PDA

View Full Version : Are you still a fan of Dexter?

Jords
01-08-2013, 10:56 PM
I was a big fan of Dexter, was my favourite HM for the first 5/6 weeks but I just find him a smug little git now and really dont enjoy watching him anymore.

Similar thing happened with BB12 Aaron. I find it very easy to stop supporting a HM if they become an absolute arse.

Ramsay
01-08-2013, 10:57 PM
find him very annoying lately but still stirring it up in there so yeah he's still my favourite

Amy Jade
01-08-2013, 10:58 PM
He's gone up and down with me all series, hated him first week then he grew on me when he was in the secret house and after that he became a bit smug and I went off him again...now I like him again, he's my 3rd favourite behind Gina and Hazel

Kazanne
01-08-2013, 10:58 PM
I was a big fan of Dexter, was my favourite HM for the first 5/6 weeks but I just find him a smug little git now and really dont enjoy watching him anymore.

Similar thing happened with BB12 Aaron. I find it very easy to stop supporting a HM if they become an absolute arse.

I liked him at first,now I cant bear the sight of him:hugesmile:

Visage
01-08-2013, 10:59 PM
I had him as number one then two for most of the series, but this week he's trying to be too cocky and I now find him horrible to watch.

I just wish they would stick him back in the safe house and lock the door until he's evicted..

Kulafey
01-08-2013, 11:00 PM
Loved him from day one and still love him!

Tozzie
01-08-2013, 11:02 PM
I love, love, love Dexter, can't see me ever disliking him. I can honestly say I have never liked a housemate as much as I like Dexter. He's ace

Spoon
01-08-2013, 11:04 PM
He was my 2nd favourite and now he's my fave HM. :lovedup:

joeysteele
01-08-2013, 11:10 PM
I am indifferent to him now, I think he is a good housemate to watch, he still has his moments but I really do not like people who wind up others and that is all I have seen him do for the last 2 to 3 weeks at least as to Callum.

I wouldn't say I disliked him but I wouldn't be bothered now if he went out,no way would I have been saying that 2/3 weeks ago.

Novo
01-08-2013, 11:12 PM
I like Dexter and still do

Kulafey
01-08-2013, 11:14 PM
I really do not like people who wind up others and that is all I have seen him do for the last 2 to 3 weeks at last as to Callum.

He doesn't actually do anything to Callum - Callum winds himself up - he's obsessed with Dexter to the point where's its getting weird. He's imagining all sorts of slights, digs and insults emanating from Dexter that only exist in Callum's own imagination. he really needs to get a grip because he looks and sounds like a paranoid nutter.

Sandz38
01-08-2013, 11:15 PM
I love, love, love Dexter, can't see me ever disliking him. I can honestly say I have never liked a housemate as much as I like Dexter. He's ace

Yes he is lovely :)

I love a good forum rant!!

showtime77
01-08-2013, 11:16 PM
Ever since Dexter came out of the safe house I have disliked him. The way he has treated Callum has sickened me and I'm not even a fan of Callum.

karezza
01-08-2013, 11:18 PM
I liked Dexter now I love him.

:spin2::spin2::spin2:

joeysteele
01-08-2013, 11:24 PM
He doesn't actually do anything to Callum - Callum winds himself up - he's obsessed with Dexter to the point where's its getting weird. He's imagining all sorts of slights, digs and insults emanating from Dexter that only exist in Callum's own imagination. he really needs to get a grip because he looks and sounds like a paranoid nutter.

I think we are watching different series then.

For weeks now all I have seen is Dexter winding up Callum and getting at him, directly and indirectly.
I liked Dexter, he was one of my top 5 and usually top 3 for the first 5 weeks.

Seeing him wind up Callum is what has made me change my opinion of him,had I not witnessed it then I would have still liked him.
I rarely change my view of people without good reason,I personally don't like wind up merchants and to me Dexter has it off to an art in very subtle ways too.

Lex
01-08-2013, 11:27 PM
Liked him at the beginning...and Like him even more now!! :thumbs:

Lister of Smeg
01-08-2013, 11:30 PM
Always liked the guy

MTVN
01-08-2013, 11:32 PM
Well I was indifferent to him for most of the series but only because other housemates occupied my attention more, atm I quite like him and he's probably my second fave

Jack_
01-08-2013, 11:36 PM
Liked him and still do, I thought he'd gone a bit quiet for a while and was worried but he's still a big character now so obviously he's got my support

Callum has impressed me recently as well, he's gone from a bore to a big character. Definitely want him to be top 3 with Gina and Dexter.

Issac
01-08-2013, 11:56 PM
Dexter has had most screentime no question, and for good reason. Hes been apart of everything good and bad about BB14.

After the show will end he will be the one people will remember good or bad, & any other housemate remembered will be because Dexter's association.

aman201
02-08-2013, 12:36 AM
I'm indifferent, he's gotten really boring recently.

I don't mind that he's an arse.

Colbert-Bump
02-08-2013, 12:40 AM
Dexter's always been in my top 2 with Gina, nothing has changed.

Donovan.
02-08-2013, 12:44 AM
I liked him and I still do, but he's just annoying me a bit lately. He's very sneaky and conniving, which is fine, but it just seems like he's scared of being caught. Also, he needs to stop trying to be an 'observationalist' or whatever, because he isn't very good at it. Like when he said, "have you ever noticed that right after somebody comes down from nominating, they don't look their noms in the eyes" and Gina and the Twins just shut him down completely.

BigBuk
02-08-2013, 12:58 AM
Best HM in there for entertainment value. No one comes close, people say Gina but she's overrated imo.

EzzaB
02-08-2013, 01:01 AM
Always liked him!

He's been in my top 2 HM's all series :D

Rob!
02-08-2013, 01:47 AM
He annoys me a lot more than he used to - I just think this whole thing with Callum has been stupid. Aside from the Charlie thing, they haven't really given a reason to dislike each other.

WozMan
02-08-2013, 02:17 AM

Where do I begin????

'Hold on a minute, I'm really enjoying this biscuit. Oh, I think I'll have another one'
'We want to RIP EACH OTHERS FACES OFF'
'If Callum had smashed his glass I would have smashed mine, I was never going to let him win'
'You have serial killer eyes'
And of course cracking on to Charlie when his interest is dubious at best.

barbel13
02-08-2013, 02:48 AM
Anyone critizising dexter need to take his place in BB house from the beginning and see how they will manage.Remember from week one they ganged on him and up for eviction all the time when there was nomination. Once, on face to face eviction he was nominated by ALL and the one he trusted most nominated him and this was CALLUM. This was an embarrassment for him and he did not know where to hide his face. Since then he took a dislike for callum. Anyone with weak mindset and resilience would have collapsed and be evicted but he kept faith in himself and the public.So far,many Housemates who hated him as he was an easy target including DAN the clown has gone and more will go before dexter is taking down.For me he is a survivor against a pack of wolves who wanted him gone since day one.He is a little giant and doing very well.I always side with the victimized one and dexter is pushing forward with blood dripping like and injured tiger and HE WILL WIN THIS BB SERIES.I just admire people who never give up and persevere and dex is doing just that.

Macie Lightfoot
02-08-2013, 03:10 AM
^ The sad thing is I just know you're not joking.

reece(:
02-08-2013, 03:12 AM
Anyone critizising dexter need to take his place in BB house from the beginning and see how they will manage.Remember from week one they ganged on him and up for eviction all the time when there was nomination. Once, on face to face eviction he was nominated by ALL and the one he trusted most nominated him and this was CALLUM. This was an embarrassment for him and he did not know where to hide his face. Since then he took a dislike for callum. Anyone with weak mindset and resilience would have collapsed and be evicted but he kept faith in himself and the public.So far,many Housemates who hated him as he was an easy target including DAN the clown has gone and more will go before dexter is taking down.For me he is a survivor against a pack of wolves who wanted him gone since day one.He is a little giant and doing very well.I always side with the victimized one and dexter is pushing forward with blood dripping like and injured tiger and HE WILL WIN THIS BB SERIES.I just admire people who never give up and persevere and dex is doing just that.
:laugh::amazed::worship:

Shaun
02-08-2013, 03:28 AM
I appreciate him as a housemate but I think he's a joke of a person.

AnnieK
02-08-2013, 05:08 AM
I liked dexter a lot up until the safe house. Now I can't stand him. I think a lot of it though is down to the fact I don't like any of them much this year but the Dexter fans have completely turned me of him on here and other forums. The complete blind devotion to the man is odd as he is a liar, sneaky, conniving and sly but his fans see no faults in him but everyone else are serial killers, freaks, bores etc. it makes me watch to see what Dexter does and to see how he acts and what comments are made. Maybe I'm just jealous that for the first time I have no firm favourite in there so no one to champion but the "Decter can do no wrong" is wearing thin with me so I would love to see him evicted.

Macie Lightfoot
02-08-2013, 05:18 AM
He's showing shades of Aaron with accusing CALLUM of playing a game and it's disgusting. He's definitely not as bad as Aaron but if you're whole shtick is being a gameplayer, you better own it. Don't accuse others of playing a game and like you're being all raw n rull.

Bluerang1
02-08-2013, 05:26 AM
I only liked him for like the first 3 days haha

camertone
02-08-2013, 05:40 AM
Not a fan. I find dexter actually repugnant. I'm repulsed by everything about him.

Natalie.
02-08-2013, 05:45 AM
He has always been my number 1, love him!

Sophiee
02-08-2013, 06:13 AM
I liked him for ages but I'm slowly starting to go off him with this whole love triangle business. it's never was interesting and I'll never care about it because it doesn't even exist.

Scotty07
02-08-2013, 11:19 AM
Everyday.:love:

Ellen
02-08-2013, 11:33 AM
I went off him when he started with his sex talk to the girls & the way he talked about women. Very seedy.