PDA

View Full Version : dan

coolkid
01-08-2013, 11:17 PM
does anyone agree what dan said about callum early on in the series about him being too nice was right

DanaC
01-08-2013, 11:19 PM
I don't. I think he was being genuinely nice and got hammered for it and surprise surprise, he isn't as nice now. Wow. Who'd have thunk it?

CaudleHalbard
01-08-2013, 11:19 PM
Callum's niceness is artificial. Only Sam responds to it.

sampvt
01-08-2013, 11:28 PM
who gives a crap, dan is history and his views are irrelevant.

reece(:
02-08-2013, 11:40 AM
Detective Dan was spot on.

HBB1508
02-08-2013, 11:42 AM
Dan got it right - even Callum's mum said she was surprised at his behaviour in there as outside the house he is quite argumentative. His true colours have shone through now.

Ellen
02-08-2013, 11:44 AM
Dan was a whinging bitching desperado & still is.

Sandz38
02-08-2013, 11:45 AM
Dan got it right - even Callum's mum said she was surprised at his behaviour in there as outside the house he is quite argumentative. His true colours have shone through now.

Yeah that's true :)

I love a good forum rant!!

karezza
02-08-2013, 11:46 AM
Callum actually thinks he is a nice guy when he clearly isn't. He projects all his negativity onto Dexter. Callum is seriously deluded.

Kizzy
02-08-2013, 11:55 AM
Callum is at a disadvantage as the callum we see and his VT don't match the perception of him by the other HM then was coloured as they saw him as a liar and a gameplayer. Dan was annoyed at being nommed by callum too for flimsy reasons. That said I think callum is an ok guy.

Daffodil
02-08-2013, 12:03 PM
the thing that bugs me about Callum is that he is fond of blowing his own trumpet. To clarify: He says he is 'deceptively intelligent'. He says women swoon when he takes his top off. He has said that he thinks he is very good looking. He shows off about his life saving skills (Callum what about Surgeons, Doctors, Nurses, Ambulance crews, Firemen, Air/Sea Rescue, all of whom save lives on a daily basis but don't show off about it ?!!!)
He is a show-off plain and simple, and a very deluded one at that.

:pipe::idc: :bored::nono:

Sandz38
02-08-2013, 12:10 PM
the thing that bugs me about Callum is that he is fond of blowing his own trumpet. To clarify: He says he is 'deceptively intelligent'. He says women swoon when he takes his top off. He has said that he thinks he is very good looking. He shows off about his life saving skills (Callum what about Surgeons, Doctors, Nurses, Ambulance crews, Firemen, Air/Sea Rescue, all of whom save lives on a daily basis but don't show off about it ?!!!)
He is a show-off plain and simple, and a very deluded one at that.

:pipe::idc: :bored::nono:

Women swoon when he takes his top off hahahaha! Fall over laughing nearly died 😂😂😂😂 the life saving stuff I don't believe it's just he didn't press down hard enough so they just passed out and came to on their own in his basement 😱😱😱

I love a good forum rant!!

erinp5
02-08-2013, 12:12 PM
who gives a crap, dan is history and his views are irrelevant.

Almost eight weeks in the Big Brother 2013 house is starting to get to the group.

As the final approaches, the eight remaining housemates spent yesterday discussing what they were missing on the outside world, but it wasn’t their families, friends or getting a lie in.

Instead, Hazel and Charlie confessed they were “horny” and missing sex after almost two months inside the house.

“Two months without sex. It’s terrible. I have been having full-on dreams about it,” Charlie admitted, keeping quiet about who else those dreams might have involved.

And Irish model Hazel agreed, adding: “I’m starting to feel horny all the time.”

Meanwhile, producers are set to get Dan Neal back into the house after the group all admitted to missing him.

But before people start rushing to call Ofcom, it’ll only a short return for a task.

A show source told the Daily Star newspaper: “Dan can’t win because he has been evicted by the public but we are looking at a way to get him back in for something like a task.
“It was a big blow to the show when he got the boot.”

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/155492-big-brother-2013-horny-charlie-travers-hazel-osullivan-miss-sex.html#ixzz2aoSu4lFz

Tozzie
02-08-2013, 12:18 PM

wow, I didn't know Callums mam had said that.

Tozzie
02-08-2013, 12:21 PM
Almost eight weeks in the Big Brother 2013 house is starting to get to the group.

As the final approaches, the eight remaining housemates spent yesterday discussing what they were missing on the outside world, but it wasn’t their families, friends or getting a lie in.

Instead, Hazel and Charlie confessed they were “horny” and missing sex after almost two months inside the house.

“Two months without sex. It’s terrible. I have been having full-on dreams about it,” Charlie admitted, keeping quiet about who else those dreams might have involved.

And Irish model Hazel agreed, adding: “I’m starting to feel horny all the time.”

Meanwhile, producers are set to get Dan Neal back into the house after the group all admitted to missing him.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/155492-big-brother-2013-horny-charlie-travers-hazel-osullivan-miss-sex.html#ixzz2aoSu4lFz

Hazel has been horny all the way through the series, look at how she was with Daley early on LOL. As for Dan, I don't want him to come back in now, I didn't want him to go as early as he did but he's gone now and should stay gone

jet
02-08-2013, 12:27 PM
does anyone agree what dan said about callum early on in the series about him being too nice was right

Of course. Dan is always right. :thumbs2:

Seriously, I think Callum is a game player who took on the persona of the 'nice guy' at first, but when that didn't work he latched on to other HM's (Charlie and Dexter) to give him airtime and story lines.
Nothing has worked out for him because he comes across as socially awkward, creepy and arrogant. Not a great combination.
I wish he hadn't gone on BB, because the mob mentality of the die hard fans can be very cruel and he is probably going to regret ever being in the show. I hope he or his family never read the internet stuff. Hard to avoid though.
I can't stand the man, but I don't like to see people being badly hurt.

erinp5
02-08-2013, 12:38 PM
Of course. Dan is always right. :thumbs2:

Seriously, I think Callum is a game player who took on the persona of the 'nice guy' at first, but when that didn't work he latched on to other HM's (Charlie and Dexter) to give him airtime and story lines.
Nothing has worked out for him because he comes across as socially awkward, creepy and arrogant. Not a great combination.
I wish he hadn't gone on BB, because the mob mentality of the die hard fans can be very cruel and he is probably going to regret ever being in the show. I hope he or his family never read the internet stuff. Hard to avoid though.
I can't stand the man, but I don't like to see people being badly hurt.

Callum has a massive chip on his shoulder and has invented an anti-hero role for Dexter in order to fulfill his role of hero. Callum loves being the 'hero'
Callum knows exactly what he is doing .Dexter said that Callum had a plan from day one and I agree. The parts of his plan that don't work in the house ,he just changes. He is a shape changer .

jet
02-08-2013, 12:41 PM
Callum has a massive chip on his shoulder and has invented an anti-hero role for Dexter in order to fulfill his role of hero. Callum loves being the 'hero'
Callum knows exactly what he is doing .Dexter said that Callum had a plan from day one and I agree. The parts of his plan that don't work in the house ,he just changes. He is a shape changer .

I agree. I've thought all along that he's the biggest gameplayer in there.

jet
02-08-2013, 01:11 PM

But before people start rushing to call Ofcom, it’ll only a short return for a task.

A show source told the Daily Star newspaper: “Dan can’t win because he has been evicted by the public but we are looking at a way to get him back in for something like a task.
“It was a big blow to the show when he got the boot.”

I don't remember a HM ever being missed as much by the HM's or producers as Dan is. Great stuff! :dance:

rusticgal
02-08-2013, 01:37 PM
Callum is obsessed with Dexter... and I dont think it will stop when they leave the house.

Dan was very perceptive as a housemate...I thought he was brill. Callum has shown an almost chilling side to his character. I dont think he will let up on Dexter until he gets one up on him...inside or outside the house.