PDA

View Full Version : These forums at this point in the series...

lovebigbrotheruk
01-08-2013, 04:41 PM
Is this the point everyone starts losing it? Because some of the threads being posted in here are ridiculous and absurd beyond belief :shocked:

Can't even get a proper debate or conversation out of someone :elephant:

I think I'm just going to sit back and watch for the rest of the series, these forums are driving me up the wall :joker:

Verbal
01-08-2013, 04:42 PM
Is this the point everyone starts losing it? Because some of the threads being posted in here are ridiculous and absurd beyond belief :shocked:

I think I'm just going to sit back and watch for the rest of the series, these forums are driving me up the wall :joker:

Find the posters you don't like and add them to ignore list. Worked for me.

lovebigbrotheruk
01-08-2013, 04:43 PM
Find the posters you don't like and add them to ignore list. Worked for me.

How do you do that? i say this because there is a FM who is posting revolting threads and it would be a dream to pretend he doesn't exist.

Verbal
01-08-2013, 04:46 PM
How do you do that? i say this because there is a FM who is posting revolting threads and it would be a dream to pretend he doesn't exist.

Click on their username at the top left of the post, it brings up a menu, click on view public profile, when that loads click user lists and then add to ignore list:thumbs:

lovebigbrotheruk
01-08-2013, 04:48 PM
Click on their username at the top left of the post, it brings up a menu, click on view public profile, when that loads click user lists and then add to ignore list:thumbs:

Thanks so much! Who knew :dance:

fingers
01-08-2013, 04:48 PM
Click on User CP (in BOLD) at top of the page then click on edit ignore list on the left.

'nother way! lol

Verbal
01-08-2013, 04:49 PM
Thanks so much! Who knew :dance:

:D I was getting a very long list of infractions until I found that option! You're most welcome

Kazanne
01-08-2013, 04:55 PM

:xyxwave::xyxwave:it's kinda the norm

MatthewS
01-08-2013, 04:58 PM
lol yeah, it's kind of the norm, this must be your first series on these boards?

The problem is that some people don't stick to the topics, or debate the actual events. They start having a go at people personally for liking someone or thinking a certain way, instead of just commenting on events that have happened in the house. I think a lot of people seem to forget that this is a reality show, and you really owe these contestants nothing, they don't even know you exist. Yet some people go to battle for these people as if it's their own family member in the house.

Verbal
01-08-2013, 05:00 PM
lol yeah, it's kind of the norm, this must be your first series on these boards?

The problem is that some people don't stick to the topics, or debate the actual events. They start having a go at people personally for liking someone or thinking a certain way, instead of just commenting on events that have happened in the house. I think a lot of people seem to forget that this is a reality show, and you really owe these contestants nothing, they don't even know you exist. Yet some people go to battle for these people as if it's their own family member in the house.

Probably the most important rule people on here need to learn (as I have) is 'attack the post, not the poster'

Without the ignore option I found that quite trying at times :joker:

Vicky.
01-08-2013, 05:01 PM
Probably the most important rule people on here need to learn (as I have) is 'attack the post, not the poster'

:thumbs:

As for the OP..yeah, it gets a bit crazy in the leadup to the final :laugh:

Kyle
01-08-2013, 05:03 PM

Somebody is on a short leash ;)

Verbal
01-08-2013, 05:04 PM
Somebody is on a short leash ;)

I am being reprogrammed :D

Na I like this forum and don't want to get banned, which could be quite easily achieved really.:joker:

fingers
01-08-2013, 05:08 PM

The problem is that some people don't stick to the topics, or debate the actual events. They start having a go at people personally for liking someone or thinking a certain way, instead of just commenting on events that have happened in the house. I think a lot of people seem to forget that this is a reality show, and you really owe these contestants nothing, they don't even know you exist. Yet some people go to battle for these people as if it's their own family member in the house
This never ceases to amaze me.I often wonder if they expect to share in the loot!

Jords
01-08-2013, 05:08 PM
People get too caught up with the show I find, they back their favourite mindlessly.

Kyle
01-08-2013, 05:12 PM
I am being reprogrammed :D

Na I like this forum and don't want to get banned, which could be quite easily achieved really.:joker:

I am offended by your Swansea City video, mods ban him!!!! :devil:

:joker:

Verbal
01-08-2013, 05:17 PM
I am offended by your Swansea City video, mods ban him!!!! :devil:

:joker:

There there, little brother don't be scared of the big boy league, it wont hurt you, much. :pat:

Kyle
01-08-2013, 05:18 PM
There there, little brother don't be scared of the big boy league, it wont hurt you, much. :pat:

Fat chance of seeing the big boy league for me mate, I'm a Wednesday fan :joker:

MatthewS
01-08-2013, 05:18 PM
This never ceases to amaze me.I often wonder if they expect to share in the loot!

Bingo.

bansheewails
01-08-2013, 05:21 PM
I left for a long time because things got very heated in here! But most of the people who post are good friendly people and usually have something useful to say, but it can be hard biting your tongue! :p

Verbal
01-08-2013, 05:25 PM
Fat chance of seeing the big boy league for me mate, I'm a Wednesday fan :joker:

Oh dear, sorry for thinking you were a redbird. That is quite an insult! :joker:

arista
01-08-2013, 05:26 PM

You can get proper debates
ignore the trolls.
we have staff the lock stupid threads every day.

Life In The Fast Lane

Jords
01-08-2013, 05:26 PM
I left for a long time because things got very heated in here! But most of the people who post are good friendly people and usually have something useful to say, but it can be hard biting your tongue! :p

True :D

Nice to see you back banshee :wavey:

Kyle
01-08-2013, 05:27 PM
Oh dear, sorry for thinking you were a redbird. That is quite an insult! :joker:

Haha as crap as it can be supporting Wednesday I am definitely glad I am not a Cardiff Dragons fan haha. Vincent Tans red and black army! :dance: :joker:

bansheewails
01-08-2013, 05:27 PM
True :D

Nice to see you back banshee :wavey:

Not going to be in as often as i was before, But i will pop in and out! :dance:

lime
01-08-2013, 05:32 PM

Great to see you back:hugesmile:

bansheewails
01-08-2013, 05:33 PM
:wavey: