PDA

View Full Version : Daley, Callum and possibly Sallie. (Mental issues)

Pronshi
01-08-2013, 04:05 PM
I was just wondering that how on Earth these three housemates managed to pass the physiological examination before entering the house.

Daley - Diffidently has some issues regarding women and treatment of others.

Callum - (Who I liked out of sympathy) diffidently is not all right in the head. Watching him with Dexter is becoming increasingly more awkward to watch. Funny as I liked Callum and disliked Dexter but God. I feel so sorry for Dexter at the minute. I think there is something not right.

Sallie - I just assumed she was narcissistic or a sociopath. She too diffidently had some social problems. Her face when Micheal said she was going and he didn't like her looked like she was gonna turn to stone.

Anyone else agree with any of the above for any housemates?
Funny too Callum and Daley were so quiet at the start of the series and now they have went crazy. Sallie on the other hand just a loud mouth.

(I am in no way judging people are trying to belittle these people this is just a general query as I thought about it. I had no intention to try belittle the housemates in any way)

CaudleHalbard
01-08-2013, 04:07 PM
Dr Funke said they were OK. :p:D

brucie
01-08-2013, 04:09 PM
There have been many mentally unstable people on the show...it's cruel they actually select them for entertainment purposes..

I can think of loads...the result is that people like Sree end up slitting their wrists..

Pronshi
01-08-2013, 04:09 PM
Dr Funke said they were OK. :p:D

Isn't she just a Psych for Celebrity Big Brother?

Pronshi
01-08-2013, 04:10 PM
There have been many mentally unstable people on the show...it's cruel they actually select them for entertainment purposes..

I can think of loads...the result is that people like Sree end up slitting their wrists..

Yeah many of them. Scree,Nikki,Shabaz, etc

smeagol
id say daley callum and add wolfy to that who was just not right in the head

sallie just says and does things for effect to shock to gain attention. hence her c word on twitter. the rest have actually got mental issues

CaudleHalbard
Isn't she just a Psych for Celebrity Big Brother?

She's on Bit on the Psych with AJ every Saturday.

Withano
01-08-2013, 04:11 PM
Sallie just thought it was vote to save and knew how easily manipulated the public would have been if it was.