PDA

View Full Version : Gina kicking off with Callum..

Vicky.
01-08-2013, 11:38 PM
For 'sticking up for her'

I assume Hazel? Just turned live fed on and appear to have missed a quite a bit :(

Whats gone on? I suspect I might be on Callums side in this as Gina has bee ridiculous with the whole Hazel thing in the past :/

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
01-08-2013, 11:41 PM
Gina " I don't appreciate you backing her, "

Gina "I wasn't talking about you I was talking about HER. I always stick up for you"

Gina "She said something about you in the SH"

Callum laid down and begged forgiveness from Gina

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
01-08-2013, 11:44 PM
Whats going on is that Gina felt that Hazel went to far in the trash talk and went personal. Callum was backing Hazel over it and never backed Gina which got Gina mad because he is bumlicking Hazle now when Gina always had his back.....

Kazanne
01-08-2013, 11:46 PM
For 'sticking up for her'

I assume Hazel? Just turned live fed on and appear to have missed a quite a bit :(

Whats gone on? I suspect I might be on Callums side in this as Gina has bee ridiculous with the whole Hazel thing in the past :/

Gina got shirty with hazel saying she was too hard in the task,I dont really know what gina expected Callum to say tbh.

Benjamin
01-08-2013, 11:46 PM
He should have her back considering she has never nominated him. :bored:

rionablue
01-08-2013, 11:49 PM
Gina has BITCHED and bitched and gunned for Hazel for weeks now. Fair enough love you dont like her, probably jealous but for ****s sake give it a rest. Gina is a very very sore loser. Hazel beat her in the ring and that didnt suit her. Of course she had to say it was cos Hazel is heavier. Im sick sick sick of hearing Gina bitch. Hazel has of course said some stuff about Gina also but Jesus Gina just WONT let it rest. If you read twitter there are so many tweets about Gina talking about Hazel. FED UP WITH IT. Gina is a complete and utter bitch.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin
01-08-2013, 11:49 PM
Callum agreed with Gina + Charlie the other day saying that Hazel was too intense ... That's why she's pissed off,because he changed his tune when in front of Hazel.

rionablue
01-08-2013, 11:50 PM
Callum can maybe dislike some things about Hazel and then like other things or agree with somethings and not agree about others. Gina doesnt OWN him grrrrrrrr

Kazanne
01-08-2013, 11:52 PM
Callum agreed with Gina + Charlie the other day saying that Hazel was too intense ... That's why she's pissed off,because he changed his tune when in front of Hazel.

This was about the wrestling task,Gina was annoyed that hazel was too hard,Hazel said she took the tasks seriously ,it was BB that told them what to do and he agreed,what was he supposed to say?

iRyan
01-08-2013, 11:52 PM
I wish Gina would shut up about Hazel, it's putting me off her. Hazel doesn't even talk about her anymore.

Vicky.
01-08-2013, 11:56 PM
Disagree with this totally. Just because she hasn't nominated him, that doesn't mean e should take her side when he thinks she is wrong.

I wish Gina would shut up about Hazel, it's putting me off her. Hazel doesn't even talk about her anymore.

This is whats putting me off her too :bored:

MatthewS
01-08-2013, 11:58 PM
I don't see why Callum can't voice his opinion if he wants to...

It's not like Gina and Callum owe anything to eachother. I didn't even know they were 'friendly' until this week...

MrWong
01-08-2013, 11:59 PM

Exactly. Callum and Charlie are alike in that respect.

They just agree with whoevers sitting with them at the time.

Both are flakey and lack the courage of their convictions.

reece(:
02-08-2013, 12:02 AM
Gina needs to stop with this Hazel hating obsession.

jet
02-08-2013, 12:04 AM

That's rich coming from Callum. He's Mr. Intense personified.

megamaja40
02-08-2013, 12:12 AM
Too intense? Gina such a sore lower. Something really wrong with that girl.. All afraid of her except hazel.. Gutless shower of idiots.. None of them deserve to win

Kizzy
02-08-2013, 12:16 AM
Why can nobody but gina ever speak their mind to hazel?....

Indy
02-08-2013, 12:21 AM
If Gina was up tomorrow, she'd be getting a horrible edit from tonight. Wonder if it will get Hazel brownie points or if the'll just leave the whole thing out. Between that and talking about how awesome and real Katy Price is...

Issac
02-08-2013, 12:26 AM
Gina is the worst of the whole lot!
Even prefer Callum over Gina - reminds me of school girls that take the pi$$ out of what people wear/look just for laughts, laughts with her crew of friends at the expense of others.

karezza
02-08-2013, 12:29 AM
I supported you Callum so do as you're told.

:pat:

megamaja40
02-08-2013, 12:32 AM
It's called bullying.. She's telling them what they should think

barbel13
Gina is getting on my tits now with the hazel things.You lost in the rings Gina and stop your nonsense.Gina thinks because she is popular she can behave the way she wants.Well dex is going to win this series and Gina's face will be like a camel ass.

MatthewS
I hope someone uploads this...

Spoon
02-08-2013, 01:09 AM
Gina's hatred of Hazel is ridiculous.

Indy
02-08-2013, 02:07 AM
I'm sure it will all be Dexter and Hazel's fault by tomorrow

barbel13
02-08-2013, 03:18 AM
Anyone critizising dexter need to take his place in BB house from the beginning and see how they will manage.Remember from week one they ganged on him and up for eviction all the time when there was nomination. Once, on face to face eviction he was nominated by ALL housemates and the one he trusted most nominated him and this was CALLUM. This was an embarrassment for him and he did not know where to hide his face. Since then he took a dislike for callum. Anyone with weak mindset and resilience would have collapsed and be evicted but he kept faith in himself and the public.So far,many Housemates who hated him as he was an easy target including DAN the clown has gone and more will go before dexter is taking down.For me he is a survivor against a pack of wolves who wanted him gone since day one.He is a little giant and doing very well.I always side with the victimized one and dexter is pushing forward with blood dripping like and injured tiger and HE WILL WIN THIS BB SERIES.I just admire people who never give up and persevere and dex is doing just that.Gina is just digging her own downfall as she is becoming far too cocky.

camertone
02-08-2013, 05:31 AM
gina has been loyal to both dexter and callum, but both of them backstabbed her. i say get the those ridiculous boys out! dexter and callum are such scumbags; but dexter is the worst kind of scumbag. at least callum apologized, dexter never said sorry to gina for backstabbing her.

Indy
02-08-2013, 06:02 AM
gina has been loyal to both dexter and callum, but both of them backstabbed her. i say get the those ridiculous boys out! dexter and callum are such scumbags; but dexter is the worst kind of scumbag. at least callum apologized, dexter never said sorry to gina for backstabbing her.

See, I knew it.

Sophiee
02-08-2013, 06:16 AM
wow, what is wrong with gina? :bored: you can bet that if this was hazel doing all this bitching about gina then she would have been hated long before now. hazel hasn't done anything to her personally, infact she gets on with her and everybody else around very well considering how she's always nominated or being labelled a snake or having some type of drama in there. sick and tired of gina slating her :rolleyes:.

joeysteele
02-08-2013, 06:20 AM
I do think Gina could start to make some effort with Hazel, they were talking while doing make-up or something the other day and seemed to get on okay.

I am irritated by Gina constantly putting Hazel down,no need at all for that now to be fair.

Niamh.
02-08-2013, 09:19 AM

What even if she was in the wrong? Not great logic there tbh

MrWong
02-08-2013, 09:24 AM
What even if she was in the wrong? Not great logic there tbh

But he said Gina was in the right the day before yesterday.

Niamh.
02-08-2013, 09:25 AM
But he said Gina was in the right the day before yesterday.

maybe he changed his mind? Jesus she doesn't own him

Kazanne
02-08-2013, 09:27 AM
It wasn't really a 'kick off' she told him she was disappointed in him for not sticking up for her but tbh,I don't how he could of as this time Gina was in the wrong and I like Gina.

MrWong
02-08-2013, 09:36 AM
maybe he changed his mind? Jesus she doesn't own him

Maybe not but she can certainly call him out on his BS.

Callum agrees with whoevers sat next to him. He lacks the courage of his convictions. Much like Charlie.

Vanessa
02-08-2013, 09:37 AM
Maybe not but she can certainly call him out on his BS.

Callum agrees with whoevers sat next to him. He lacks the courage of his convictions. Much like Charlie.

Gina needs to open her eyes about Callum. He's just a sheep who goes with the flow and he's not nice at all.

dyfed
02-08-2013, 09:37 AM
I am so over Gina,this hate she has for Hazel is going beyond,so fed up with it,Don't know if it's me,but do anyone see Gina trying to be a Nicky Graham ?

megamaja40
02-08-2013, 09:40 AM
I saw nothing wrong with the task.. Hazel won. Can't believe charlie and callus saying she was too intense.... Afraid of Gina I think.

south12345
02-08-2013, 09:50 AM
Gina needs to realise that just because you are friends with someone doesnt mean to say that they have to agree with everything you say or do..Yes you expect loyalty from friends but this is a forced friendship so its purely superficial and Callum is entitled to his opinion. Its not being two faced or not having her back its just him telling the truth.

MrWong
02-08-2013, 09:51 AM
Gina needs to realise that just because you are friends with someone doesnt mean to say that they have to agree with everything you say or do..Yes you expect loyalty from friends but this is a forced friendship so its purely superficial and Callum is entitled to his opinion. Its not being two faced or not having her back its just him telling the truth.

He has 2 versions of 'the truth'

sampvt
02-08-2013, 09:56 AM
Gina is still reeling after being bitch slapped by Hazel in the task. Silly cow cant get over Hazel being more attractive than her. Newsflash Gina.....Afterbirth is more attractive than you without makeup. In fact its not make up she uses, its a theatrical mask she wears during the day. Does she get makeup delivered by dump truck.

Braden
02-08-2013, 09:59 AM
It's funny how Gina being voted #1 in that task hasn't got to her head, but Hazel being ranked #9 has.

It's doing her no favours. :(

megamaja40
02-08-2013, 09:59 AM
If Gina hates hazel fair enough but don't Make the rest of them hate her. As Gina would say "that's not cool

Marmalite
02-08-2013, 10:22 AM
Anyone critizising dexter need to take his place in BB house from the beginning and see how they will manage.Remember from week one they ganged on him and up for eviction all the time when there was nomination. Once, on face to face eviction he was nominated by ALL housemates and the one he trusted most nominated him and this was CALLUM. This was an embarrassment for him and he did not know where to hide his face. Since then he took a dislike for callum. Anyone with weak mindset and resilience would have collapsed and be evicted but he kept faith in himself and the public.So far,many Housemates who hated him as he was an easy target including DAN the clown has gone and more will go before dexter is taking down.For me he is a survivor against a pack of wolves who wanted him gone since day one.He is a little giant and doing very well.I always side with the victimized one and dexter is pushing forward with blood dripping like and injured tiger and HE WILL WIN THIS BB SERIES.I just admire people who never give up and persevere and dex is doing just that.Gina is just digging her own downfall as she is becoming far too cocky.

Give me a break!

Dexter has admitted his gameplan was to go into the house being the villain and to get the HMs to hate him and then to turn it around and become the nice guy that everyone likes, which will take him through to the final and (in his mind) enable him to win. Apart from a few hiccups along the way (Jackie, Dan, Callum, Sam sussing him out), he's playing this act to a T, so kudos to him for being able to perform this act for so long.

However, I'm sick and tired of him always bringing up the fact that he's had it the worst out of all the HMs for the last 7 weeks. Really? So being saved by the public and then being put into a safe house where you got to spy on the others, drink champagne and live the life of luxury and be exempt from nominations was that hard was it?

He's now gravitating towards Hazel purely because she's the only one that will sit and bitch about the other HMs with him because they both think they are above the rest inside and outside the house. I really hope she goes this week now, as I would like to see how he adapts his gameplan, as even though he's very much a passive aggressive manipulator, he's slowly but surely losing his control over the house.

I can see him leaving the house of his own accord in tears soon!

dyfed
02-08-2013, 10:25 AM
Gina is still reeling after being bitch slapped by Hazel in the task. Silly cow cant get over Hazel being more attractive than her. Newsflash Gina.....Afterbirth is more attractive than you without makeup. In fact its not make up she uses, its a theatrical mask she wears during the day. Does she get makeup delivered by dump truck.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::

Sandz38
02-08-2013, 10:30 AM
Maybe gina should stop and think at how she has turned on dexter to side with Callum.double standards don't sit well fickle fake!!

I love a good forum rant!!

megamaja40
02-08-2013, 10:34 AM
I think she's upset because hazel didn't rise to the bait.

Samm
02-08-2013, 12:02 PM
Gina is the most real person in the house ( and dexter ) Hazel is Fake and so is callum

sampvt
02-08-2013, 12:09 PM
Give me a break!

Dexter has admitted his gameplan was to go into the house being the villain and to get the HMs to hate him and then to turn it around and become the nice guy that everyone likes, which will take him through to the final and (in his mind) enable him to win. Apart from a few hiccups along the way (Jackie, Dan, Callum, Sam sussing him out), he's playing this act to a T, so kudos to him for being able to perform this act for so long.

However, I'm sick and tired of him always bringing up the fact that he's had it the worst out of all the HMs for the last 7 weeks. Really? So being saved by the public and then being put into a safe house where you got to spy on the others, drink champagne and live the life of luxury and be exempt from nominations was that hard was it?

He's now gravitating towards Hazel purely because she's the only one that will sit and bitch about the other HMs with him because they both think they are above the rest inside and outside the house. I really hope she goes this week now, as I would like to see how he adapts his gameplan, as even though he's very much a passive aggressive manipulator, he's slowly but surely losing his control over the house.

I can see him leaving the house of his own accord in tears soon!

So what you mean to say is that you would rather a self confessed liar and game player should bag the 100k instead of a normal human being. This confuses me somewhat please do explain.

Suze
02-08-2013, 12:12 PM
Gina needs to stop with this Hazel hating obsession.

I wonder if this is why Dexter and Hazel seem a bit closer now, because both are getting it from Callum and Gina and are past all that c**p now and just want to enjoy the last few weeks in the BB house. I started to go off Gina when I believe she asked Dexter not to vote Callum, she should not expect Dexter to forfeit his noms for her, she wouldn't do that for others and would get narked if asked to. Mind you I read that in a post so not sure if that is wholly right or not, as I can't get to watch everything BB at the moment, so rely sometimes on posts for info.

M X
02-08-2013, 12:18 PM
Her anger is fair tbh considering that Gina has always backed Callum and supported him, and all Hazel has done is bitched about him and then been lovely to his face.

Vanessa
02-08-2013, 12:20 PM
I wonder if this is why Dexter and Hazel seem a bit closer now, because both are getting it from Callum and Gina and are past all that c**p now and just want to enjoy the last few weeks in the BB house. I started to go off Gina when I believe she asked Dexter not to vote Callum, she should not expect Dexter to forfeit his noms for her, she wouldn't do that for others and would get narked if asked to. Mind you I read that in a post so not sure if that is wholly right or not, as I can't get to watch everything BB at the moment, so rely sometimes on posts for info.

Excellent post and i agree with everything you say.

megamaja40
02-08-2013, 12:34 PM
Why can't she fight her own battles?... Because she's a bully. She's a mean nasty woman

megamaja40
02-08-2013, 12:39 PM
bottom line is they all had tasks but she's the only one sulking.. Because she lost. What a baby

Marmalite
02-08-2013, 12:40 PM
So what you mean to say is that you would rather a self confessed liar and game player should bag the 100k instead of a normal human being. This confuses me somewhat please do explain.

I don't have any favourite HM this year, so where exactly in my post did I mention who I wanted to win the money?

I'm just sick and tired of Dexter and all his supporters banging on about how hard he's had it in the house. Has he ****!

If you sit and think about the person who has had it the hardest, it clearly has to be Sam because he can probably only hear about 40% of what is actually said and going on (by both HMs, BB and Emma). Callum may be a bit mentally unstable at times (but then I think I would be as well if only from having to restrain myself from actually punching Dexter), but at least he has spent most of his time in the house considering Sam's disability and helping him out, which is a lot more than any of the others have done!

erinp5
02-08-2013, 12:43 PM
FBU8YHn7PEI

Vanessa
02-08-2013, 12:47 PM
FBU8YHn7PEI

What does it say? I can't watch the video, because this internet is too slow.

Marmalite
02-08-2013, 12:50 PM
FBU8YHn7PEI

Oh dear... Gina's fake posh accent slipping a bit there.

She needs to be more careful in her bitching as it's making her mask slip that little bit more!

erinp5
02-08-2013, 12:54 PM
Callum is telling Sam that Gina accused him of taking sides when Hazel and her were arguing over the task (wrestling) Callum told Sam that he said nothing he only raised his eyebrows.
Callum also tells Sam that he doesn't like the fact that Gina has got the hump as he has chosen them two as his friends in the house.
Gina is saying to Sophie I wanted to say to him 'Shut up why do you need to speak'