PDA

View Full Version : How Does Hazel Manage To Keep Her Cool?

Pyrex Vision
02-08-2013, 04:55 AM
When she has to deal with rubbish like this on an almost daily basis?

aHRtsAPTxPM&

View video on Youtube... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHRtsAPTxPM&feature=youtube_gdata)

Ace
02-08-2013, 05:18 AM
Maybe it just class. Hazel has class and Gina has no class. She's really showing her true colours.

JTM45
02-08-2013, 05:38 AM
Maybe it just class. Hazel has class and Gina has no class. She's really showing her true colours.

Oh yeah!
Hazel's a real classy lady, as we saw earlier in the series.:hugesmile:

smeagol
02-08-2013, 06:41 AM
hazel is very tough and easy going. gina is not looking good lately she's picking on her for no reason

anne666
02-08-2013, 08:19 AM
Gina my dear stop it now.

MrWong
02-08-2013, 08:42 AM
Naughty Gina rattling Hazel's cage :D

Could be enough to see Hazel out the door.

Jake.
02-08-2013, 08:56 AM
I think it's brilliant that she doesn't have to resort to being a complete wanker, good on her

GiRTh
02-08-2013, 09:06 AM
Anyone think Gina knows she's popular? course she does, its completely gone to her head knowing she's the most popular. She's just attacking Hazel at every possible moment with no provocation. if that's what her fans want then relish your winner.

EDIT This vid shows how stupid and sheep like the viewing public have become. Hazel makes one comment last week, that I can scarcely remember, but so many posters were saying the comment clearly shows she's a bitch. One comment in a whole week. But apparently this is OK and Gina is amazing.

reece(:
02-08-2013, 11:38 AM
She's a strong willed woman, good on her.

HBB1508
02-08-2013, 11:40 AM
I would love for the crowd to start chanting "get Gina out" tonight that would unsettle her I bet along with huge cheers for Hazel and Callum being evicted would make my night.

Kizzy
02-08-2013, 11:41 AM
They are both strong that's why they clash, gina isn't intimidated by hazel unlike the rest of the house.

Sandz38
02-08-2013, 11:53 AM
I would love for the crowd to start chanting "get Gina out" tonight that would unsettle her I bet along with huge cheers for Hazel and Callum being evicted would make my night.

That would be amazing and might stop gina from being silly

I love a good forum rant!!

GiRTh
02-08-2013, 11:57 AM
They are both strong that's why they clash, gina isn't intimidated by hazel unlike the rest of the house.Do you think Ginas reaction in that video is justified?

MrWong
02-08-2013, 12:01 PM
Hazel keeps her cool by venting behind Gina's back.

Kizzy
02-08-2013, 12:03 PM
Do you think Ginas reaction in that video is justified?

Yes I do, charlie had a convo the other day about people who overreacted in that task and she thought hazel did too .. There's no love lost between those two, all gina said was hazel hurt her in the physical task and seemed a bit OTT in the trash talk nothing wrong with that at all.

GiRTh
02-08-2013, 12:05 PM
Yes I do, charlie had a convo the other day about people who overreacted in that task and she thought hazel did too .. There's no love lost between those two, all gina said was hazel hurt her in the physical task and seemed a bit OTT in the trash talk nothing wrong with that at all.It sounded like moaning to me.

merlin the magician
02-08-2013, 12:06 PM
gina just being pathetic
hazel smashed her fair and square, she is more game for a laugh
gina is a pre madonna

Sandz38
02-08-2013, 12:11 PM
By wearing very little :)

I love a good forum rant!!

brucie
02-08-2013, 12:16 PM
Because Gina is utter garbage and Hazel has been brought up well...Gina has many insecurities..mostly to do with her colour and wealth...

Pyrex Vision
02-08-2013, 12:24 PM
Hazel keeps her cool by venting behind Gina's back.
Which Gina has been doing since the Safe House.

merlin the magician
02-08-2013, 12:26 PM

totally true.
also gina moans 100 times more and bitches 100 times more
hazel is far more of a laugh

Pyrex Vision
02-08-2013, 12:27 PM
Anyone think Gina knows she's popular? course she does, its completely gone to her head knowing she's the most popular. She's just attacking Hazel at every possible moment with no provocation. if that's what her fans want then relish your winner.

EDIT This vid shows how stupid and sheep like the viewing public have become. Hazel makes one comment last week, that I can scarcely remember, but so many posters were saying the comment clearly shows she's a bitch. One comment in a whole week. But apparently this is OK and Gina is amazing.

The popularity has gone to her head and she uses it berate Hazel knowing that her sheepish followers will create reasons to justify it.

merlin the magician
02-08-2013, 12:37 PM
hazel is a working girl, far more professional and she just get son with the job.....what does gina do all day?

MrWong
02-08-2013, 12:39 PM

It seems like you've overlooked the times she has told her to her face.

Last night for one :D

Pyrex Vision
02-08-2013, 12:50 PM
It seems like you've overlooked the times she has told her to her face.

Last night for one :D

Precisely. Berating her in front of housemates in moments like these is what makes her come off as even more of a bitch then when she is constantly finding reasons to cry about Hazel in the DR.

Look at how tweedle dumb even joined in. If I was Hazel I would've told them off proper but she held her tongue and even apologized to her when she had no reason to.

That's mental fortitude that gets you far in life where being an insecure jealous brat supported financially by you parents doesn't get you anywhere.

CaudleHalbard
02-08-2013, 12:59 PM
They are climbing on a bandwagon.

They know Hazel is unpopular with public. They hope by slagging her off it will increase their own popularity. It's all a bit deluded really.

MTVN
02-08-2013, 01:02 PM
They are climbing on a bandwagon.

They know Hazel is unpopular with public. They hope by slagging her off it will increase their own popularity. It's all a bit deluded really.

Yep, Gina in particular has been really transparent in how she has ramped up her hate for Hazel since her unpopularity became apparent

MrWong
02-08-2013, 01:10 PM
Precisely. Berating her in front of housemates in moments like these is what makes her come off as even more of a bitch then when she is constantly finding reasons to cry about Hazel in the DR.

Look at how tweedle dumb even joined in. If I was Hazel I would've told them off proper but she held her tongue and even apologized to her when she had no reason to.

That's mental fortitude that gets you far in life where being an insecure jealous brat supported financially by you parents doesn't get you anywhere.

Gina detractors have one mantra "why can't Gina say it to her face if she's so real".

Every negative thing Gina says, must be said to Hazel's face, otherwise Gina's accused of being bitchy.

Then when Gina does say something to Hazel's face, she's a bitch! :D

I'm surprised tweedle dumb agreed that Hazel was OTT as he adores her but that just makes me think that Hazel probably was OTT.

Winkie Expand
02-08-2013, 01:11 PM
She's cool as a cucumber...

http://i3.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article2104721.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Charlie-and-Hazel-Cucumber-Big-Brother-2104721.jpg

Wakka-wakka.

Scream
02-08-2013, 01:26 PM
What separates Gina and Hazel is you don't have to tread on eggshells around Hazel. She's a pretty, understanding girl. Gina didn't know a girl can be pretty and nice so she's a bit confused, bless her.

GiRTh
02-08-2013, 02:09 PM
They are both strong that's why they clash, gina isn't intimidated by hazel unlike the rest of the house.Are you saying the whole house, except Gina, is intimidated by the least popular person with the public