PDA

View Full Version : Never Did I Think I Would Say This...

Benjamin
01-08-2013, 05:40 PM
...but I hope Hazel survives tomorrow and that the the twins or Callum go home. Even over Dexter atm I'd prefer Hazel to stay.

Scream
01-08-2013, 05:44 PM
Yay, you've seen the light. She is the real queen of the show

Benjamin
01-08-2013, 05:48 PM
I don't want her to win. :nono:

But I wouldn't mind her being in the final. She has had a major journey and provided a lot of talking points, qualities I think finalists should have.

Jake.
01-08-2013, 05:49 PM
Hazel>>

Scream
01-08-2013, 05:52 PM
I don't want her to win. :nono:

But I wouldn't mind her being in the final. She has had a major journey and provided a lot of talking points, qualities I think finalists should have.

You will soon ;) There was once a time when I loved Gina and didn't have an opinion on Hazel...you'll begin to see Gina for what she really is!!

:dance:

Jords
01-08-2013, 06:05 PM
I want her to stay too!

Sophster
01-08-2013, 06:07 PM
If Hazel has no drama this week, which is likely, then I think she does deserve to be in the final. She can at least lighten the house mood sometimes which is what we need.

Visage
01-08-2013, 06:08 PM
She must stay, the twins have to go.

Brother Leon
01-08-2013, 06:11 PM
She should stay over the twins, but Dexter and Callum are carrying the show and deserve to be saved first tomorrow imo.

Speedster
01-08-2013, 06:13 PM
I think it's a shame that she'll more than likely go, I put it down to too many stupid women dreaming some way to blame her for how Daley basically dumped his girlfriend on national t.v and that fact that he allowed himself to have feelings for Hazel and lack the self discipline to walk away when she flirted with him.

I know it seems harsh that I'm blaming women but it does seem like most men think it was HIS fault that he behaved the way he did. The Safe House incident didn't help much either-people just don't believe her account.

If Gina, Dexter or Callum win I'll lose My faith in humanity and go and live on a deserted island somewhere away from people.

Visage
01-08-2013, 06:18 PM
She should stay over the twins, but Dexter and Callum are carrying the show and deserve to be saved first tomorrow imo.

Absolutely.

armand.kay
01-08-2013, 06:28 PM
I've been saying this since she was first up :idc:

Benjamin
01-08-2013, 06:29 PM

See Callum and Dexter are not carrying the show for me, they are making me not want to watch it. I'm so bored of this **** rivalry.

joeysteele
01-08-2013, 06:34 PM
I am really fed up of the rivalry over a non existent supposed love triangle too.

As to Hazel, I also really hope she stays, she deserves a break as I have said many times now and for me she is also a really good housemate.

Mystic Mock
01-08-2013, 06:49 PM
The Twins need to go and if not them then Hazel as what do these two HM's exactly do that warrants them to beat Callum or Dexter?

Mystic Mock
01-08-2013, 06:51 PM
And Charlie needs to be the first to go from that triangle whenever she goes up.

Rob!
01-08-2013, 06:52 PM
I'd love Hazel to make the final. No way it'll happen though sadly.

Mystic Mock
01-08-2013, 06:57 PM
I'd love Hazel to make the final. No way it'll happen though sadly.

With the way they are editing Callum lately I wouldn't lose hope.

Withano
01-08-2013, 06:57 PM
Shes a cool girl who over rode the backlash of hate with grace, bravery and maturity

Rob!
01-08-2013, 07:01 PM
With the way they are editing Callum lately I wouldn't lose hope.

I would agree with you, but Wolfy's eviction showed just how badly the public can hold a grudge with vote to evict. Wolfy had been fairly quiet the week she went, which was also the week Hazel was up and the whole Dazel crap had started.

Mystic Mock
01-08-2013, 07:05 PM
Wolfy was a whole different kettle of fish though as she had no fans to protect her, where as Hazel does.

CaudleHalbard
01-08-2013, 07:09 PM
I would agree with you, but Wolfy's eviction showed just how badly the public can hold a grudge with vote to evict. Wolfy had been fairly quiet the week she went, which was also the week Hazel was up and the whole Dazel crap had started.

Yes, don't underestimate the grudge factor.

There are many out there who will never forgive "homewrecker" Hazel plus what they see as her false accusations which got Daley ejected.

The fact that she has been broadly OK since Daley left won't matter to a lot of those voting: they don't think she was punished enough.

I hope very much that Callum will be voted out instead of Hazel for his own sake and everyone else's. But it will take a miracle!

Natalie.
01-08-2013, 07:15 PM
I want her to stay too but not if it means Dexter going

Rob!
01-08-2013, 07:16 PM
I want her to stay too but not if it means Dexter going

Not a chance in hell of Dexter going, even if Hazel stays, don't worry.