PDA

View Full Version : At least Gina isn't boring...

lovebigbrotheruk
02-08-2013, 01:00 AM
About 9/10 threads at the moment are about her.

Say what you want about her, but this series would have been BORING as hell without her and I honestly believe that. God help us all if she hadn't been in it.

I've been letting the Gina haters get to me a bit lately but I've now realised that it's because she is a threat to their fave.

Seems people can't get enough of Gina, whether it's her looks or her personality! Love it :dance:

Brother Leon
02-08-2013, 01:02 AM
Series wouldn't of been THAT much different without her....now Dexter or "New" Callum and I agree with that statement.

lovebigbrotheruk
02-08-2013, 01:04 AM
Series wouldn't of been THAT much different without her....now Dexter or "New" Callum and I agree with that statement.

Oh c'mon. Stop lying to yourself. It wouldn't have got above 800,000 viewers a night without her. BB would have been over if she hadn't been it.

reece(:
02-08-2013, 01:05 AM
I like her but you're giving her too much credit, she vanished in some of the previous HL shows.

lovebigbrotheruk
02-08-2013, 01:05 AM
I like her but you're giving her too much credit, she vanished in some of the previous HL shows.

You never give her credit for anything :conf: :joker:

Kizzy
02-08-2013, 01:06 AM
I really like gina, she's been everyones big sis in the house and is the only one who can have a drink without having a meltdown.
I love how refreshingly honest she is.

reece(:
02-08-2013, 01:06 AM
You never give her credit for anything :conf: :joker:
And that's supposed to mean? You don't see all my posts and I often speak my support for her:shrug:

lovebigbrotheruk
02-08-2013, 01:07 AM
I really like gina, she's been everyones big sis in the house and is the only one who can have a drink without having a meltdown.
I love how refreshingly honest she is.

It's amazing to have someone in BB who is so honest and still loved by majority of the viewing public. NOW that's refreshing!

Brother Leon
02-08-2013, 01:12 AM
Oh c'mon. Stop lying to yourself. It wouldn't have got above 800,000 viewers a night without her. BB would have been over if she hadn't been it.

LOL. She was amazing first two weeks and has been supportign cast since. Don't over react.

lovebigbrotheruk
02-08-2013, 01:13 AM
LOL. She was amazing first two weeks and has been supportign cast since. Don't over react.

She has been lead actress throughout and don't you deny it :joker:

Hell, she may even have been the director :joker::joker::joker:

smeagol
02-08-2013, 06:32 AM
i dont see any gina haters very few anyway

i think dex fans and if anybody likes callum have it tougher lol

billy123
02-08-2013, 06:36 AM
She bores me with her pathetic whinging.
The silly little bitch needs to grow up.
I dont like moronic housemates they bore me. Give me a housemate that isnt completely braindead any day.