PDA

View Full Version : Are the people that vote on Big Brother nowadays voting too personally?

Mystic Mock
01-08-2013, 07:24 PM
What I mean by this is that if another Housemate says something about someones favourite Housemate that isn't very flattering, they will have that set of fans voting them out even though they might bring a lot to the show and I have noticed how bad it's got since BB9.

Of course this is a debate so if people disagree with me on this then I'm up for a debate.

bansheewails
01-08-2013, 07:28 PM
I think that has been the case since the beginning. Look at how bb4 ended up, the dullest show ever!

It is a pity that a lot of the livelier HM get evicted earlier on, and the shows last few weeks usually end up being a bit dull!

Kazanne
01-08-2013, 07:29 PM
What I mean by this is that if another Housemate says something about someones favourite Housemate that isn't very flattering, they will have that set of fans voting them out even though they might bring a lot to the show and I have noticed how bad it's got since BB9.

Of course this is a debate so if people disagree with me on this then I'm up for a debate.

Yes Mocky its been proved on here people like someone but as soon as they say something derogotary about their fave housemate ,they are the spawn of the devil:joker::joker:they say something nice and they are forgiven again,then they say something bad again they are hated it goes on and on and on and on..................:sleep::sleep:

Vicky.
01-08-2013, 07:31 PM
I doubt many are obsessed enough to vote a housemate out just for saying something bad to their fave. No matter how much some people would love this to be the case.

Its more a build up of behaviors that gets people voted out. With the exception of the first few weeks when we dont know much about them all.

smeagol
01-08-2013, 07:32 PM
personally i dont care who says what long as its understandable. i detest sheep of all forms

it goes on a lot though

Kazanne
01-08-2013, 07:34 PM
I doubt many are obsessed enough to vote a housemate out just for saying something bad to their fave. No matter how much some people would love this to be the case.

Its more a build up of behaviors that gets people voted out. With the exception of the first few weeks when we dont know much about them all.

C'mon Vicky we've seen it on here,people turning against a housemate because they've said something they don't like.

Vicky.
01-08-2013, 07:37 PM
C'mon Vicky we've seen it on here,people turning against a housemate because they've said something they don't like.
Hence 'I doubt many'

Yes you get the odd person who cant take any criticism at all towards their fave. But the vast majority of people wouldnt be so petty as to totally turn against someone for a comment.

Mystic Mock
01-08-2013, 07:37 PM

I also remember that on DS during BB9 that if a Housemate said something dodgy about one of the popular ones they would be voted out, it's ridiculous and childish imo off the people that vote like that.

Mystic Mock
01-08-2013, 07:38 PM
Hence 'I doubt many'

Yes you get the odd person who cant take any criticism at all towards their fave. But the vast majority of people wouldnt be so petty as to totally turn against someone for a comment.

But what about Ben in BB11? He was gonna stay that week until he started insulting Josie.

Vicky.
01-08-2013, 07:41 PM
But what about Ben in BB11? He was gonna stay that week until he started insulting Josie.

I really really really do not remember any of BB11 besides Sam thrusting his crotch at Josie and the disastrous quad. So I cant comment on that :tongue:

reece(:
01-08-2013, 07:53 PM
In Hazel's case, definitely.

Kazanne
01-08-2013, 08:06 PM
Hence 'I doubt many'

Ah,see what you mean now:hugesmile:

Kazanne
01-08-2013, 08:08 PM

yes Ben was my fave but I knew he was doomed for daring to say something about Josy and we lost a good and funny housemate:hugesmile:

chuff me dizzy
01-08-2013, 08:08 PM
IMO They say they will ,but doubt they do .actions speak louder than words