PDA

View Full Version : Gina is losing fans rapidly

Scream
02-08-2013, 01:13 AM
Reading a lot of the comments on the new video on the BB youtube page a lot of Gina fans have gone off her now she tried to pick an argument with Hazel for no reason. It was obvious this would happen. Gina fans better hope that Hazel goes tomorrow otherwise she's going to ruin her chances of winning even more.

"loved gina but she's just became way to bitchy and annoying"

"Ginas in the wrong here. I dont care, losing respect for her and shes becoming a bitch."

"Gina trying to make Hazel out to be aggressive in front of the rest... Losing respect for Gina big time..."

lovebigbrotheruk
02-08-2013, 01:17 AM
No, a lot of more people are gunning for her because they now see her as a bigger threat than ever. Her fan base remains loyal I'm afraid to let you know. But don't worry, I'm sure there will be many more opportunities to take a shot at Gina for the last couple of weeks. Enjoy yourself :D

elliebrew
02-08-2013, 01:19 AM
A lot of people have chosen their camps now and it's a fight to the finish line

People will be saying and doing anything to blemish Gina in the coming weeks

MatthewS
02-08-2013, 01:19 AM
^^^

lol you sound like you're her official representation..

lovebigbrotheruk
02-08-2013, 01:21 AM
^^^

lol you sound like you're her official representation..

She's right though.

No one is going to change their fave this close to the end of the series and for anyone who does, well I would question their fickleness.

MatthewS
02-08-2013, 01:24 AM
Oh i didn't mean to do the ^^^ to elliebrew, I meant to do it to you (lovebigbrotheruk)..

Didn't post quick enough I guess lol

But yeah, you're certinaly Gina fan #1 around here

Kizzy
02-08-2013, 01:25 AM
I fully understand why they don't get on, they clashed almost instantly and several things culminated in them disliking each other.
At least 99% of the time they remain civil and out of each others way...
Not like the lads....Who are really bitchy this year 'mean boys' :laugh:

Scream
02-08-2013, 01:26 AM
No, a lot of more people are gunning for her because they now see her as a bigger threat than ever. Her fan base remains loyal I'm afraid to let you know. But don't worry, I'm sure there will be many more opportunities to take a shot at Gina for the last couple of weeks. Enjoy yourself :D

I'm not trying to take a shot at her, I'm just saying that she's ruining her chances of winning. People like her for not being bitchy and being honest but for days she's just bitched about Hazel. People don't like that.

Withano
02-08-2013, 01:26 AM

No, a higher percentage of people wanted her to win in week 5 which proves that less people are supporting her.. Especially since there are less housemates now.

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232922

lovebigbrotheruk
02-08-2013, 01:27 AM
No, a higher percentage of people wanted her to win in week 5 which proves that less people are supporting her.. Especially since there are less housemates now.

http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232922

Well of course, she is not going to keep 100% of her supporters as a few fickle fans tinkle off. Same with most popular housemates.

It would be pretty hard to maintain 99% popularity anyway :D

Withano
02-08-2013, 01:43 AM
Well of course, she is not going to keep 100% of her supporters as a few fickle fans tinkle off. Same with most popular housemates.

It would be pretty hard to maintain 99% popularity anyway :D

Hear that? Its the sound of contradiction.

blue
02-08-2013, 01:57 AM
I'm not trying to take a shot at her, I'm just saying that she's ruining her chances of winning. People like her for not being bitchy and being honest but for days she's just bitched about Hazel. People don't like that.

i like it very much when gina bitches about hazel, then again i like anyone who
hates hazel:dance:

blue
02-08-2013, 01:58 AM
Gina Vs Hazel: Consuming Something Foul

http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp329/PabloJalan/Clipboard-1.jpg (http://s424.photobucket.com/user/PabloJalan/media/Clipboard-1.jpg.html)

Gina Vs Hazel: Without Makeup
http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp329/PabloJalan/Clipboard2.jpg (http://s424.photobucket.com/user/PabloJalan/media/Clipboard2.jpg.html)

hazel has a piggy nose with pretty eyes

Gusto Brunt
02-08-2013, 02:01 AM
Reading a lot of the comments on the new video on the BB youtube page a lot of Gina fans have gone off her now she tried to pick an argument with Hazel for no reason. It was obvious this would happen. Gina fans better hope that Hazel goes tomorrow otherwise she's going to ruin her chances of winning even more.

"loved gina but she's just became way to bitchy and annoying"

"Ginas in the wrong here. I dont care, losing respect for her and shes becoming a bitch."

"Gina trying to make Hazel out to be aggressive in front of the rest... Losing respect for Gina big time..."

Nice attempt to change public opinion, chum. :)

Scream
02-08-2013, 02:03 AM
Nice attempt to change public opinion, chum. :)

I'm not haha, I'm sure my threads not going to make her the most hated HM, she'll do that for herself ;)

MatthewS
02-08-2013, 02:04 AM
He's not making this stuff up though, if you want the video and check out the comments, you'll see those are legitimate. I don't know if it'll necessarily effect the publics general perception, I mean, it's just a video that isn't really flattering to Gina I guess, but those comments are certainly real...

Gusto Brunt
02-08-2013, 02:06 AM
He's not making this stuff up though, if you want the video and check out the comments, you'll see those are legitimate. I don't know if it'll necessarily effect the publics general perception, I mean, it's just a video that isn't really flattering to Gina I guess, but those comments are certainly real...

The 'public' are so fickle. They switch and switch and choose their winner randomly.

MatthewS
02-08-2013, 02:08 AM
Anything's possible I guess, just noting that those comments are legitimate. Gina is safe anyways this week, so its not like she's going anywhere.

barbel13
02-08-2013, 02:25 AM
GINA LOSING MY TRUST.Another bitch.

Ace
02-08-2013, 02:33 AM
I agree, Gina's constant bitchiness towards Hazel will be her downfall. Its gone on for far too long. Initially, it gained her support because Hazel was disliked over the Daley issue.

But at this stage, Gina's animosity is seen as a evidence of her own bad character traits.

Sophster
02-08-2013, 06:40 AM
Gina needs to keep her head down now and only involve herself in fun stuff. She has given us drama but any more drama will look bad.

MrWong
02-08-2013, 08:20 AM
On this forum maybe but on the site that counts it hasn't.

As we approach the Big Brother 2013 final, Gin Rio is still proving to be the most popular housemate.

London socialite Gina has topped our popularity poll for a fourth week running, and it looks like nothing will stop her.

Gina achieved over 2,000 votes this week, over twice as many as her nearest rival, pal Dexter Koh.

Sam Evans remains the third favourite behind the Ginexter pairing, while Callum Knell has seen a perhaps surprising surge to reach fourth place.

Hazel O’Sullivan has also managed somewhat of a turnaround to place now above Sophie, Charlie and the twins.

For the third week in a row, Jack and Joe are bottom of the poll proving to be the least popular housemates, with just over 100 votes.

Looking to the eviction and – had it been a vote to save – it looks almost certain the twins would be out.

As it is, it’s vote to evict, and it means that Hazel could be in trouble despite proving to be one of the more popular housemates remaining.

Who are you currently backing to win? Vote in our latest popularity poll of the series and add your comments below…

http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/155222-big-brother-2013-gina-rio-is-still-the-tellymix-favourite-can-anyone-beat-her.html

:amazed:

Toy Soldier
02-08-2013, 08:24 AM
I agree, Gina's constant bitchiness towards Hazel will be her downfall. Its gone on for far too long. Initially, it gained her support because Hazel was disliked over the Daley issue.

But at this stage, Gina's animosity is seen as a evidence of her own bad character traits.

Agreed, it was a good tactic at the time, I don't believe she actually hates Hazel, she just knows how the public view it and has run with it, and gained her a huge hunk of the fan base she has. But it's gone on too long and is starting to look relentless - a "bury the hatchet" scenario, initiated by Gina, would make her seem forgiving / fair and would basically seal the deal for her winning. But I doubt she's clever enough to realise that.

Hazel will probably go tonight and what will Gina have left? She can't suddenly switch her diary room rants to another housemate and it's all she does lately. She's going to become very boring, fade into the background, and be forgotten before the final.

anne666
02-08-2013, 08:27 AM
Fickle , loyal ? Loyalty is for my loved ones and country, not a bunch of wannabees in a game show. I have changed my favourite, Gina, over the last few days based on what I am viewing and have done from the start. That IMO is an informed approach.

Jake.
02-08-2013, 08:48 AM
'Hazel O’Sullivan has also managed somewhat of a turnaround to place now above Sophie, Charlie and the twins.'

:amazed:

HBB1508
02-08-2013, 08:51 AM
Forum fans may stay loyal for whatever reason but the casual viewing public are going to dislike Gina if she keeps this up - she thinks she is people's favourite from the popularity task and Hazel was in last place so she thinks she can't take her down but if it's for no reason the public won't like it one bit imo.

sampvt
02-08-2013, 08:52 AM
The Tabloids are all loaded and waiting to fire a shot across the bows of HMS Dexter and HMS Gina. Both of these idiots have gone in there with a pack of lies on their VT,s and when the time is right, POW....the tabloids will shoot them down.

Dexter has just about admitted he is a fraud but on occasions he forgets and brags about stuff he has never done like last night he said something about being around millions. The only time that little turd has seen a lot of money is playing Monopoly.

Gina however is still keeping up the pretence of being a socialite when in reality, she comes from a less than salubrious background and for her, the fall will be less than gracious. Her rapper boyfriend is going all out to sell her REAL story to the tabloids with no success as they already know about her so its ready to go anytimesoon.

My dear old departed dad used to say....you can fool some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time. Gina and her sidekick Dexter are heading for a big media fall very soon and it will make TV gold if that's leaked into the house.

armand.kay
02-08-2013, 01:26 PM
sigh.. oh well :shrug:

Suze
02-08-2013, 01:28 PM
Have a feeling she could get a few boos tonight.

Scream
02-08-2013, 01:32 PM
Hazel will probably go tonight so if she thinks it's all down to her and she hates on another housemate...my god.

*mazedsalv**
02-08-2013, 01:39 PM
Tellymix poll (the most accurate) has her at 40% with Dexter at 16%. She doesn't look to be losing many fans, just more of the other HM fans going for her.

brucie
02-08-2013, 01:42 PM
The funniest thing is that Gina's fans don't realise that if they ever met the beast in real life she would probably ignore her little followers..

g.vick
02-08-2013, 01:43 PM
Do you think it could be because Gina isn't up for eviction this week? I know a lot of people liked her surviving spirit. Maybe because she isn't in danger this week some people have stopped thinking of her as the survivor. I don't know. I am still 100% on team Gina!

Scream
02-08-2013, 01:47 PM
I think why she's gained so many fans is because she was so hated in the first week and people love a turn around.

Niamh.
02-08-2013, 01:47 PM
Do you think it could be because Gina isn't up for eviction this week? I know a lot of people liked her surviving spirit. Maybe because she isn't in danger this week some people have stopped thinking of her as the survivor. I don't know. I am still 100% on team Gina!

I wouldn't think so tbh, I genuinely believe it's because of the constant sniping at Hazel for no apparent reason

YodaBB
02-08-2013, 01:48 PM
I think everyone is losing fans bar Sam & Hazel tbh

Vladimir
02-08-2013, 01:49 PM
I don't curr, still love her!

Kate!
02-08-2013, 01:50 PM

Precisely this, we are getting to the nitty gritty now and the bashing will be rife amongst the main contenders 'camps'. Perfectly natural, happens every series, people get really passionate and fired up, it's mayhem :hugesmile:

The Sam bashing has also begun and will intensify once tonights eviction is out of the way, same exact thing for Gina, the Dexter and Callum bashing has been rife anyway, if they both stay gawd help us .... (I want them both to stay or we won't have half as much to talk about) :devil:

Let the carnage commence.

brucie
02-08-2013, 01:51 PM
Gina never had any fans to start with...

Vladimir
02-08-2013, 01:52 PM

That's not true!!!

MatthewS
02-08-2013, 01:52 PM
I think everyone is losing fans bar Sam & Hazel tbh

I tend to agree....

Which will lead to Callum being evicted tonight...

EzzaB
02-08-2013, 02:54 PM
Every poll would disagree I'm afraid.

As would I :bored:

MatthewS
02-08-2013, 03:03 PM
Well polls don't officially dictate who's evicted, only the actual voting does...

It'll no doubt close. Could go either way really. I just think Hazel has won some fans over the past few days while Callum has no doubt lost some support...making a close eviction that much closer...

MrWong
02-08-2013, 03:17 PM
Every poll would disagree I'm afraid.

As would I :bored:

The most reliable BB polling site (tellymix) shows that she's gaining fans.

MrWong
02-08-2013, 03:21 PM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/d6bbe17e49f97c25319bfcbba64fa21f/tumblr_mo013qA2eQ1r9adc1o1_500.gif

Sophiee
02-08-2013, 03:21 PM
about time as well. about 7 weeks too late.

Seanbon
02-08-2013, 03:37 PM
As an earlier poster said,the idea that people are loyal to any HM,no matter what they say or do,is perplexing!?!
If for example,Gina hit Hazel or vice-verse,would their loyal fans remain loyal?? If the answer is "yes",then I give up!!

Issac
02-08-2013, 03:58 PM
The funniest thing is that Gina's fans don't realise that if they ever met the beast in real life she would probably ignore her little followers..

Snidey more like, you know she will think - 'OMG what the hell is she wearing those shoes are cheap and so not this season OMG'

CaudleHalbard
02-08-2013, 04:06 PM

No, she'd ask them to loan her money to buy more fake designer shoes! :D

EzzaB
02-08-2013, 04:07 PM
The most reliable BB polling site (tellymix) shows that she's gaining fans.

Thank you for emphasising this point.

megamaja40
02-08-2013, 04:14 PM
Someone needs to do Dan on it...... Shut the f... Up Gina we are all sick of listening to your bitching