PDA

View Full Version : How Many Warnings Has Dexter Been Given?

Ace
01-08-2013, 07:31 PM
How many warnings has Dexter been given.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/07/06/big-brother-housemate-dexter-koh-given-final-warning-over-explicit-comments-in-house-3871489/

This article in Metro (6th July) says he was given a final warning. What was his other warning for?

Vicky.
Only one. That we know definitely happened. The rest are hearsay.

MatthewS
I only remember him being given one so far....

Rob!
01-08-2013, 07:33 PM
There was a rumour going round that he'd had some sort of rapey conversation with Daley and a few others. Something about covering a girl eyes during sex and then somebody else comes and joins in without her knowing. BB apparently gave him a final warning for that. This was presumably after the Gypsy thing, hence why it was a final warning.

Novo
01-08-2013, 07:34 PM
One.. and even that wasn't deserved

Kyle
01-08-2013, 07:34 PM
There was a rumour going round that he'd had some sort of rapey conversation with Daley and a few others. Something about covering a girl eyes during sex and then somebody else comes and joins in without her knowing. BB apparently gave him a final warning for that. This was presumably after the Gypsy thing, hence why it was a final warning.

I remember that, wasn't that on the highlights show about a month ago?

Vicky.
01-08-2013, 07:35 PM
I remember that, wasn't that on the highlights show about a month ago?

No it wasnt.

It was a story in the daily star..

Ace
01-08-2013, 07:36 PM
So the Metro article is wrong about it being his final warning. I just made me wonder what else he might have got a warning for.

Vicky.
01-08-2013, 07:37 PM
The metro article, and the tellymix story on it too I believe..both were spawned from the daily star article.

Sandz38
01-08-2013, 07:39 PM
Why is Callum not being restrained in the diary room???

I love a good forum rant!!

MatthewS
01-08-2013, 07:40 PM
Do we even know if it was an 'official' warning? Or just BB saying not to discuss that subject anymore (which is still a bit of a reach)...

Northern Monkey
01-08-2013, 08:08 PM
Did he not get one for threatening to rape Callum?Should have atleast got a warning for that.

Vicky.
01-08-2013, 08:11 PM
Did he not get one for threatening to rape Callum?Should have atleast got a warning for that.

Hmmm. Considering it never happened..oddly enough, no he didn't.

Indy
Do we even know if it was an 'official' warning? Or just BB saying not to discuss that subject anymore (which is still a bit of a reach)...

All we know is that BB told him not to talk about it anymore and to go to bed, then they called Callum up. And, we only know that because Sam wouldn't let it drop and Dexter was trying to explain it to him without getting called to the DR. From what happened later, it seems more likely it was a Craig and Anthony thing, BB telling Dexter to let it be and Callum to sober up.

BigBuk

He didnt threaten to rape Callum, totally out of context.

Indy
01-08-2013, 08:12 PM

No, but Callum should have for thinking it was funny to lie and say he had.

Kazanne
01-08-2013, 08:14 PM

Yes I remember that,something about covereing a girl with a sheet or something and people join in ,classy fella if you like that sort of thing.

chuff me dizzy
01-08-2013, 08:16 PM

Bless him what a lovely man he is :yuk:

Kazanne
01-08-2013, 08:16 PM
Did he get one for saying something about Sophie and a caravan park remark

Vicky.
01-08-2013, 08:18 PM
Yes I remember that,something about covereing a girl with a sheet or something and people join in ,classy fella if you like that sort of thing.

Bless him what a lovely man he is :yuk:

That story was from the daily star. A paper that is usually rubbished by the masses. No doubt those who dislike Dexter will take it as gospel in this instance though.

Yeah he did

chuff me dizzy
01-08-2013, 08:20 PM
That story was from the daily star. A paper that is usually rubbished by the masses. No doubt those who dislike Dexter will take it as gospel in this instance though.

Yeah he did

Works both ways Vicky, if he set fire to a litter of puppies some would say the puppies did it

Vicky.
01-08-2013, 08:24 PM
Works both ways Vicky, if he set fire to a litter of puppies some would say the puppies did it

Yeah a couple of fantatics. Surely you arent lumping yourserf into that category though chuff? :o

Northern Monkey
01-08-2013, 08:26 PM
No, but Callum should have for thinking it was funny to lie and say he had.

Hmm,I'm sure he said something along the lines of "If you f$ck with me,I will stick it in you" defo should be kicked for saying that however he says he meant it.

chuff me dizzy
01-08-2013, 08:28 PM
Yeah a couple of fantatics. Surely you arent lumping yourserf into that category though chuff? :o

No way Vicky :shocked:,I have morals by the bucket load

chuff me dizzy
01-08-2013, 08:29 PM
Hmm,I'm sure he said something along the lines of "If you f$ck with me,I will stick it in you" defo should be kicked for saying that however he says he meant it.

Well said :thumbs:

Tozzie
01-08-2013, 08:29 PM

yeah and that was part of a task, totally ridiculous to get a warning for that in my view

Northern Monkey
01-08-2013, 08:35 PM
Well said :thumbs:

Thank you :) I honestly don't know how BB could let someone get away with that on telly.