PDA

View Full Version : The Feud

Tozzie
01-08-2013, 05:37 PM
As everyone knows I'm a huge Dexter fan and I will admit I do wish the feud wasnt between Callum and my favourite housemate. As much as I don't like how Callum is being with Dexter I do feel a bit sorry for him because he has allowed himself to get wound up so much with Dexter. After watching last nights BB task he is in my mind allowing the hatred he feels towards Dexter to ruin his time in the house and could quite possibly be making himself ill. The whole house was in cringe mode, even Hazel said 'AWKWAAAARD' I feel Callum takes himself and life far too seriously. Yes, Dexter has teased Callum sometimes but usually in a lighthearted way but Callum has taken it far too personal and turned it into a hate campaign. Callum has become increasingly hateful towards Dexter and now Dexter is retaliating. I can totally understand Dexter fighting back his own corner and it surprises me why people don't understand why Dexter would do that. What do people expect? For Dexter just to sit there and say nothing? Thats not realistic. Callum vents to Sam, Dexter was venting to Hazel, there is no difference really. Dexter has had to fight his own corner all the way through the series, there isn't a single person in that house who hasn't at some point been nasty towards him and I really admire how he has let most of it go totally over his head and carried on being his quirky, fun self. For me it stands out a mile that Dexter is a fun person who wanted to go into the house for the experience and to have fun at the same time and and as he said at the beginning 'to hopefully make new friends' This awful feud has now spoiled the whole experience for both Dexter and Callum because they are now both feeling pretty miserable and Big Brother have used them purely for viewing figures. I don't mind the odd argument but this feud is ruining the show for me and I wish Big Brother would stop now, enough is enough, DAMN YOU BIG BROTHER you are Baaaaad.
I think Callum needs to go for his own sanity and so that Dexter can then once again become his happy, fun self and carry on entertaining many of us as he has during the series. I feel that Callum is a ticking time bomb waiting to go off and thats kind of a scary thought. I think when Callum does get out of the house perhaps it would be a good idea to go for lessons to learn how to assert himself, his social skills are really not very good and he doesn't appear to know how to sit and talk through problems maturely.

There are people on here that think its hilarious that someone has been 'broken' be it Callum or Dexter, I don't really think its funny, I think its really sad that people would glee in someone elses misery. I understand not everyone will agree with me but I just wanted to 'air my views' I'm so upset with BB for doing what they have done.

Please, don't hate me for loving Dexter :hugesmile:

Benjamin
01-08-2013, 05:38 PM
I am really starting to dislike both Dexter and Callum because of this. It won't be doing either of them any favours with the voting public nor the housemates.

Tozzie
01-08-2013, 05:40 PM
I am really starting to dislike both Dexter and Callum because of this. It won't be doing either of them any favours with the voting public nor the housemates.

I understand totally what you are saying about not doing either of them any favours. I still love Dexter though LOL

Benjamin
01-08-2013, 05:41 PM
I like Dexter but nowhere near as much as I did in the first few weeks. He is going down fast and needs to reign himself back in before he loses this. He had such a potential to win, but he is undoing all of it with this rivalry.

Tozzie
01-08-2013, 05:46 PM
I like Dexter but nowhere near as much as I did in the first few weeks. He is going down fast and needs to reign himself back in before he loses this. He had such a potential to win, but he is undoing all of it with this rivalry.

Big Brother are responsible for this, they are focusing on those two all the time, setting tasks as they have done to cause bad feelings between them both, its not right, why can't they focus on something else instead of Callum and Dexter for a change. Whatever happens, Dexter will always be my winner.

Kazanne
01-08-2013, 05:47 PM
As everyone knows I'm a huge Dexter fan and I will admit I do wish the feud wasnt between Callum and my favourite housemate. As much as I don't like how Callum is being with Dexter I do feel a bit sorry for him because he has allowed himself to get wound up so much with Dexter. After watching last nights BB task he is in my mind allowing the hatred he feels towards Dexter to ruin his time in the house and could quite possibly be making himself ill. The whole house was in cringe mode, even Hazel said 'AWKWAAAARD' I feel Callum takes himself and life far too seriously. Yes, Dexter has teased Callum sometimes but usually in a lighthearted way but Callum has taken it far too personal and turned it into a hate campaign. Callum has become increasingly hateful towards Dexter and now Dexter is retaliating. I can totally understand Dexter fighting back his own corner and it surprises me why people don't understand why Dexter would do that. What do people expect? For Dexter just to sit there and say nothing? Thats not realistic. Callum vents to Sam, Dexter was venting to Hazel, there is no difference really. Dexter has had to fight his own corner all the way through the series, there isn't a single person in that house who hasn't at some point been nasty towards him and I really admire how he has let most of it go totally over his head and carried on being his quirky, fun self. For me it stands out a mile that Dexter is a fun person who wanted to go into the house for the experience and to have fun at the same time and and as he said at the beginning 'to hopefully make new friends' This awful feud has now spoiled the whole experience for both Dexter and Callum because they are now both feeling pretty miserable and Big Brother have used them purely for viewing figures. I don't mind the odd argument but this feud is ruining the show for me and I wish Big Brother would stop now, enough is enough, DAMN YOU BIG BROTHER you are Baaaaad.
I think Callum needs to go for his own sanity and so that Dexter can then once again become his happy, fun self and carry on entertaining many of us as he has during the series. I feel that Callum is a ticking time bomb waiting to go off and thats kind of a scary thought. I think when Callum does get out of the house perhaps it would be a good idea to go for lessons to learn how to assert himself, his social skills are really not very good and he doesn't appear to know how to sit and talk through problems maturely.

There are people on here that think its hilarious that someone has been 'broken' be it Callum or Dexter, I don't really think its funny, I think its really sad that people would glee in someone elses misery. I understand not everyone will agree with me but I just wanted to 'air my views' I'm so upset with BB for doing what they have done.

Please, don't hate me for loving Dexter :hugesmile:

As if anyone could hate you Tozzie and I kind of agree,I do wish Callum would ignore Dexter and Charlie but perhaps he's not a strong person,and I feel Dexter knows that and does wind him up on purpose which I don't think is very nice,I did like Dexter at the beginning but between him and Callum they are ruining the show,I just wish Callum would drop the Charlie thing and Dexter would just leave him alone.

Vanessa
01-08-2013, 05:51 PM
I don't feel sorry for Callum at all. He's bullying Dexter relentlessy and is obsession is the cause of the conflict. Callum to go. :nono:

Visage
01-08-2013, 05:53 PM

I really started to dislike Dexter this week, whereas I'm enjoying Callum more, bizarre when a few weeks ago they were pretty far apart with Dexter as 2nd favourite.

Tozzie
01-08-2013, 05:56 PM
I really started to dislike Dexter this week, whereas I'm enjoying Callum more, bizarre when a few weeks ago they were pretty far apart with Dexter as 2nd favourite.

awww don't dislike Dexter :bawling::bawling::bawling: now look what you've done, you made an old woman cry :tongue:

Tozzie
01-08-2013, 05:58 PM
As if anyone could hate you Tozzie and I kind of agree,I do wish Callum would ignore Dexter and Charlie but perhaps he's not a strong person,and I feel Dexter knows that and does wind him up on purpose which I don't think is very nice,I did like Dexter at the beginning but between him and Callum they are ruining the show,I just wish Callum would drop the Charlie think and dexter would just leave him alone.

would be interesting as to what would happen if Charlie went, wonder if they would still be the same with each other?? What do you think?

Sophster
01-08-2013, 06:03 PM
would be interesting as to what would happen if Charlie went, wonder if they would still be the same with each other?? What do you think?

I think at first that would have alleviated the rivalry. But now the hate is too deep to be solved by Charlie going.

BigBuk
01-08-2013, 06:04 PM
It's all a ploy by big brother to make people dislike Dexter imo. I wouldn't be surprised if they done the same with Gina now, so that Sam or Sophie win.

Visage
01-08-2013, 06:06 PM
awww don't dislike Dexter :bawling::bawling::bawling: now look what you've done, you made an old woman cry :tongue:

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-130.GIF

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/rose-178.gif

Livia
01-08-2013, 06:08 PM
They're both as flawed, desperate and insipid as each other.

hijaxers
01-08-2013, 06:09 PM
It's all a ploy by big brother to make people dislike Dexter imo. I wouldn't be surprised if they done the same with Gina now, so that Sam or Sophie win.

Well it would hardly be suprising as they BB have been looking for HM's to pit against each other since the Daley Hazel incident which BB created ?
So does applying to BB now mean - be ready for a fight cos you'll be having one !

Kazanne
01-08-2013, 06:10 PM

I think it's gone too far now Tozzie , maybe a couple of weeks ago things might have dissipated.

Kate!
01-08-2013, 06:12 PM
Great opening post Tozzie, well thought out and well put.

Dexter did have potential to possibly win it up until around 2-3 weeks back, but he's completely lost it now. Callum isn't enhancing his chances either, but he can't get away from Dexter in that environment, and as Sam confirmed Dexter knows how to push Callum's buttons and is constantly doing it deliberately. Whereas Callum is wearing his heart on his sleeve and openly showing how much it's all getting to him. As I've seen various posters say over the last couple of days BB are partly to blame for Callum's emotionall state, they are promoting it and encouraging it. It's not impressive.

Tozzie
01-08-2013, 06:17 PM
Great opening post Tozzie, well thought out and well put.

Dexter did have potential to possibly win it up until around 2-3 weeks back, but he's completely lost it now. Callum isn't enhancing his chances either, but he can't get away from Dexter in that environment, and as Sam confirmed Dexter knows how to push Callum's buttons and is constantly doing it deliberately. Whereas Callum is wearing his heart on his sleeve and openly showing how much it's all getting to him. As I've seen various posters say over the last couple of days BB are partly to blame for Callum's emotionall state, they are promoting it and encouraging it. It's not impressive.

I totally agree Kate, its quite dangerous what they are doing and if they aren't careful they could put an end to BB all by themselves because people will be phoning in complaining I can imagine. I love BB and I don't want that to happen.

Tozzie
01-08-2013, 06:21 PM
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/love-130.GIF

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Love/rose-178.gif

awww they are beautiful thank you :blush::kiss:

Kazanne
01-08-2013, 06:48 PM
awww they are beautiful thank you :blush::kiss:

He's such a softie is Visage:hugesmile:

Visage
01-08-2013, 06:56 PM
He's such a softie is Visage:hugesmile:

You know me so well....

3hqnfbkxLlo

joeysteele
01-08-2013, 07:01 PM

Same with me, 2 weeks ago, Dexter was in my top 3 and Callum down at the bottom 2.
Now it is Dexter in the last 3 and Callum in my top 3.

I just find Dexter annoying now, I would be blowing my top at him if I was a housemate and he wound me up like he has done Callum.
I see Callum's attacks on Dexter as simply justified responses to that winding up now.

I really do dislike people who deliberately wind up others though and that is all I have seen from Dexter as to Callum for weeks now.

Visage
01-08-2013, 07:03 PM
Same with me, 2 weeks ago, Dexter was in my top 3 and Callum down at the bottom 2.
Now it is Dexter in the last 3 and Callum in my top 3.

I just find Dexter annoying now, I would be blowing my top at him if I was a housemate and he wound me up like he has done Callum.
I see Callum's attacks on Dexter as simply justified responses to that winding up now.

I really do dislike people who deliberately wind up others though and that is all I have seen from Dexter as to Callum for weeks now.

I'm right beside you on this Joey.

Vanessa
01-08-2013, 07:04 PM
I have no sympathy for nasty lying bullies like Callum.

Visage
01-08-2013, 07:14 PM
I have no sympathy for nasty lying bullies like Callum.

Yet you can't stop talking about him...:hugesmile:

Vanessa
01-08-2013, 07:19 PM
Yet you can't stop talking about him...:hugesmile:

This is a Callum thread. :conf:

Visage
01-08-2013, 07:20 PM
This is a Callum thread. :conf:

Yes, yes it is.

Kazanne
01-08-2013, 07:21 PM
You know me so well....

3hqnfbkxLlo

:joker::joker: I like that:hug:

Patricia4
01-08-2013, 07:28 PM

Ben this is what I said this morning somewhere.