PDA

View Full Version : Can Sam Lose??

Lex
01-08-2013, 11:15 PM
I'm not as certain that Sam has this gameshow as sewn up as I have been saying all along?...i'm beginning to think that being Creepy-Callum's puppet is doing a lot of damage to his reputation! ...and combined with the fact that he has alienated a large portion of the voting public..via his obvious dislike of another 'firm-favourite' .."Sofie"...not to mention, the lad is as boring as the test card!!...then perhaps his win is not quite the done deal that I had been predicting???? :shocked:

What do you guys think????

Cheers.

fingers
01-08-2013, 11:19 PM
I'd even prefer Sophie to beat him, and I don't particularly like her!

CaudleHalbard
01-08-2013, 11:22 PM
Sam should be long gone - should have been second out after Skanky Sallie.

For vote to win, I think Sam is unlikely to triumph. He has a near-zero fan base. Possibly third.

Amy Jade
01-08-2013, 11:25 PM
If he wins I can't watch the show any more, I don't always agree with the winners but for somebody like him to win would be the final nail for me, he has done NOTHING at all to deserve to win, he hasn't been fun to watch or riveting viewing and if somebody like him wins it's basically a casting call for dull housemates next year

I hate the fact he's taken the place of somebody who may have been a great housemate this year

hijaxers
01-08-2013, 11:32 PM
Can Sam take the crown ? He better bloody not - Sorry but he has been total crap all way through - even if he finds a personality its way toooooooo late ' just relish the fact you actually got in - god knows how !!

Tozzie
01-08-2013, 11:35 PM
I hope he doesn't win, I would like anyone to win over him, even the ruddy twins because for me he has brought nothing to the house except being Callums sleep, I mean sheep!

smeagol
02-08-2013, 06:44 AM
im pretty certain he will win.. come vote to win

people like gina but wont want her to win same as dex which just leaves sam and the girl vote , cant see them voting sophie over him either and no one else is in the running

if he wasn't half deaf he would have no chance

Macie Lightfoot
02-08-2013, 06:48 AM
There've certainly been worse winners, and he'd be a better alternative to Fatwins so there's that.

Natalie.
02-08-2013, 07:10 AM
I'd rather anyone win, anyone but him.

billy123
02-08-2013, 07:33 AM
He is already a winner unlike some of the desperate morons left in that place.
Coming first means nothing in BB

Patricia4
02-08-2013, 07:36 AM
Nothing wrong with Sam

Kyle
02-08-2013, 07:48 AM
I hope he wins but I am starting to believe Dexter will win. Most people who want Sam to win will probably vote once whilst those that Want Dexter to win will probably spend about £300 to get him to win.

HBB1508
02-08-2013, 07:51 AM
I really hope he doesn't win, siding with Callum hasn't helped him and really what has he done in that house - absolutely nothing so not a worthy winner imo.

Jamesy
02-08-2013, 10:49 AM
I love Sam but he will not win. He's a lovely and genuine guy but the others in there will have far bigger fan bases that will help them win.

reece(:
02-08-2013, 10:50 AM
He'd be the worst winner of anyone left.

Sophster
02-08-2013, 10:50 AM
Sam will not win. He would have to be amazing in these next few weeks and I don't think that will happen.

fingers
02-08-2013, 10:55 AM
When they open the Phone lines I imagine the first question on the voters' lips will be "Who's this Sam? Where did he come from?"

Daffodil
02-08-2013, 10:57 AM
Sam does not even try! It is as though he 'knows' he will win. I can't stand that sort of conceit. He isn't even a very nice person (foul-mouthed and very sexist).

fingers
02-08-2013, 11:00 AM
Sam does not even try! It is as though he 'knows' he will win. I can't stand that sort of conceit. He isn't even a very nice person (foul-mouthed and very sexist).

I don't think he goes to bed all day just to sleep, he's dreaming of stuffing his pockets with all those Tenners!

Johnnyuk123
02-08-2013, 11:25 AM
I find him very wooed and very condecending whilst talking to Dexter. He's always staring at the girls boobies and saying very woooed sexist things. ( When he is awake )

Tozzie
02-08-2013, 11:29 AM
I hope he wins but I am starting to believe Dexter will win. Most people who want Sam to win will probably vote once whilst those that Want Dexter to win will probably spend about £300 to get him to win.

haha, if only I had that sort of money to waste, 35p is my limit

anne666
02-08-2013, 02:41 PM
If he doesn't stop being Callum's puppet he has zero chance I HOPE !!!

Ramsay
02-08-2013, 02:43 PM
People seem so sure of him winning but i dunno....i just cannot imagine people picking up the phones to vote for him to win just as i cant imagine anyone bothering to pick up the phone to vote to evict him..he'll get to the final and be first out

Lex
02-08-2013, 02:55 PM
All valid points...but I still think that he may just win the show because he is obviously a good lad!...which would be alright with me. But the point that I was making is that he seems like an innocent young stranger that has somehow gotten lost, and has been forced to take refuge in this house of nutters!...and has chosen the creepiest-nutter to befriend!!...and that combined with his inactivity and that he feels the need to stick-up for the weirdo could tip the scales against him! :shocked:

Kyle
02-08-2013, 03:00 PM
haha, if only I had that sort of money to waste, 35p is my limit

That 35p would be of great service if you sent it Samuels way come the final. ;)

GiRTh
02-08-2013, 03:02 PM
He cant win. If you clipped together all of Sam clips featured in the HL show I doubt you'd get a full hour long show. Gina will be the worse winner of all time but at least she'll be more worth than Sam.

Kyle
02-08-2013, 03:07 PM
He cant win. If you clipped together all of Sam clips featured in the HL show I doubt you'd get a full hour long show. Gina will be the worse winner of all time but at least she'll be more worth than Sam.

That's a good reason for him to win the final in my book.

Well done Sam you have Won big brother lets show your best bits, awwww you look cute when you sleep, well that's it for this year tune in next time bye.

Slap, bang and done thank you all I can have my life back now.

dyfed
02-08-2013, 03:24 PM
I had a lot of time for young Sam in the beginning,but his biggest mistake was being Callums side kick...that will have lost him a lot of support .

Patrick
02-08-2013, 04:05 PM
I'd even prefer Sophie to beat him, and I don't particularly like her!

This

Macie Lightfoot
02-08-2013, 06:29 PM
He'd be the worst winner of anyone left.

Jack and Joe would be worse.