PDA

View Full Version : Sophie & Sam

Josy
01-08-2013, 10:36 PM
Wtf is going on with Sophie & Sam?

Sophie is always going on as if it's a full out war between them when we have never even seen as much as them having a minor disagreement :shrug:

Ramsay
01-08-2013, 10:38 PM
It's getting close to the end so she's trying desperately to have some sort of storyline it seems
Sam doesnt seem to really give a **** though really lol

Visage
01-08-2013, 10:40 PM
Baffles me.

As far as I can work it out, Sam doesn't find her interesting and that's about it for Sam, whereas Sophie is letting the other feuds go to her head in a last attempt at trying to get a story in the house.

MatthewS
01-08-2013, 10:40 PM
Sam always doesn't like Dexter despite the two of them never really having a real argument or conflict themselves...

I doubt Sophie is the instigator of their 'drama'...

Josy
01-08-2013, 10:42 PM
Sam always doesn't like Dexter despite the two of them never really having a real argument or conflict themselves...

I doubt Sophie is the instigator of their 'drama'...

I'm not suggesting she is :laugh:

But she is always the one we see in the DR going on about it, I honestly don't think I have ever saw Sam mention it tbh.

MatthewS
01-08-2013, 10:45 PM
Yeah that's true, probably because he's doesn't really care I guess....

I can't really imagine people not getting on with Sophie tbh, she generally seems like a decently sweet and respectful girl.

Josy
01-08-2013, 10:46 PM
Yeah that's true, probably because he's doesn't really care I guess....

I can't really imagine people not getting on with Sophie tbh, she generally seems like a decently sweet and respectful girl.

Hmm I will have to disagree with you there, I don't think she's anywhere near as sweet as she would have us think.

smudgie
01-08-2013, 10:46 PM
Sophie is quite shrewd.
She said herself in the dr that both her and Sam have been talked about in there as the winners,she sees him as her competition.

MatthewS
01-08-2013, 10:48 PM
Oh yeah it's certainly possible, we only ever see edited small segments after all...

EzzaB
01-08-2013, 10:49 PM
Fishing for storylines

alex_front2
01-08-2013, 10:49 PM
People think she's sweet and an ingenue because she's blond which is equated with innocence.

MatthewS
01-08-2013, 10:52 PM
Or because she's never really kicked off with anyone in the house.....

(That we've seen at least)

I think everyone else has at one point or another....

DanaC
01-08-2013, 11:30 PM
I think she definitely sees him as direct competition (as per her convo with Gina). But I also get the impression she is genuinely a little bemused by his attitude after the time they spent in the safe house together.

Tozzie
01-08-2013, 11:47 PM
perhaps its the edit..........BB not showing something? who knows

aman201
02-08-2013, 12:35 AM
It's getting close to the end so she's trying desperately to have some sort of storyline it seems
Sam doesnt seem to really give a **** though really lol

Sam couldn't care less. :joker:

Which makes Sophie's bigging up of it even more pathetic.

alex_front2
02-08-2013, 12:42 AM
Sam can care less -he nommed her.

Essentially they are fully aware, by fence sitting smiling, minimising bitching, being agreeable, convivial and sweet natured they have got one hand on £100k prize, unfortunately they know the other has too and needs to play mean (in the nicest possible way) and knock each other out of running.

Didn't like her sexist misogynistic put down to Sam: why are you fighting a girl.

Wish Sam had given an unexpected feminist response.

YodaBB
02-08-2013, 01:02 AM
Big Brother probably asks her about her & Sams relationship a lot in the diary room to be honest.

cheapbbfan
05-08-2013, 02:58 AM
Sophie is so annoying. Sam doesn't like her...move on! I hate how she keeps dwelling on it.

tricky
05-08-2013, 10:18 PM
I promise I'm not pc correct police, but calling a 'deaf' person an 'idiot' is a big no no, reference John Mills' character in 'Ryan's daughter'.