PDA

View Full Version : Has Callum lost all sense of reality?

Vanessa
01-08-2013, 07:08 PM
I think he is immersed in the show and actually doesn't actually pay any attention to the reality of the situation. He is now talking about Batman and the Joker, using comic book characters in an argument.

He is either playing up to it well or he has lost the plot. :suspect:

iRyan
01-08-2013, 07:09 PM
I do genuinely believe he has become unstable and is losing the plot

Mystic Mock
01-08-2013, 07:12 PM
Yes his losing his mind that's why he should stay.

Why do people seem to want to see people eating or sleeping the day away instead? Seeing people like Callum losing his mind and actually reacting to stuff going on in the house is what we're suppose to watch BB for, not watching the show to see Robots being perfect.

CaudleHalbard
01-08-2013, 07:13 PM
There comes a point where is no longer entertainment.

Kazanne
01-08-2013, 07:14 PM
I think a lot of people have lost all sense of reality:devil:

Novo
I am just waiting for him to compare Sam to Robin, then we will know he has completely lost his mind

smeagol
lets hope he thinks he is superman and tries to fly of the roof lol

Tozzie
01-08-2013, 07:17 PM

Why do people seem to want to see people eating or sleeping the day away instead? Seeing people like Callum losing his mind and actually reacting to stuff going on in the house is what we're suppose to watch BB for, not watching the show to see Robots being perfect.

aw, I'm not sure its a good thing to watch someone becoming mentally ill though.

Tozzie
01-08-2013, 07:18 PM
I am just waiting for him to compare Sam to Robin, then we will know he has completely lost his mind
:joker::joker:

reece(:

Yes lets all watch, enjoy and pray on mental illness....

NO get him out, do us all a favour.

Visage

Ha ha! :joker:

Mystic Mock
01-08-2013, 07:19 PM
aw, I'm not sure its a good thing to watch someone becoming mentally ill though.

We had to put up with Craig Coates making it to the final week, and he has to be the craziest Housemate in Big Brother history imo.

I'm sure Callum can hold onto his bits of sanity left.:joker:

Vanessa
01-08-2013, 07:20 PM
lets hope he thinks he is superman and tries to fly of the roof lol

Soar Callum, soar to the door! :xyxwave:

Mystic Mock
01-08-2013, 07:20 PM

But his not mentally ill so it's just silly saying that about him imo, his just deluded.

smeagol
01-08-2013, 07:22 PM
Soar Callum, soar to the door! :xyxwave:

lol:joker:

CaudleHalbard
01-08-2013, 07:23 PM
Callum could slip towards some sort of mental illness the longer he stays in. He needs to go now.

hijaxers
01-08-2013, 07:25 PM
[QUOTE=CaudleHalbard;6237734]There comes a point where is no longer entertainment.[/QUOT

I totally agree with you - whats more its all BB's doing - I thought they were meant to care about the well being of HM's = Well thats utter rot because they have engineered Callums breakdown in more ways than one !

Totally irresponsible behaviour on BB's part

Kazanne
01-08-2013, 07:25 PM
Ha ha! :joker:

You got it Visage?i knew you would:hugesmile:

Visage
01-08-2013, 07:28 PM
You got it Visage?i knew you would:hugesmile:

Same wavelength, always have always had...;)

(well, since we met on here..)

Tozzie
01-08-2013, 07:28 PM
But his not mentally ill so it's just silly saying that about him imo, his just deluded.

I'm not so sure Mock, delusion is a pyschotic symptom according to wikipedia. I'd hope I am wrong in my thinking because mental illness is a horrid illness.

Spoon
01-08-2013, 07:30 PM

Yeah, you're right. Both physical and mental illness cause suffering, don't make someone bad or evil, and aren't funny. :( I do think he needs to be out for his own good and I hope he'll feel better in time, with whatever he needs to feel better.

Mystic Mock
01-08-2013, 07:32 PM
I'm not so sure Mock, delusion is a pyschotic symptom according to wikipedia. I'd hope I am wrong in my thinking because mental illness is a horrid illness.

I wonder who Callum might kill first?:shocked::devil::joker:

Sandz38
01-08-2013, 07:37 PM

Himself hopefully in a metaphoric way :)

I love a good forum rant!!

Mystic Mock
01-08-2013, 07:39 PM
I love them as well Sandz38.

lime
01-08-2013, 07:41 PM
It's not even funny to watch now...just uncomfortable.I do hope he gets the help he needs and gets well.

Johnnyuk123
01-08-2013, 07:53 PM
He's about as stable as a plate of jelly on a vibrator.

Indy
01-08-2013, 07:59 PM
In today's task videos he says Dexter has been bullying him for seven weeks, and that excuses his behavior this week. Problem is, they were friends the first week or two and he thought Dexter had been evicted the fourth.

barbel13
01-08-2013, 08:14 PM
Teach them a lesson to come on BB.Crazy world crazy house. Won't be surprise one day someone will leave in body bag.

DanaC
01-08-2013, 08:21 PM

I really hate this constant connection that people seem to make between someone being mentally ill (if he is, i am not convinced of that) and them being dangerous. The opposite is more likely. People with mental illness are statistically more likely to face physical threats and harm than those without, and statistically more likely to harm themselves than someone else.

I realise this is all in humour, but this is a common perception of what it means to be mentally ill, and frankly it is a damaging and dangerous misconception, which leads to increased stigma and increased violence towards those who are suffering and profoundly at risk.

Sandz38
01-08-2013, 08:23 PM
I love them as well Sandz38.

Yay! 😃😃

I love a good forum rant!!

Indy
01-08-2013, 08:31 PM
I really hate this constant connection that people seem to make between someone being mentally ill (if he is, i am not convinced of that) and them being dangerous. The opposite is more likely. People with mental illness are statistically more likely to face physical threats and harm than those without, and statistically more likely to harm themselves than someone else.

I realise this is all in humour, but this is a common perception of what it means to be mentally ill, and frankly it is a damaging and dangerous misconception, which leads to increased stigma and increased violence towards those who are suffering and profoundly at risk.

Something I've mentioned before wrt Callum. If he gets too unhinged, he would not be the first reality contestant in history to harm himself from the pressure, but it seems careless to not intervene, KNOWING he wouldn't be the first.

smudgie
01-08-2013, 08:32 PM

:joker::joker: you not kidding.