PDA

View Full Version : Callum's speech pattern is weird

Gusto Brunt
02-08-2013, 02:09 AM
Listen. Listen. What I have to say, right. What I have to say. Is.

Important.

Because. Because.

Funda.

Mentally.

We all here. We. Us. Here.

Are.

Forget I said that.

What I'm saying.

Is.

Dexter. Thinks. He. Can. Get. One. One. Over. Me.

But. But. But. He cannot.

* Like that isn't it. :D

Kizzy
02-08-2013, 02:12 AM
No. It. Isn't.

He just speaks clearly really.

Gusto Brunt
No. It. Isn't.

It is. Read it and hear his voice.:joker:

You have to stop where the full stops are.:joker:

MatthewS
I find that when he speaks to people it comes across as he's either talking down or lecturing...

Gusto Brunt
02-08-2013, 02:13 AM
I find that when he speaks to people it comes across as he's either talking down or lecturing...

He stops a lot. Even one word after the other.

Scream
02-08-2013, 02:36 AM
He always says things again but the second time more articulate. It makes me laugh when he says "at all...AT ALL!!"

barbel13
02-08-2013, 03:15 AM
Anyone critizising dexter need to take his place in BB house from the beginning and see how they will manage.Remember from week one they ganged on him and up for eviction all the time when there was nomination. Once, on face to face eviction he was nominated by ALL housemates and the one he trusted most nominated him and this was CALLUM. This was an embarrassment for him and he did not know where to hide his face. Since then he took a dislike for callum. Anyone with weak mindset and resilience would have collapsed and be evicted but he kept faith in himself and the public.So far,many Housemates who hated him as he was an easy target including DAN the clown has gone and more will go before dexter is taking down.For me he is a survivor against a pack of wolves who wanted him gone since day one.He is a little giant and doing very well.I always side with the victimized one and dexter is pushing forward with blood dripping like and injured tiger and HE WILL WIN THIS BB SERIES.I just admire people who never give up and persevere and dex is doing just that.Gina is just digging her own downfall as she is becoming far too cocky.

smeagol
02-08-2013, 06:34 AM
he speaks like a robot everything is calculated and thought out and when he has to think quick he stumbles like a crazy fool

Sophster
02-08-2013, 06:37 AM
That is actually how he speaks :D

billy123
02-08-2013, 06:41 AM
Strange thread.

HBB1508
02-08-2013, 08:25 AM
Also, what really annoys me, is he nods his head to re-affirm his point even if it's wrong so others perceive he is always right.

Patricia4
02-08-2013, 08:28 AM
Another attack my goodness what next..

MTVN
02-08-2013, 08:44 AM
Haha it is true, part of the reason his conversations are so mind numbing to watch and it takes him about half an hour to make a point

Gillian-73
02-08-2013, 09:26 AM
It's right! The reason most of his conversations do my head in!

Kazanne
02-08-2013, 09:28 AM
Listen. Listen. What I have to say, right. What I have to say. Is.

Important.

Because. Because.

Funda.

Mentally.

We all here. We. Us. Here.

Are.

Forget I said that.

What I'm saying.

Is.

Dexter. Thinks. He. Can. Get. One. One. Over. Me.

But. But. But. He cannot.

* Like that isn't it. :D

OMG,how many more things are people going to prod at this guy with:nono:at least I can understand him,he does mumble all the time.

joeysteele
02-08-2013, 09:43 AM
No. It. Isn't.

I came across a lot of people who explained things like that and communicated in his style at Uni.
It is far from unusual as you say Kizzy.

I know this is only fiction but it is Roy Cropper like on Corrie,nothing wrong with it at all.

Northern Monkey
02-08-2013, 09:44 AM
Anyone critizising dexter need to take his place in BB house from the beginning and see how they will manage.Remember from week one they ganged on him and up for eviction all the time when there was nomination. Once, on face to face eviction he was nominated by ALL housemates and the one he trusted most nominated him and this was CALLUM. This was an embarrassment for him and he did not know where to hide his face. Since then he took a dislike for callum. Anyone with weak mindset and resilience would have collapsed and be evicted but he kept faith in himself and the public.So far,many Housemates who hated him as he was an easy target including DAN the clown has gone and more will go before dexter is taking down.For me he is a survivor against a pack of wolves who wanted him gone since day one.He is a little giant and doing very well.I always side with the victimized one and dexter is pushing forward with blood dripping like and injured tiger and HE WILL WIN THIS BB SERIES.I just admire people who never give up and persevere and dex is doing just that.Gina is just digging her own downfall as she is becoming far too cocky.

Er.....Wrong thread?

Northern Monkey
02-08-2013, 09:45 AM
Well,He speaks better than Sophie.lol

calyman
02-08-2013, 09:54 AM
http://files.chesscomfiles.com/images_users/tiny_mce/Arctor/clutching_at_straws.jpg

For the detractors of Callum :joker: