PDA

View Full Version : Dexter and Callum prey on each other's insecurities

iRyan
01-08-2013, 07:15 PM
To me they both appear to be very insecure people deep down who were probably bullied and made to feel inferior at a certain point in their youth.

I think they're both actually very similar - but to each other they both represent things that they don't like in themselves.

They're both emotionally manipulative to each other and they both prey on each other's insecurities, it's odd and fascinating.

They are two extremely complex people that's for sure. It's difficult to truly work them out. Of the two though, I definitely think Callum is more unstable.

MatthewS
01-08-2013, 07:18 PM
...which is usually what happens when two people, who genuinely don't like eachother, are trapped in a house together for weeks at a time.

iRyan
01-08-2013, 07:22 PM
...which is usually what happens when two people, who genuinely don't like eachother, are trapped in a house together for weeks at a time.

Why are you trying to be a smart ass?

MatthewS
01-08-2013, 07:25 PM
I'm just playing around...

But I mean, what else are they going to say about eachother. If you're arguing with someone and you bring up things that aren't personal or have no impact with the other party involved, it's just generally ineffective. You have to go to places that you know will have an impact....

iRyan
01-08-2013, 07:26 PM
I'm just playing around...

But I mean, what else are they going to say about eachother. If you're arguing with someone and you bring up things that aren't personal or have no impact with the other party involved, it's just generally ineffective. You have to go to places that you know will have an impact....

I personally don't think we've seen a rivalry quite like this before. It goes beyond petty comments or shallow dislike. I get the impression that Callum hates Dexter with every fiber of his being.

MatthewS
01-08-2013, 07:28 PM
^^^

I don't doubt that Callum feels that way. I think Dexter, while he obviously doesn't like Callum either, really could care less. I get the impression that Callum will be talking about Dexter for years to come....