PDA

View Full Version : How much more has Dexter got to take from Callum's constant goading BB has to stop i

Vanessa
01-08-2013, 07:41 PM
I have just watched the latest campaign video with Callum yet again goading Dexter. Dexter looked different, he looked like he has lost that sparkle and looked really quite down. He looks as though he has had enough of all the constant spewing from Callum..

You can see he does not want to argue but feels he has to answer because of what Callum is saying. Callum is starting to look like the bully.

This isn't fun any more, it has to stop. Callum has to stop,he has really serious issues and BB must see this.

There is only so much anyone can take when you are constantly being goaded like that.

I have had enough of it and Callum.

Vicky.
01-08-2013, 07:42 PM
Yet Dexter is accused of constantly being at Callum :wink:

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
01-08-2013, 07:44 PM
Yes it has to stop GET CREEPSTER CALLUM OUT !!! Hazel/Dexter/Twin fans all vote CALLUM OUT !!!

Vanessa
01-08-2013, 07:44 PM

Callum is the bully here and people are starting to notice. He's doing EVERYTHING he's accusing Dexter of doing. :suspect:

Tozzie
01-08-2013, 07:45 PM
I noticed Dexter is losing his sparkle too, I wish BB would put an end to it, Dexter doesn't appear to be enjoying BB right now and thats not like him.

Benjamin
01-08-2013, 07:46 PM
Both are as bad as each other and it's getting boring now. They are literally handing the final to Gina and Sam.

smeagol
01-08-2013, 07:47 PM
callum needs to go he says we wont vote him out lets prove him wrong
it went past the funny stage during the other task, one min im laughing enjoying it the next it was just wtf. same as the the rest of housemates going silent.

he is ruining bb for all of them , he needs to go

Johnnyuk123
01-08-2013, 07:47 PM
I have just watched the latest campaign video with Callum yet again goading Dexter. Dexter looked different, he looked like he has lost that sparkle and looked really quite down. He looks as though he has had enough of all the constant spewing from Callum..

You can see he does not want to argue but feels he has to answer because of what Callum is saying. Callum is starting to look like the bully.

This isn't fun any more, it has to stop. Callum has to stop,he has really serious issues and BB must see this.

There is only so much anyone can take when you are constantly being goaded like that.

I have had enough of it and Callum.

This 100% :worship::worship::worship:

Vicky.
01-08-2013, 07:48 PM
Both are as bad as each other and it's getting boring now. They are literally handing the final to Gina and Sam.

Nah not now. Last week maybe.

smeagol
oh and bb need to stop as well. they are playing with fire

Benjamin
They are as bad, they have both made it get to this point.

MatthewS
01-08-2013, 07:49 PM
Did Callum actually say the public won't vote him out?

If they show that it'll be his undoing, he should have learned from Wolfy that arrogance like that generally doesn't go over well with the public...

reece(:
01-08-2013, 07:52 PM
Let's stop this then and EVICT CALLUM!!!

Vanessa
01-08-2013, 07:53 PM
Did Callum actually say the public won't vote him out?

If they show that it'll be his undoing, he should have learned from Wolfy that arrogance like that generally doesn't go over well with the public...

He thinks he's the good guy and Dexter the bad guy, so anything he does to him is justified. :nono:

barbel13
01-08-2013, 08:07 PM
Callum your campaign was poor and you are not the taste of the ladies in the house.It better you pack your bag and leave.You are an embarrassment for men. Dex to win.

sampvt
01-08-2013, 08:20 PM
Dexter started the fight by throwing his hat into the ring when Callum was pursuing Charlie. now Callum has bitten back and I agree he has gone OTT, the little worm Dexter cant handle the pressure so he has reverted back to the injured party and is trying a different tactic. Callum is not bullying him, he is simply giving the little **** a taste of his own medicine. I don't see overly confident Dexter winking at callum anymore, has he conceded defeat I wonder.

In the big wide world, if you deal it out, you should be able to absorb retorts. Dexter was high on a cloud when he was dealing it out, he now looks pretty lost. He tried to be a big fish in a little pond now he is fish bait for Callums evil wicked plan. If you cant take it, don't deal it out. How many times has Dexter bragged that in a battle of witts and words, he will come out victorious. Seems like he was wrong.

JayBlaze
01-08-2013, 08:23 PM
Stick them both in a boxing ring and sort it out once and for all

erinp5
01-08-2013, 08:29 PM
8.45pm: Treats have been delivered to the House. Gina is very excited by the alcohol drop. #bbuklive

Oh Dear! this could go bad.
Usually booze and party atmosphere the Thursday night before the Friday eviction as it's someone's last night in the house. I am thinking please Dexter ignore the clown tonight .

Northern Monkey
01-08-2013, 08:30 PM
Yeah,I don't think Dexter enjoys getting a taste of his own medicine,Bout time Callum grew some balls and gave him some back.

sampvt
01-08-2013, 08:30 PM
Stick them both in a boxing ring and sort it out once and for all

Pleeeeeeze make that come true but alas I fear it wont. Callum is a man, Dexter still looks like puberty is becoming a forlorn quest. For sure Dexter must be gay. he is a bit of a Walter mitty character with zero interpersonal skills. I can see him walking if Callum pushes him farther. He will shortly play the victim and if that does not work, he might walk as he is a coward and gutless little worm.

smudgie
01-08-2013, 08:39 PM
Dexter's campaign was that bad his manager/agent had to hide her face and look on in disbelief.:joker::joker::joker:

boomoo
01-08-2013, 08:43 PM
I noticed Dexter is losing his sparkle too, I wish BB would put an end to it, Dexter doesn't appear to be enjoying BB right now and thats not like him.

Probably because Sam told him he had gone too far. That worried Dexter.
He is thinking all the time and he does not know what people outside are thinking. He can play the victim for awhile, all worried poor little Dexter. He should not have started something if he could not stand the heat. But he will get his wish as Callum will probably go this week.

Novo
01-08-2013, 08:44 PM
Dexter's campaign was that bad his manager/agent had to hide her face and look on in disbelief.:joker::joker::joker:

Gina is not to be trusted anyway after the past few days, Sophie and Hazel seem to have Callum sussed out much more then Gina does

Kazanne
01-08-2013, 08:45 PM
:joker::joker::joker:I'm losing the will to live:joker::joker::joker:

smudgie
01-08-2013, 08:47 PM
Gina is not to be trusted anyway after the past few days, Sophie and Hazel seem to have Callum sussed out much more then Gina does

Awwwww you saying no more Ginxter:bawling:

Apple202
01-08-2013, 08:51 PM
they're both as bad as each other, i'm just praying one will leave on Friday so it can all end, it's tedious

Lex
01-08-2013, 08:59 PM

I know Vicky!...Dexter's banter has only ever been in a humorous vein!...'Callum tries to kill'!!....and the funny thing is that Dexter's detractors always try to make him out as "slimey and EVIL" without being able to cite specific examples!! :nono: