PDA

View Full Version : Dexter has no right to call Callum false

sampvt
01-08-2013, 06:12 PM
Dexter agreed with Jackie when Callums VT was outed. He thought he was false and it was all wrong to lie on the VT. Now we find out the little weasel has never been a manager of a night club, he has never had a company that trained men how to pull, he has never lost a fortune gambling, he never had an expensive bar bill, he has never lived in London and now his own mother has outed him as well. OMG what a bloody hypocrite.

Those of you taken in by his act need to question what he is about. He might be an interesting HM but being interesting does not make him a good person. When all is said and done, he is a liar and a fraud. Not exactly a great CV which enables him to try and crucify callum (who I also don't like either)

Since when have we applauded someone who lies and cheats his way through a show. Do you really want a scam artist to take away £100,000. That's him taking the piss out of us. I certainly don't. Go Sam, he may be a little quite or boring but at least he is honest.

Kazanne
01-08-2013, 06:18 PM
Dexter agreed with Jackie when Callums VT was outed. He thought he was false and it was all wrong to lie on the VT. Now we find out the little weasel has never been a manager of a night club, he has never had a company that trained men how to pull, he has never lost a fortune gambling, he never had an expensive bar bill, he has never lived in London and now his own mother has outed him as well. OMG what a bloody hypocrite.

Those of you taken in by his act need to question what he is about. He might be an interesting HM but being interesting does not make him a good person. When all is said and done, he is a liar and a fraud. Not exactly a great CV which enables him to try and crucify callum (who I also don't like either)

Since when have we applauded someone who lies and cheats his way through a show. Do you really want a scam artist to take away £100,000. That's him taking the piss out of us. I certainly don't. Go Sam, he may be a little quite or boring but at least he is honest.

I hope you know just how very wrong you are,he is a rat of the highest ranking:hugesmile:

smeagol
01-08-2013, 06:19 PM
he is a thousand times more genuine and real than creepy callum . and nicer

Kazanne
01-08-2013, 06:21 PM

sounds like you've convinced yourself Sméagol,this aint the thread for you:hugesmile:

Gillian-73
01-08-2013, 06:23 PM
Never did believe his life story but he's been a fab housemate! Would I want to know him personally? Not a chance, I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him but I'm glad he went in to bb.

karezza
01-08-2013, 06:24 PM
Callum is 100% false. He doesn't know who he is. He thinks he is a nice, genuine person who loves Charlie. He is actually a deluded, creepy, malignant weirdo who wants to control Charlie.

Gillian-73
01-08-2013, 06:24 PM

Haha! I doubt that to be honest.

Kate!
01-08-2013, 06:26 PM

What a great summation. :worship:

Kazanne
Callum is 100% false. He doesn't know who he is. He thinks he is a nice, genuine person who loves Charlie. He is actually a deluded, creepy, malignant weirdo who wants to control Charlie.

Doesn't matter how many times you call him names,it means nothing to the people that support him,if they like him,they like him:hugesmile:

MatthewS
Both Callum and Dexter have lied about things. This isn't a case of one is good and the other evil. They both have issues. You could make an argument that both are 'false' in their own way.

wormsinfested
01-08-2013, 06:31 PM
Dexter is a rotten human filled with ****. The worst thing I heard today was when he was calling himself a man. He is a ****ing trendy teenage girl who can **** off.

sampvt
01-08-2013, 06:32 PM

Callum is not creepy, he is acting weird and getting all bent out of shape because he cant shake of this nasty little hobbit. In real life Dexter would never act like this, he would be black and blue. The programme is affording him the luxury of him being like he is.

Dexter is like a bad smell that wont go away. I would go nuts if I had to waken up every day and watch him mincing round spouting crap and winking at me. How Callum stops himself from doing him ABH I will never know, he needs to be applauded for his restraint.

He reminds me of a lad at school called Kevin Drury....he used to tell tales and bait us when he had a teacher behind him knowing we couldn't react and after school he would run home with us in persuit. We couldn't catch the little ****. BTW he is now a tax inspector and I still hate him but cant tell him for obvious reasons.

Kazanne
01-08-2013, 06:54 PM
Callum is not creepy, he is acting weird and getting all bent out of shape because he cant shake of this nasty little hobbit. In real life Dexter would never act like this, he would be black and blue. The programme is affording him the luxury of him being like he is.

Dexter is like a bad smell that wont go away. I would go nuts if I had to waken up every day and watch him mincing round spouting crap and winking at me. How Callum stops himself from doing him ABH I will never know, he needs to be applauded for his restraint.

He reminds me of a lad at school called Kevin Drury....he used to tell tales and bait us when he had a teacher behind him knowing we couldn't react and after school he would run home with us in persuit. We couldn't catch the little ****. BTW he is now a tax inspector and I still hate him but cant tell him for obvious reasons.

I like your posts sam:hugesmile:

Tozzie
01-08-2013, 06:58 PM
Never did believe his life story but he's been a fab housemate! Would I want to know him personally? Not a chance, I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him but I'm glad he went in to bb.

he most definately has been a fab housemate and I'd love to know him personally, I'd love to have a night out with him

Tozzie
01-08-2013, 07:00 PM

haha, love that, Kevin a tell tale tit lmao

Vanessa
01-08-2013, 07:01 PM
Dexter is a rotten human filled with ****. The worst thing I heard today was when he was calling himself a man. He is a ****ing trendy teenage girl who can **** off.

Hi Sallie! :xyxwave:

smeagol
01-08-2013, 07:02 PM
Haha! I doubt that to be honest.

callum is a compulsive liar though not the nice kind either the guy is evil
any dex lies are harmless. that creep callum is not nice at all. its a massive act

what you see is what u get with dex really.

smeagol
01-08-2013, 07:06 PM

sorry but you started with callum is not creepy which makes the rest of the post invalid lol
he is a psycho nasty twisted manipulative evil vindictive lying scumbag who is a danger to those who come in contact with him.
dex is harmless .
if people dont like dex thats cool but anyone who thinks callum is nice has been conned big time

MatthewS
01-08-2013, 07:06 PM
So let me see if I get this...

Dexter, who has lived with Callum for 6 weeks, has no right to call him false...

Callum, who has lived with Dexter for 6 weeks, has no right to call him false...

But us on this board, who watch heavily edited clips of them from the comfort of our own homes, and who have never met or interacted with them personally, are perfectly entitled to make any allegation(s) we wish...

right. :joker:

Tozzie
01-08-2013, 07:07 PM
any dex lies are harmless. that creep callum is not nice at all. its a massive act

I wonder whats going through his head when he's telling the porkers, do you think perhaps he believes his own lies?

smeagol
01-08-2013, 07:11 PM
I wonder whats going through his head when he's telling the porkers, do you think perhaps he believes his own lies?

i think he does in the end. and i think he knows if he repeats it enough people will start to fall for it. or it will be picked up on highlights.

poor guy claiming he has been bullied for 7 weeks lol funny i thought it was just gina and dex who could have a case on that

Gillian-73
01-08-2013, 07:49 PM

The bb house has brought the worst out in Callum, I doubt he's like this outside. To call him evil is extreme to say the least especially at the same time as saying Dexter is an ok guy really!

smeagol
01-08-2013, 07:54 PM
The bb house has brought the worst out in Callum, I doubt he's like this outside. To call him evil is extreme to say the least especially at the same time as saying Dexter is an ok guy really!

i think acusing someone of threating to bum rape them on national tv is as evil as it gets really, and then now saying he is being bullied.
lowest form of life that. he can destroy peoples lives with those kinds of things. thats evil

if a girl had said it the poor guy would be a national outcast. its evil

showtime77
01-08-2013, 07:57 PM
They are both doing my head in but Dexter is the poster boy for false so I have no idea why he wants to go down that road with Callum. Callum is not very good at debating and Dexter is constantly playing on this fact.

Gillian-73
01-08-2013, 08:00 PM
i think acusing someone of threating to bum rape them on national tv is as evil as it gets really, and then now saying he is being bullied.
lowest form of life that. he can destroy peoples lives with those kinds of things. thats evil

if a girl had said it the poor guy would be a national outcast. its evil

I can't comment on that because i've not seen it! I love Dexter as a hm but I don't believe he's this nice guy underneath it all. Not a fan of Callum but I have felt for him at times. He is going to far now though, i will admit. BB keep coming up with tasks to prolong it all too. It's all become very boring

Apple202
01-08-2013, 08:04 PM
true, dexters just as bad as callum

boomoo
01-08-2013, 08:28 PM

Thank you for putting some balance on this forum.
Last night Sam said to Dexter, 'Why did you say that?' You knew how it would affect him.
Dexter said he said it in a joking manner but Sam persisted that he had meant every word.
This is the problem for Callum. His personar did not fit Jackie's plan for her daughter so she constantly said Callum had evil eyes.
BB put Callum in deliberately with a mother and daughter. Unfortunately his lie about sleeping with a mother and daughter has been his downfall.

boomoo
01-08-2013, 08:34 PM
I can't comment on that because i've not seen it! I love Dexter as a hm but I don't believe he's this nice guy underneath it all. Not a fan of Callum but I have felt for him at times. He is going to far now though, i will admit. BB keep coming up with tasks to prolong it all too. It's all become very boring

Well BB can destroy people by putting them in certain situations.

sampvt
01-08-2013, 08:41 PM
There is very little going on with the rest of the HM,s after BB messed up by showing them who was popular with the public, so Dexter and Callum are this weeks chosen sacrificial lambs as they cant win the show. Last week it was Hazel and before that Wolfy, before that Sallie. BB formulate edits to get the conflict then interesting HM,s get oiked before their time. Dexter is a worm and Callum is wrong to get so het up over him but in essence, BB keep manufacturing scenarios which can only end one way. I guess its good for ratings but sadly it leaves the shows winner in a cloud.