mean that she's changed her opinion.

Did Hazel dislike her before Gina's hatred was made known to the whole house?

Marsh.
01-08-2013, 04:47 PM
[/B]

Why lie though? I respect peoples opinions a lot more if they tell the truth. There was only a video just today where Charlie said she would like to see Gina when out of the house and Hazel literally did a sarcastic laugh.

They hate each other, don't deny it.

Of course she did a sarcastic laugh, because they don't get on and Gina's made it perfectly clear she hates her.

Did you expect her to say "Yeah, me too"?

MrWong
01-08-2013, 05:06 PM
Did Hazel dislike her before Gina's hatred was made known to the whole house?

Yes. When she took sides with Sallie and nominated her the following week.

Hazel wasn't even on Gina's radar at that point.

lovebigbrotheruk
01-08-2013, 05:35 PM
Yes. When she took sides with Sallie and nominated her the following week.

Hazel wasn't even on Gina's radar at that point.

This is true.