PDA

View Full Version : Gina's disappearing Weave

fingers
01-08-2013, 10:19 PM
Seems to be getting shorter by the day!

Livia
01-08-2013, 10:21 PM
I'm fascinated by it. It's disintegrating by the day...

Anyone spotted her anywhere near the shower yet?

brucie
01-08-2013, 10:22 PM
check my thread on that blonde wig she wears...

fingers
01-08-2013, 10:23 PM
I'm fascinated by it. It's disintegrating by the day...

Anyone spotted her anywhere near the shower yet?

She was in the Garden today!

Livia
01-08-2013, 10:27 PM
She was in the Garden today!

But, I'm guessing, not actually in the shower. Anyone who puts their makeup on before they've washed or cleaned their teeth is, to say the least, a bit manky.

fingers
01-08-2013, 10:35 PM
But, I'm guessing, not actually in the shower. Anyone who puts their makeup on before they've washed or cleaned their teeth is, to say the least, a bit manky.

Wasn't she out in the rain?

MatthewS
01-08-2013, 10:41 PM
Has she actually not washed her hair or had a shower the entire time she's been in there?

I can't actually recall ever seeing it on a HL show...

Livia
01-08-2013, 10:43 PM
Has she actually not washed her hair or had a shower the entire time she's been in there?

She took a bath in the safe house. Apart from that I've never seen her anywhere near the shower.

fingers
01-08-2013, 10:46 PM
She took a bath in the safe house. Apart from that I've never seen her anywhere near the shower.

She cannot believe that ANYONE would shower OUTDOORS!

MatthewS
01-08-2013, 10:46 PM
Ah yeah, I do recall the safehouse.

Interesting though. I wonder if it's actually true and she's legitimately avoiding bathing...

MrWong
01-08-2013, 10:49 PM

A tweet two days ago said she was blow drying her hair.

She showered and bathed plenty in the SH.

MrWong
01-08-2013, 10:51 PM
Callum's prison inmate hair-do isn't saying much either.

They need to get Lee Stafford and his team in.

Livia
01-08-2013, 10:51 PM
A tweet two days ago said she was blow drying her hair.

She showered and bathed plenty in the SH.

Wasn't she panicking about getting her weave wet? You can spritz it and blow dry it... and her bath in the safe house was weeks ago...

Withano
01-08-2013, 10:52 PM
She probably uses dry shampoo, her weave would probably be out by now if she washed it weekly

MrWong
01-08-2013, 10:54 PM
Wasn't she panicking about getting her weave wet? You can spritz it and blow dry it... and her bath in the safe house was weeks ago...

Is that the norm, panicking over wetting the weave? I don't have weave so wouldn't know.

I've seen Sophie shower once. Do I think she never showers? No she's probably just not been shown. :shrug:

MrWong
01-08-2013, 10:55 PM
She probably uses dry shampoo, her weave would probably be out by now if she washed it weekly

Didn't know that. Weave sounds like it would be really annoying to maintain.

Scream
01-08-2013, 11:01 PM
What's the difference between a weave and extensions? haha

MatthewS
01-08-2013, 11:03 PM
good question lol

no idea personally...

fingers
01-08-2013, 11:05 PM
It has been coming out in handfulls

kistar
01-08-2013, 11:48 PM
What's the difference between a weave and extensions? haha

With a weave u get cornrows (tight plaits ) and the hairdresser actually sows , with a needle and thread , lengths of acrylic hair into the cornrows , when I had it done I had 3 rows sown in , with extensions its much smaller almost strands of natural hair individually bonded onto your own hair close to the roots , it looks really natural .

So if you have extensions and a couple fall out here and there it is not a problem , however if a weave starts slipping out because it's huge sections it can be a nightmare, so the less you mess around with it the less likely it will slip and need sowing back in.

MatthewS
02-08-2013, 12:01 AM
So are extensions better to have then a weave (more natural, easier maintenance)? Or are they two separate things and not comparable like that?

MrWong
02-08-2013, 12:05 AM
With a weave u get cornrows (tight plaits ) and the hairdresser actually sows , with a needle and thread , lengths of acrylic hair into the cornrows , when I had it done I had 3 rows sown in , with extensions its much smaller almost strands of natural hair individually bonded onto your own hair close to the roots , it looks really natural .

So if you have extensions and a couple fall out here and there it is not a problem , however if a weave starts slipping out because it's huge sections it can be a nightmare, so the less you mess around with it the less likely it will slip and need sowing back in.

Thanks for the weave/extensions masterclass :thumbs:

aman201
02-08-2013, 12:26 AM
One of the twins said he's never seen her wash her hair. :joker:

aman201
02-08-2013, 12:27 AM

So true. :joker:

She looks like she's smells too.

kistar
02-08-2013, 12:28 AM
So are extensions better to have then a weave (more natural, easier maintenance)? Or are they two separate things and not comparable like that?

I think weaves are much better for Afro type hair because you can get tighter corn rows so they stay in longer than if you put them in European hair, my personal experience is weaves are cheaper than human hair extensions, the hair is not half as good quality and they are a much more temporary measure.

kistar
02-08-2013, 12:31 AM
Thanks for the weave/extensions masterclass :thumbs:

You are welcome!:xyxwave:

Pink Pegasus
02-08-2013, 12:33 AM
Remember the giant shower cap she had for the gunge task?That was her own cos Hazel asked to borrow it. She probably just uses that if she can't get her hair wet. I'm sure she showers plenty.