PDA

View Full Version : Callum - 'Batman's nothing without The Joker' - VIDEO

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
01-08-2013, 06:34 PM
Day 50: Callum: Batman's nothing without The Joker

sFHSToOewgI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFHSToOewgI

After their campaign pitches, Dexter and Callum have little exchange of words. Callum even goes as far as to compare himself to Batman and Superman?

well i think this tweet somes it up pretty nicely i think......

Well lets make @dexter_koh Superman http://twitpic.com/d5wa4e That'll really Piss Cowboy Callum off http://twitpic.com/d5uk5h #BBUK

Dexter Superman - #TeamDexter

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/795964478.jpg?1375370042

Creepster Cringe Callum - VOTE CALLUM OUT !!!

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/795884165.jpg?1375354802

karezza
01-08-2013, 06:36 PM
Callum is seriously deluded. He projects all his negativity onto Dexter. He actually does think that he is a nice guy.

:crazy:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
01-08-2013, 06:37 PM
Emotion that comes out when you've bee bullied on and picked Callum goes t Dexter??? Like wtf does he think Dexter was bullying him the first few weeks...Dexter had more abuse then anyone at the starting this guy is delusional beyond belief

MatthewS
01-08-2013, 06:37 PM
Can't watch the video as I'm not in the UK....

But does Callum start this exchange? He's always the one who initializing the drama it seems.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
01-08-2013, 06:39 PM

But does Callum start this exchange? He's always the one who initializing the drama it seems.

yes he does he goes that Dexter has shown his true colours by going for it when he never and that he has been bullied by 7 weeks by Dexter thats why he saids the other things the day before.... :cat:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
01-08-2013, 06:40 PM

here is youtube video.....

Day 50: Callum: Batman's nothing without The Joker

sFHSToOewgI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFHSToOewgI

fingers
01-08-2013, 06:44 PM
No wonder. was it Hazel's voice at the end, saying let's get on with it?

Callum really has a serious problem and I wouldn't want him anywhere near my kids in any way shape or form and I hope his employers have got the message.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
01-08-2013, 06:46 PM
No wonder. was it Hazel's voice at the end, saying let's get on with it?

Callum really has a serious problem and I wouldn't want him anywhere near my kids in any way shape or form and I hope his employers have got the message.

yeah and i fear for the housemates safety at the moment cause remember there was no live feed yesterday who knows if there will be any today.... :bawling:

reece(:
01-08-2013, 06:47 PM
Callum is literally OBSESSED with this rivalry, starting to hope he goes out over the Twins now.

fingers
01-08-2013, 06:48 PM
yeah and i fear for the housemates safety at the moment cause remember there was no live feed yesterday who knows if there will be any today.... :bawling:
I wouldn't worry about the HMs it seems obvious that Callum has been warned by BB but he's still pushing his luck. No doubt Security are on standby just in case.

Novo
01-08-2013, 06:50 PM
Callum doesn't actually believe he will go.. even though he was saying to Dexter " i will go and you will stay " he was probably trying to get Dexter to say " i know " or something along those lines to put him in a bad light but it didn't work and Dexter destroyed him once again

wormsinfested
01-08-2013, 06:52 PM
dexter is NOT the joker, he is a little asian girl without any balls whatsoever.

fingers
01-08-2013, 06:52 PM
Callum looking for sound bites, little does he know that BB create their own sound bites.

Lister of Smeg
01-08-2013, 06:54 PM
Love the way Callum tries to trick Dexter into saying he's staying by repeating I will go :joker:

fingers
01-08-2013, 06:54 PM
dexter is NOT the joker, he is a little asian girl without any balls whatsoever.
That comment is patently untrue, but it's worthy of being used by Callum

Lister of Smeg
01-08-2013, 06:56 PM

Aint you got chavs to argue with on youtube or something :sleep:

Withano
01-08-2013, 06:56 PM
But even in his own head surely that means

Batman = nothing without the joker

equals

Callum = nothing without Dexter

Idgi, did he **** up? Is he complimenting Dexter? Idgi.

smeagol
01-08-2013, 06:57 PM
said earlier that was calums new plan and new tact . such a sneak
thats the dexter i like he really has had enough of that twat..and is talking it straight

lol@ creepy i will stay you will go lol well done callum youve done a wolfie lol

that creep dont stop now he claiming he has been bullied for 7 weeks 1st rape now bullies wtf

fingers
01-08-2013, 06:58 PM

equals

I thought Sam was the Joker, even though he's the most unfunny person in there! :joker::dance::elephant::dance:

Lister of Smeg
01-08-2013, 06:58 PM

equals

He thinks he's cleaver and thinks everone else think it to .

Mystic Mock
01-08-2013, 07:02 PM
Callum needs to stay for his deluded factor.

Plus how many times are we gonna have the opportunity to evict The Twins the public claiming that they want them out but change their minds in the last minute? Seriously vote those lazy, arrogant, boring twats out of the house.

Do not give them the satisfaction of making the final.

fingers
01-08-2013, 07:05 PM

Plus how many times are we gonna have the opportunity to evict The Twins the public claiming that they want them out but change their minds in the last minute? Seriously vote those lazy, arrogant, boring twats out of the house.

They're not leaving this week, unfortunately.

Mystic Mock
01-08-2013, 07:07 PM
They're not leaving this week, unfortunately.

Why do the producers want them to get to the final though? They're awful.

Lister of Smeg
01-08-2013, 07:07 PM

I wouldnt waste your money the 2 lard arses aint leaving this week .

Waynoo
01-08-2013, 07:13 PM
Callum must think about dexter 24/7

CaudleHalbard
01-08-2013, 07:15 PM

Of course he does. Callum seems a bit unstable anyway. Do something like this will totally consume him.

Mystic Mock
01-08-2013, 07:18 PM
I wouldnt waste your money the 2 lard arses aint leaving this week .

But why though? I thought everyone is suppose to hate The Twins? If so people should vote them out, simple as.

Lister of Smeg

Wouldnt be surprised if he thinks of Dexter while he has a tommy tank :xyxwave:

fingers
But why though? I thought everyone is suppose to hate The Twins? If so people should vote them out, simple as.Why flog a dead horse?

Lister of Smeg
01-08-2013, 07:24 PM
But why though? I thought everyone is suppose to hate The Twins? If so people should vote them out, simple as.

They have hqrdly featured in the HL shows where as Callum especially has featured heavily and made a tit of himself.

Vanessa
01-08-2013, 07:26 PM
Wouldnt be surprised if he thinks of Dexter while he has a tommy tank :xyxwave:

Callum wants to bend him over. :shocked:

Mystic Mock
01-08-2013, 07:29 PM
Why flog a dead horse?

They're only classed as a dead Horse because the public changed their goal of who to vote out.

But if the public want a dead BB where we will only end up with just one entertainer in the final at this rate then fine, but the more entertainers that are being voted out means the less chance of an entertainer actually winning.

Spoon
01-08-2013, 07:36 PM
Bless Hazel for being the only one to try to stop things, though I wish she intervened earlier.

Rob!
01-08-2013, 07:37 PM
:joker:

Callum is ridiculous.

Johnnyuk123
01-08-2013, 07:44 PM
said earlier that was calums new plan and new tact . such a sneak
thats the dexter i like he really has had enough of that twat..and is talking it straight

lol@ creepy i will stay you will go lol well done callum youve done a wolfie lol

that creep dont stop now he claiming he has been bullied for 7 weeks 1st rape now bullies wtf

I so hope he gets the boot friday! lol