PDA

View Full Version : I enjoy Dexter´s and Hazel´s one on one chats...

Calderyon
01-08-2013, 09:59 PM
They are both very intelligent and they are in the same wavelength.

And i think most of the time they talk a lot of sense.

Ramsay
01-08-2013, 10:02 PM
Think i'm starting to like them together more than himself and Gina
Shame she's going on friday :(

rionablue
01-08-2013, 11:31 PM
They are definitely more intelligent than anyone else in the house and I wouldnt be certain yet she is going Friday. The odds have shifted. Hopefully the twins or Callum will be evicted. I for one wouldnt miss any of them

sampvt
01-08-2013, 11:34 PM

Strike intelligent, insert desperate.

Josy
01-08-2013, 11:36 PM
I find them incredibly repetitive and boring, massaging their own egos and coming across as if they think they are above everyone else in there tbqh.

Tozzie
01-08-2013, 11:38 PM
I think thats why Dexter and Hazel have finally clicked, everyone else in the house has minimal intelligence. I too am enjoying their chats. I still am not overly struck on her though

MrWong
01-08-2013, 11:41 PM
They stroke each others egos.

There's nothing genuine about it.

MatthewS
01-08-2013, 11:55 PM
It's nice to at least see a new relationship/bond forming...

it's been pretty stagnant the last little while...

Seanbon
01-08-2013, 11:56 PM
I find them incredibly repetitive and boring, massaging their own egos and coming across as if they think they are above everyone else in there tbqh.

Most people find intelligent people boring,unless they are talking about something that they are interested in!?!You could be talking about "The Meaning of Life",and still be drowned out by yawns,or"shut the ****** up,Jeremy Kyle is coming on"!?!?!?!:dance:

Josy
01-08-2013, 11:58 PM
Most people find intelligent people boring,unless they are talking about something that they are interested in!?!You could be talking about "The Meaning of Life",and still be drowned out by yawns,or"shut the ****** up,Jeremy Kyle is coming on"!?!?!?!:dance:

I certainly don't find intelligent people boring...

I don't think that either Hazel or Dexter are anywhere near as intelligent as they like to think they are and Dexter is also one of the most immature people in the house.

Seanbon
02-08-2013, 12:01 AM
Most people.not you obviously!!!Hazel is an intelligent person,and not just more intelligent"than your average page 3"!?!

EzzaB
02-08-2013, 12:57 AM

Agreed!

Kris
02-08-2013, 01:49 AM
Dexter has just switched his attention in the last few days back to Hazel. He's following her around again like a puppy. He's gone from girl to girl to girl back to the girl he started with and I see their little conversations as her trying to redeem herself with the public by acting like she's too good for the rest of the HM and Dexter trying to act like they have something in common because he is delusional enough to think he can land her.

elliebrew
02-08-2013, 01:53 AM
I see so those who HATED hazel a few weeks ago
Now like her because Dexter does

Fickle

Sophster
02-08-2013, 06:42 AM
Hazel hate is fading. The public find it hard to hold a grudge when there is so much else going on.

Vanessa
02-08-2013, 08:05 AM
I like Dexter and Hazel friendship. I hope she stays. In my opinion she gets Dexter in ways that even Gina can't. Dazel! :lovedup:

HBB1508
02-08-2013, 08:17 AM
It's nice to at least see a new relationship/bond forming...

it's been pretty stagnant the last little while...

This it's a nice change from the constant arguing or daft catwalking!

Patricia4
02-08-2013, 08:30 AM
Intelligent you are joking.

MrWong
02-08-2013, 08:35 AM
I like Dexter and Hazel friendship. I hope she stays. In my opinion she gets Dexter in ways that even Gina can't. Dazel! :lovedup:

What friendship? She doesn't want to hang out with him outside of the house and she nominated him.

Vanessa
02-08-2013, 08:43 AM
What friendship? She doesn't want to hang out with him outside of the house and she nominated him.

I mean their friendship in the House. They seem to have a lot in common. I still think Gina is the one who gets Dexter the most, but she's been fooled by Callum. Hazel knew Callum was trying to get Dexter thrown out. She's very clever.

Ellen
02-08-2013, 08:46 AM

:thumbs:

smudgie
02-08-2013, 10:36 AM
I mean their friendship in the House. They seem to have a lot in common. I still think Gina is the one who gets Dexter the most, but she's been fooled by Callum. Hazel knew Callum was trying to get Dexter thrown out. She's very clever.

They do have something in common, she is a prick teaser and he is a prick.:joker:

R0B1S
02-08-2013, 11:10 AM
Hazel and intelligent? Is this a joke?

alex_front2
02-08-2013, 11:28 AM
Hazel is no bimbo I'll give her that.