PDA

View Full Version : Campaign Presentations

Scream
01-08-2013, 05:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUOC5z7NKC8&feature=c4-overview&list=UUOIeG57ze1ZVvfpyJIloNrw

Apple202
01-08-2013, 06:04 PM
omg why is callum still doing that accent :bawling:

MatthewS
01-08-2013, 06:04 PM
What's up with Gina covering her ears? Don't really get it...

Is she firmly on team callum now or something?

Apple202
01-08-2013, 06:05 PM
+ sam's comments aren't funny lol idgi

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
01-08-2013, 06:07 PM
Dexter totally owned him again in that battle, Callum the Creepster lets vote him out !!!

Apple202
01-08-2013, 06:07 PM
dexter comes off worse tho

MatthewS
01-08-2013, 06:11 PM
Dexter speaks more elequently and I like how he made it about his journey and its been a growing experience, but yeah I agree, I don't think either was a clear 'winner'. It's the same thing over and over with these two.

fingers
01-08-2013, 06:11 PM
Sam was well impressed with his mentor, lapped it up while looking like the cat that got the cream or the one that swallowed the canary!

smeagol
01-08-2013, 06:15 PM
dexters speech was pretty perfect calm cool real and on the money about creepy
not personal not dodgy just facts and clear. how it should be

callum has anew tact playing it down as he already blew he's load. he is obsessed with intelligence cant stand to hear him speak anymore.
and whats that about his smiling face. i have never seen him smile. he is the most serious person ever. hence why is psychotic.

MatthewS
01-08-2013, 06:17 PM
Don't really like how it's now pretty much Callum AND Sam against Dexter, with Sam contributing towards Callum's anti-dexter campaign.

fingers
01-08-2013, 06:19 PM
Don't really like how it's now pretty much Callum AND Sam against Dexter, with Sam contributing towards Callum's anti-dexter campaign.

It's Sam that the "mentor" goes to for advice on how to attack Dexter and Sam is not backward about coming forward with the suggestions.

fingers
01-08-2013, 06:22 PM
Watching that video with all the false smiling and "I'm a great guy" crap he seems to be on a charm offensive to stave off his imminent walk of infamy up the stairs and out the door.

MatthewS
01-08-2013, 06:25 PM
I understand that Callum and Sam are tight, but surely Sam should be able to think on his own. Him and Dexter have never really had a serious problem with eachother, and by Sam's own admission, his biggest problem with Dexter is not getting a thank you every time the door is held open for him. I really don't think it takes a genius to see that both Dexter and Callum play a significant part in this drama between eachother, it's not like either party is completely innocent. Sam getting involved like this and blindly following Callum (who he's only actually known for 6 weeks, and has never even met in 'real' life) really does show his immaturity imo.

fingers
01-08-2013, 06:30 PM
I understand that Callum and Sam are tight, but surely Sam should be able to think on his own. Him and Dexter have never really had a serious problem with eachother, and by Sam's own admission, his biggest problem with Dexter is not getting a thank you every time the door is held open for him. I really don't think it takes a genius to see that both Dexter and Callum play a significant part in this drama between eachother, it's not like either party is completely innocent. Sam getting involved like this and blindly following Callum (who he's only actually known for 6 weeks, and has never even met in 'real' life) really does show his immaturity imo.

His immaturity won't stop him stuffing his pockets with Tenners.

Tozzie
01-08-2013, 06:34 PM

yeah, you are right, *tut* mind you, its been the house versus Dexter all the way through the series :-(

Sandz38
01-08-2013, 06:50 PM
yeah, you are right, *tut* mind you, its been the house versus Dexter all the way through the series :-(

I agree Callum is being a div

I love a good forum rant!!