PDA

View Full Version : Sereal Killer References

johnx
01-08-2013, 03:51 PM
BB must clamp down on this. How can you get away with this when alot less serious slurs get warnings.Sereal killers aren't Hollywood entertainment-they are a real disturbing phenomena that no one should be compared to on a tv show.:devil:

Vanessa
01-08-2013, 03:55 PM
What about Callum accusing people of rape just to get them out? :crazy:

Gillian-73
01-08-2013, 03:57 PM

Vanessa this thread isn't about Dexter! Yes that was bad but that has already been discussed :)

Marsh.
Telling someone they have serial killer eyes and you will stick it in them is ok it seems.

parmnion

nothing like streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttchi iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing the truth.

oopsimawesome
01-08-2013, 03:59 PM

This.

He makes my skin crawl, I cannot imagine what it would be like to be around someone that creepy on a daily basis.

Could you imagine if Callums name was Dexter, like the serial killer from telly? It would be a perfect fit... :devil:

aman201
01-08-2013, 04:00 PM
*Serial Killer

smeagol
01-08-2013, 04:01 PM
creepy callum has serial killer eyes. he is psychotic he has the complete package of creepyness

Withano
01-08-2013, 04:04 PM
They over stepped the mark when they put a serial killer in there to begin with

Vanessa
01-08-2013, 04:06 PM
Vanessa this thread isn't about Dexter! Yes that was bad but that has already been discussed :)

Dexter said Callum had serial killer eyes.

Gillian-73
01-08-2013, 04:12 PM
Dexter said Callum had serial killer eyes.

Lol! I didn't know it was Dexter, I thought it was Dan. Sorry :)

johnx
01-08-2013, 04:14 PM
Iroinic that Callums the one in the house who's actually saved lives yet he's subjected to this twaddle.

smeagol
01-08-2013, 04:16 PM
Iroinic that Callums the one in the house who's actually saved lives yet he's subjected to this twaddle.

was that when he was batman lol

Withano
01-08-2013, 04:17 PM

Before or after he shagged a few thousand people. Oh no wait, we forgot, he's a compulsive liar and a serial killer

Johnnyuk123
01-08-2013, 04:19 PM
nothing like streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttchi iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing the truth.

You obviously don't watch the live feed.

HBB1508
01-08-2013, 04:23 PM
Oops thought it was cereal killer and he downed 3 weetabix!!

the truth
01-08-2013, 04:25 PM
serial killer eyes....yes its naughty but its still just comedy
the accusations and misquotes callum threw around weren't remotely humourous or ironic or playing....he was deadly serious and he was lying through his clenched teeth

*mazedsalv**
01-08-2013, 04:54 PM
I disagree. Remember in BB6 when Craig was dressed up as Myra Hindley! :shocked: :p

Kazanne
01-08-2013, 04:57 PM

:joker::joker: so true

Kazanne
01-08-2013, 05:01 PM

Plus whether you like callum or not THAT is NOT what he said.

Gillian-73
01-08-2013, 05:34 PM
Plus whether you like callum or not THAT is NOT what he said.

I must admit to not seeing LF that night, I had to get the gist from posts on here but some were conflicting :)

Kazanne
01-08-2013, 05:38 PM
I must admit to not seeing LF that night, I had to get the gist from posts on here but some were conflicting :)

I'm sure one of the Dexter fans will put you 'right' Gillian,I'm a bit sick of the way facts are twisted so let them get on with it,notice not so many people posting on their threads,probably fed up of reading the biased posts endlessly.:hugesmile:

Gillian-73
01-08-2013, 07:51 PM
I'm sure one of the Dexter fans will put you 'right' Gillian,I'm a bit sick of the way facts are twisted so let them get on with it,notice not so many people posting on their threads,probably fed up of reading the biased posts endlessly.:hugesmile:

I'm bored of the whole Callum V Dexter to be honest but seems bb are sticking with it.

Kate!
01-08-2013, 08:14 PM
Nearly every thread lately is slagging off Callum, and just repeating same old stuff. Tbf it does happen with some of the other housemates as well, if its about a new fresh incident then fair enough but there's three on the go at the moment all about Callum's mental health :conf:

thesheriff443
01-08-2013, 08:25 PM
I have serial killer eyes while reading these bloody threads!

Kazanne
01-08-2013, 08:30 PM
Nearly every thread lately is slagging off Callum, and just repeating same old stuff. Tbf it does happen with some of the other housemates as well, if its about a new fresh incident then fair enough but there's three on the go at the moment all about Callum's mental health :conf:

I'm finding it all so tedious now,no debate ,no serious chat just constant,Callum this,Callum that,someone actually said it wasn't nice to call dexter names and in the next breath Callum was described as Norman Bates:joker::joker::joker:you couldn't write it:joker::joker::joker:I've noticed less and less people bother to even comment anymore.

smeagol
01-08-2013, 08:36 PM
I'm finding it all so tedious now,no debate ,no serious chat just constant,Callum this,Callum that,someone actually said it wasn't nice to call dexter names and in the next breath Callum was described as Norman Bates:joker::joker::joker:you couldn't write it:joker::joker::joker:I've noticed less and less people bother to even comment anymore.

you can always discuss stuff kaz but you seem to just post you hate dex without actually anything else.
now your moaning about discussions.
you also stated you only like him cause others dont .. helloo lol

boomoo
01-08-2013, 09:20 PM
BB must clamp down on this. How can you get away with this when alot less serious slurs get warnings.Sereal killers aren't Hollywood entertainment-they are a real disturbing phenomena that no one should be compared to on a tv show.:devil:

I agree. People should be careful because some of the things said on here could lead to court cases. People have been sued for less on twitter.
This is a public site so posters need to care stating facts that they cannot possible know to be true.