PDA

View Full Version : Housemates who know each other.

Pink Pegasus
02-08-2013, 12:22 AM
On live feed tonight,
Gina is friends with Ben Duncan although not at the time he was in BB.
Ben Duncan is friends with horrible Caroline from last year (and not sure if I heard correctly but did Gina say he rented with Caroline too?)
Dexter through a friend knows Lauren from last year and Dexter says she is the nicest girl in the world.
Hazel was once best friends and is now 'rivals' with Georgia Salpa.

How many other ex housemates know each other? Why do quite a few know each other - do the lazy casting agents just ask ex housemates if they have any friends who they think would make good future housemates?

MrWong
02-08-2013, 12:29 AM
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-idpPIyVSFdc/UTXkGv8MdkI/AAAAAAAABD8/ju9Y3fR6I_Q/s640/blogger-image--1778664056.jpg

Not sure how they all know each other.

fingers
02-08-2013, 12:29 AM
They all have agents "placing" them. Makes life easier for Endemol

MatthewS
02-08-2013, 12:30 AM
I honestly think BB gets a bunch of them from an agency or something...

fingers
02-08-2013, 12:42 AM
John Noel Management seems to have a finger in lots of pies! Use Google.

Pink Pegasus
02-08-2013, 12:43 AM
What is the point of all the public auditions if they just use a casting agency? I think the first few big brother's were just regular people who had no links to any fame and weren't members of any talent agencies. I could be wrong about that though?
Do you think the quality of housemate would be better if they didn't use people who had already signed up with some agency in a hope to become famous?
Don't get me wrong, I loved Ben as a housemate and also like Gina of course, but I have often heard people say that BB would be better if it was just 'regular' people who were not actively seeking fame as maybe a person who is a member of talent agency is looking to be famous.

MatthewS
02-08-2013, 12:44 AM
What is the point of all the public auditions if they just use a casting agency?

Hype & Promotion.

I'm sure they take a few from the auditions, but it certainly seems a lot are placed...

GypsyGoth
02-08-2013, 12:45 AM
http://i.imgur.com/OgIq14Q.jpg

That's Georgia in the middle and Hazel on her left.

Issac
02-08-2013, 12:45 AM
Read that Sallie knew Dexter and Dexter knows Rylan, seems more and more like casting agency.

Pink Pegasus
02-08-2013, 12:47 AM
Hype & Promotion.

I'm sure they take a few from the auditions, but it certainly seems a lot are placed...

Yep certainly looks that way. Not sure if like the idea of using casting agencies. :suspect: However, suppose I can't complain if I actually end up liking the chosen housemates! :hugesmile:

MatthewS
02-08-2013, 12:47 AM
Yeah that's right, Sallie and Dexter have met eachother a few times, apparently because of the London social scene. And their is a video or two of Dexter doing his paparazzi thing to a very drunk Rylan from a few years back, he even gives Dexter a hug.

Not the best pic of Hazel lol

Patrick
02-08-2013, 12:48 AM
OP - when was this said on live feed? I want to watch it omg

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-idpPIyVSFdc/UTXkGv8MdkI/AAAAAAAABD8/ju9Y3fR6I_Q/s640/blogger-image--1778664056.jpg

Not sure how they all know each other.

oh my god.

this is amazing it changes everything

aman201
02-08-2013, 12:48 AM
Hazel with blonde hair, barely recognised her!

fingers
02-08-2013, 12:49 AM
Yeah that's right, Sallie and Dexter have met eachother a few times, apparently because of the London social scene. And their is a video or two of Dexter doing his paparazzi thing to a very drunk Rylan from a few years back, he even gives Dexter a hug.

Not the best pic of Hazel lol

Dexter and Sallie both live in or near Liverpool.

Pink Pegasus
02-08-2013, 12:50 AM
OP - when was this said on live feed? I want to watch it omg

oh my god.

this is amazing it changes everything

It was on just before I posted this thread so maybe at about 1:05am. :spin:

reece(:
02-08-2013, 12:51 AM
Hazel with blonde hair, barely recognised her!
http://www.dartsmad.com/darts-news/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/William-Hill-Premier-League.jpg

fingers
02-08-2013, 12:52 AM
There is nothing real about this "reality" show.

Pink Pegasus
02-08-2013, 12:53 AM
http://i.imgur.com/OgIq14Q.jpg

That's Georgia in the middle and Hazel on her left.

Hazel looks better as a brunette. I wonder who the other girls are. No doubt one of them will be in next years BB series! :)

fingers
02-08-2013, 12:54 AM
Gina also looks a thousand times better with her natural brunette hair.

MatthewS
02-08-2013, 12:54 AM
Dexter and Sallie both live in or near Liverpool.

I thought Dex was from London town? :conf:

GypsyGoth
02-08-2013, 12:57 AM
Hazel looks better as a brunette. I wonder who the other girls are. No doubt one of them will be in next years BB series! :)

Nadia Forde, Sara Kavanagh, Georgia Salpa, Hazel O'Sullivan and Sinead Noonan, the pic is from 17th Dec 2010.

And yea they might show up in future BBs :laugh:

fingers
02-08-2013, 12:59 AM
I thought Dex was from London town? :conf:
Nope, he might do some paparazzi work in the "Smoke" but he lives just outside Liverpool, He registered a PR Company Earth Horse PR Ltd at his home and pretends it is in LONDON but you can only contact it via a Cell Phone which may or may not be in his pocket in Liverpool or wherever he happens to be!

Edit: he registered the company on April 2nd 2013 about the same time that he knew he was going in to BB House.

Pink Pegasus
02-08-2013, 01:00 AM
Gina also looks a thousand times better with her natural brunette hair.

I can't remember if I've seen a picture of her brunette, but I can imagine it might be nice on her. Although, I know most people might disagree but I think blonde hair is nice on Gina. The quality of that wig is terrible but I don't hate the colour or style of it on Gina. It just seems part of 'Gina' and suits her imo if it was better quality.

Pink Pegasus
02-08-2013, 01:02 AM
Nadia Forde, Sara Kavanagh, Georgia Salpa, Hazel O'Sullivan and Sinead Noonan, the pic is from 17th Dec 2010.

And yea they might show up in future BBs :laugh:

Hey if we're right we can link back to this page and say that we predicted it AGES ago.:hugesmile:

fingers
02-08-2013, 01:04 AM
Gina Reid AKA Gina Rio

> http://makemefamous.tv/photos/aec

Pink Pegasus
02-08-2013, 01:08 AM
Gina Reid AKA Gina Rio

> http://makemefamous.tv/photos/aec

Oh I think I actually may have seen that pic before - it looks a bit familiar. She does look nice with the brunette hair but I still think Gina looks cuter blonde for some reason and Hazel looks much better brunette. :-)

MatthewS
02-08-2013, 01:10 AM
That's the most 'natural' I've ever seen Gina look...

(not counting her just waking up from bed)

fingers
02-08-2013, 01:11 AM
That's the most 'natural' I've ever seen Gina look...

(not counting her just waking up from bed)

She was 17 at the time and not "living" in the Savoy hotel! lol

alex_front2
02-08-2013, 01:14 AM
BB still uses auditions to find " real " HMs like Wolfy, Callum Sophie and Sam.

Pink Pegasus
02-08-2013, 01:17 AM
BB still uses auditions to find " real " HMs like Wolfy, Callum Sophie and Sam.

Yeah that's true, - although I'd prefer if they had never found Wolfy for the show tbh.

alex_front2
02-08-2013, 01:21 AM
Wolfy has auditioned in previous years so producers probably kept her on file.

Pink Pegasus
02-08-2013, 01:27 AM
Wolfy has auditioned in previous years so producers probably kept her on file.

Ah I see. When Dan auditioned they probably dug up Wolfy's file personality/psyche test results and thought, "here's someone who would grate on Dan with her constant lying and cause fireworks!" :)