PDA

View Full Version : They are all as bad as each other

Valdora
02-08-2013, 06:01 AM
Is this the most unlikeable group of housemates ever?

I mean there have been times when I have liked all of them, but then days or a weeks later they do something that turns me off of them.

Dexter and Callum are both as bad as each other, both taking it too far and being petty several times. It's just that Dexter has more charisma and can charm his way into looking good again. And Callum is...well Callum. However twisting Dexters words to imply rape lately may have lost him the battle.

Hazel seemed like the villain in the other rivalry, and granted Gina is much more likeable and entertaining most the time. But lately she has started to lash out and become the Week 1/2 Gina again. Making Hazel seem better and more "mature."

Charlie just plays off everyone in the house and constantly will hug someone and be their best friend. Then in the next show she is nominating them or excusing them of trying to get her kicked out.

Sam, quiet and nice enough. But then he speaks and we discover and real misogynist side. Especially in the tanning clips.

The Twins can be nice and funny. But most the time they come off as obnoxious try hards.

So who's left? Sophie? That's about it.

This lot have made an entertaining show. But dear lord is it hard to like any of them. Are they all just bizarre and horrible people? Or are they all just playing the game and have their eye on the prize?